Order On-line Tracking
Building Hoist SCP200
Motor Power(kw): 3*22
Safety Device: 2*SAJ50-1.4
Cage: Single/double cages
Certification: CE/ ISO
Place of Origin: China(Mainland)
Model Number: Type:SCP200
Packaging & Delivery of Building Hoist
Packaging Detail: Nude package Delivery Detail: 12-15days
Main Parts of Building Hoist
● Adopts the most advanced VF speed control device and microcomputer programmable logic controller.
● Stepless speed control helps eliminate the concussion during start up and braking, steady the operation process,
and ensures automated leveling.
● avoid slipping during downward stopping of hoist.
● It reduces the engery consumption and mitigates effects to on site electric equipments.
● The steadiness during running mitigates concussion to mechanical parts, reduces wears of rack, pinion and the brake
and prolongs the spare parts'life.
● The VF system also has the over voltage protection,low voltage protection, overcurrent, overload and anti-stalling protection functions,
● The system applies the special software for hoists developed by our company, making the operation more safe and
Building Hoist Specifiction
FAQ of Building Hoist
Q: What is the building hoist main purpose?
A: It's the ideal construction equipment for vertical transportation in the field of construction.
Q: What is the main structure of building hoist?
A: The P/M construction hoist mainly contains metal structure, driving system, electrical control system, cable guide &
protection system, electrical top crane and safety device.
Q: What is the meaning of the building hoist’s code?
A: Take SC200/200 for example: “SC” stands for rack and pinion hoist, “200/200” stands for double cage and capacity
is 2 tons per cage.
Q: What is the dimension of the cage?
A: Normally the cage dimension is 3X1.5X2.5M (L/W/H) for 2t type hoist. Details should be checked according to our
quotation sheet. Also, the size can be customized according to the factual site condition. It can be produced as up & down sliding or ramping model for safety and convenience.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|