Detailed Twin Cage Construction Hoist SC200/200 Product Description
the elevator runs along the tower mast section, it is different from the elevator with wire rope system ( like the passenger lift in the building), from the attached photo you can see on the back side of cargo platform there is one tower mast section.
Specification of Twin Cage Construction Hoist SC200/200
SC200/200 Construction hoist
Rated Lifting Speed
Max Lifting height
Max Free End Height
Modulus of Gear Rack
Size of Carrige
Standard Knot Weight
Standard Knot Length
Cross-section Size of Standard Knot
Necessary Electric Power
- Q:Is the construction elevator the same as the construction elevator
- Construction elevators are often called construction elevators, but construction lifts include a broader definition, and construction platforms are part of the construction elevator series. Simple construction elevator is by car, driving mechanism, standard section, attached to the wall, chassis, fence, electrical system and so on several parts, manned cargo construction machinery is a frequently used in construction, because of its unique enclosure structure make it take up both comfort and safety, construction elevator is usually used with tower crane on the construction site, the average load in 1-5 tons, running speed is 1 to 60 m/min.
- Q:Is the construction elevator a special equipment
- The construction elevator is a special equipment. Special equipment is related to life safety, greater danger of boilers, pressure vessels (including gas cylinders), pressure pipes, elevators, lifting machinery, passenger ropeway, large-scale amusement facilities and field special motor vehicles (factory) in these eight types of equipment. In order to guarantee the safe operation of the special equipment, the state of all kinds of special equipment, in three stages: from the production, use, the examination has strict rules, is a whole process supervision. According to a 2013-2017 China special equipment inspection testing industry market foresight strategic planning and investment analysis report statistics, by the end of 2011, the national special equipment comprehensive inspection agency has reached 545, including quality inspection department inspection institutions, industry inspection institutions and enterprises self-checking, in addition to type testing institutions, nondestructive testing institutions, cylinder inspection institutions, etc.
- Q:How many guides are in the construction elevator
- A guide frame on each side of the construction elevator, which is formed by using the section of the standard section in section 1.
- Q:When building tall buildings, the machine that USES to lift concrete to wait for tall building
- It should be the ground pump, the center is the tower crane, the construction face is the concrete pump of the cloth machine to the construction method. The advanced cloth machine is the arm bracket of the pump car, can operate with the remote control, is as convenient as the pump car.
- Q:Safety device for construction elevator
- 1. The governor To prevent the hanging basket construction elevator overspeed or fall and set up a safety device, is divided into a unidirectional and bidirectional type two kinds, the one-way speed limiter can only along the direction hoisting cage falling within the speed limit, two-way speed limiter can up and down along the hoisting cage speed effect on two directions. The speed limit shall be tested for performance in accordance with the prescribed time limit. 2. The buffer spring Buffer spring in spring seat connected to the base frame, so that when hanging cage fall accidents, reduce the impact of the hanging basket, at the same time ensure crane cage and weight drops landed into flexible contact, slow down the hoisting cage and the impact of weight landing. The buffer spring has a cone winding spring and a cylindrical spiral spring. Usually, there are two or three cone coiled springs or four cylindrical coils on the base of each cage.
- Q:How does the construction elevator add up
- You can use a ready-made high-altitude operating platform and a high-altitude working platform
- Q:How many people are there for construction workers
- The elevator is a vertical elevator with electric motors, which is equipped with box pods for multi-storey building and carrying goods. There is also a terrace, which is running continuously on the crawler, commonly known as escalator or automatic walkway. A fixed lifting device for the floor. Vertical elevator has a car, running on at least two columns of the vertical or Angle is less than 15 ° between the rigidity of rail. The size and structure of the car is convenient for passengers to enter or unload cargo. Traditionally, the elevator is the general term for vertical transportation in buildings, no matter how they are driven. Speed can be divided into low speed elevator (1 m/s), rapid elevator (1 ~ 2 m/s) and high speed elevator (2 m/s). Hydraulic elevators were introduced in the mid-19th century and are still being used in low-rise buildings. In 1852, the United States developed a safety elevator for wire rope lifting. In the 1980s, there was further improvement in drivers, such as the electric motors, which were driven by worm gears to turn the winding drum and balance weight. At the end of the 19th century, the friction wheel drive greatly increased the lift height.
- Q:How many floors do you need to install a construction elevator?
- Do not have a regulation, as long as the benefit construction organization, installation does not install construction lift machine all can. It should be explained that the construction elevator has manned and pure cargo.
- Q:Do the elevator need to be installed when the main project is in construction
- The top brass usually need to install the construction elevator.
- Q:How many floors are built to use the construction elevator? With six floors?
- No use on the 6th floor, use longmen well frame transportation material
We are experienced in the mechanical research and development, production and after-sales service. Until now, the construction machinery have been sold to more than 50 countries and regions in America, Australia, the Middle East, Southeast Asia and Africa. Our products are well-known as brand products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa, Oceania, Mid East, Eastern Asia, Western Europe, Central America, Northern Europe, Southern Europe, South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range