• Engine conforming to National Stage II emission standards, optimal power system, improved lifting capability, higher productivity and fuel efficiency.
• Front and rear axle of unique design and SI axle Caterpillar technology, and wet brake system, featuring high reliability and durability.
• 19MPa hydraulic system pressure provides high efficiency and energy saving; single lever enables less efforts and convenient operation.
• Caterpillar PS bucket has small resistance and high load factor, which improves the production efficiency by 12%.
• Lengthened wheelbase, heavier counterweight, higher load capacity, and rear-mounted fuel tank, provides higher stability and the refueling is more convenient.
• Working pump and steering pump made by Caterpillar’s Wuxi plant, SAE/DIN standard high pressure hoses and optimized pipelines.
• Brand new design of cooling system meets the requirements for -20℃ ~ +43℃ ambient conditions. Optional cooling system for 50℃ ambient conditions is also available.
• Increased steering pressure makes more quick and easy steering.
• Vibration absorption device is mounted with the engine, which further improves the seal performance and reduces vibration and noise.
• The electric system is upgraded and adopts high grade waterproof and dustproof plugin guarantee system, which is more safe and reliable. The overall design meets the mandatory noise and safety standards in China.
|Bucket Capacity||2.7-4.5 m3|
|Rated Load Capacity||5000 kg|
|Operating Weight||16500 kg|
|Max. Drawbar Pull||164 kN|
|Max. Breakout Force||168 kN|
|Min. Turning Radius (Outside of Bucket)||6931 mm|
|Min. Turning Radius (Outer Tire)||5867 mm|
|Cycle Time (Bucket lifting, tipping and lowering)||10.4 s|
|Dump Height||3096 mm|
|Dump Reach||1267 mm|
|Standard Dimensions (L×W×H) (mm)||8176×3068×3440|
|Model||HFWD61561AG218 National Stage II emission standards|
|Rated Power||162 kW|
|Max. Torque||920 Nm|
|Type||Single stage, 3 elements, centripetal type|
|Transmission Type||Fixed axle power shift transmission|
|Speed Gears||4 forward, 4 reverse|
|Max. Speed||42 km/h|
|Front/Rear Drive Axle||4WD, fixed front axle, swing rear axle(±12 °), turbocharging|
|Type||Coaxial flow amplification steering|
|Steering Angle (left/right)||38° ±1|
|Hydraulic System Pressure||19 MPa|
|Operation Mode||Hydraulic pilot proportional control|
|Service Brake||Dual-circuit, built-in wet brake|
|Parking & Emergency Brake||Pneumatic internal expanding shoe brake|
|Shanghai C6121 National Stage II Engine SC11CB220.1G2B1|
Rock bucket with inclined cutting edge/rock bucket/ sand bucket/side dump bucket/log grab
Coal bucket and long reach arm
Quick coupler and tools
- Q:Should i get an ion or a proto SLG,with a evlution II loader,and a nitrogen tank?
- well i havent really heard of a proto, iv beem out of the painballing scene for a few years, but iv heard really good things about the ions. the smart parts thing they do is supposed to reduce the chance of balls breaking in the barrel. and the evo loader is great. but nitrogen, idk. its more expensive than CO2 but uses less or something. but i havent really noticed the difference between that and CO2
- Q:What causes black smoke from loaders?
- Diesel oil - filter (air filter, diesel filter) - fuel injection pump - nozzle and so on, are likely to cause black smoke, it is best to say in detail
- Q:What is the best GameCube loader for wii?
- gamecube gamma loader is the best out there, but not all ghames work, check the compability list in gbatemp
- Q:Ubuntu GRUB boot loader?
- If you're new to it, contact a near LUG, and ask someone to assist you if possible. That's always better. Installing grub is easy, just get the packages installed. Then open the grub shell and identify the disk you've installed it to, for this task you can use the find command [try with /boot/grub/stage1 or /grub/stage1], and use the root command to tell grub where it's files are (the argument is the result of the previous command, (hdX,Y)). Finally, you can use setup (hdX) to write to the disk's master boot record. That's all...
- Q:The better loader for the Spyder MR3?
- Definitely get an Egg 3. It is a proven performer. The Fasta is a top-heavy POS. I've known one too many players that lost their Fasta loaders during a game -- came right out of the (MR3) marker feedneck and hit the ground, cracking the shell and snapping the loader feedneck -- broken paint in the loader and the remainder dumped all over the ground. Not a pretty sight.
- Q:How do you adjust the joystick on a Catepillar Loader?
- The joystick controls four functions, you don't give enough info. Take the cover plate off and this will expose the Heine joints which have a lock nut on them, make the one you want to adjust a little (little bit) longer or shorter depending on which way you want to Control to operate. All the spool valves should be in the neutral position when the joystick is in the center. Tighten the lock nuts when you get done.
- Q:Psp 3000 5.50 to 6.XX iso loader?
- If your PSP is in a Custom Firmware 5.50 (5.50 GEN / Prometheus), I suggest you stick with that firmware. But if your PSP is in an Official Frimware 5.50, then I suggest you update yours to 6.20 and then install 6.20 TN-(HEN) A. That way, you could play your backup UMD games in case your UMD reader fail. And yes, I've already tried running Monster Hunter Freedom Unite in Prometheus ISO Loader --- it worked.
- Q:I have a 22 caliber octagon shaped remington breach loader rifle how old is it?
- in the 1920s to 1940s there were a lot of octagon barreled .22s being made. See, it was cheaper to make them octagon than to make them perfectly round. we will need to know more about the gun before we can tell you how old it is. for starters, what kind of breech loader is it? Is it a hinge action single shot, lever action, falling block, trap door, pump action? a picture would be a great help, as would any numbers and words stamped on the gun
- Q:Why do front load washers have to cost 3 times more than conventional top loaders?
- The top loaders are cheaper and less complex to produce, most use simple mechanical controls as well, the tooling to produce top loaders has long been paid off as well. Front loaders tend to have electronic controls which drive up price and since they are new(er) to the consumer market, companies have invest in new machines/molds/etc. to produce them, which also makes them more expensive.
- Q:my laundry smells musty when i take it out of the front loader machine i have, how do i get rid of that smell?
- Try putting some baking soda in with the wash load. If you have a full load of laundry, try one-half cup of baking soda. If it still smells musty, try a full cup of baking soda, I don't think it will hurt your laundry. Your things in the laundry that you are washing will look whiter and brighter using baking soda. Put the baking soda in with the clothes. When the machinge fills with water, the baking soda should mix with the water.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range