Detailed Twin Cage Construction Hoist SC200/200 Product Description
the elevator runs along the tower mast section, it is different from the elevator with wire rope system ( like the passenger lift in the building), from the attached photo you can see on the back side of cargo platform there is one tower mast section.
Specification of Twin Cage Construction Hoist SC200/200
SC200/200 Construction hoist
Rated Lifting Speed
Max Lifting height
Max Free End Height
Modulus of Gear Rack
Size of Carrige
Standard Knot Weight
Standard Knot Length
Cross-section Size of Standard Knot
Necessary Electric Power
- Q:Why is the construction elevator not so close to the structure?
- The country stipulates that the distance between the moving parts of the elevator and the building and the fixed construction equipment should not be less than 0.25 meters. It's mainly about safety.
- Q:What about the energy efficiency of the escalator
- Variable frequency construction elevator energy saving effect general. Frequency conversion is not energy efficient. The difference between the frequency and the common machine is the smoothness and speed of the operation. Frequency conversion speeds up to 90m / 1 minutes and the average is only 35m / 1 min Frequency conversion when parking is slow down and stop Ordinary is directly stop delay parking and adjustment made door light who bow Angle decyl with brush spring connection will be better. The frequency conversion requires the site voltage to be strictly a little bit looser than the voltage requirement Energy consumption is: according to the elevator drive mechanism for general three transmission two kinds of the elevator are three 11 kw motor, that their energy consumption are 3 x 11 = 33 kw is hours each hanging basket consumes electricity 33 degrees, the actual power consumption will be bigger.
- Q:Is the elevator detail a construction plan? Do you have a detailed picture of the elevator?
- The construction diagram of the elevator appears to be a qualified elevator construction unit
- Q:How many years does the construction elevator usually use?
- In principle, eight years; But for eight years has scrapped section standard of standard section pillar thickness wear to design thickness of 1/4 (like this value) will be scrapped or downgrade use; After eight years, the construction elevator can also be used, but the structural parts need to be broken and the test can be used again. The pendant safety device for the construction elevator is required to be tested every year for five years.
- Q:What are the requirements for the construction elevator
- Actually good or bad for safety device can only judge by test and inspection in the daily operation is not sure whether it is good or bad, for those who are serving for safety device, or advice for the earlier inspection and regular test, only accomplish know fairly well, to malignant accident prevention rather than cure.
- Q:Safe use of construction elevator
- 1. Construction enterprises must establish and improve the construction lifter of all kinds of management system, the implementation of the professional institutions and management personnel, clear the safe use and management responsibility system at various levels. The driver of the elevator should be trained by the competent department of the relevant administrative department for the training of qualified personnel. The driver should do the routine inspection, namely, when the elevator is first run, each class should be free and full of trial operation. 4. Establish and implement the system of regular inspection and maintenance, each week or each ten-day of elevator to conduct a comprehensive inspection, to find out the hidden dangers in accordance with the "armed" principle to carry out the rectification. After the rectification must be checked and confirmed by the relevant personnel, the safety requirement will be used.
- Q:The construction elevator can only go up can't come down what happened
- Does the motor have electricity when it falls? Look at the switch and the line first, then check the controller.
- Q:How to adjust the weight limit of the construction elevator
- You're talking about a weight monitor! There are a lot of models and not a good idea.
- Q:The maximum allowable deviation of the vertical is the vertical degree when the construction elevator is installed
- 5 kinds of circumstances. 1: the height of the elevator guide frame is less than 70 meters, and the vertical deviation should not be greater than one in 1000 of the height of the guide frame. (assuming the rail frame is 70 meters high, the deviation cannot be greater than 70mm) 2: the rail frame is greater than 70 meters and is less than 100 meters, and the deviation is less than or equal to 70 mm. 3: the guide frame is larger than 100 meters and is less than 150 meters. The deviation is less than or equal to 90 mm. 4: the guide frame is larger than 150 meters is less than or equal to 200 meters. The deviation is less than or equal to 110 mm. 5: the guide frame is greater than 200 meters, and the deviation is less than 130 mm. This is based on the requirement of 220.127.116.11 from GB10054 to 2005. (it used to be a direct copy.)
- Q:The calculation of the use of electricity in the construction elevator
- Use electricity in the field (1) lifting equipment class: tower crane 2, construction elevator 3; According to the table, K = 0.3 cos phi = 0.7 tg phi = 1.02 JC = 40% (temporary load) Pe = 2 times 63 + 3 times 11 = 159 (kW) And then power: PS = 2 times Pe = 2 times 159 = 201 (kW) Pjs1 = K * PS = 0.3 * 201 = 60.3 (kW) Qjs1 = tg phi by Pjs1 = 1.02 times 60.3 = 61.5 (kVA)
We are experienced in the mechanical research and development, production and after-sales service. Until now, the construction machinery have been sold to more than 50 countries and regions in America, Australia, the Middle East, Southeast Asia and Africa. Our products are well-known as brand products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa, Oceania, Mid East, Eastern Asia, Western Europe, Central America, Northern Europe, Southern Europe, South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range