Order On-line Tracking
Elevator three-drive 650 frequency conversion (also known as external elevator, elevator for short) is widely applied to vertical lifting transportation of personnel and materials, is essential good transportation equipment in industrial or civil buildings, large bridges and vertical shafts, and can be applied in warehouses, high towers and other different occasions in a permanent or semi-permanent way. Compared with other lifting mechanisms, the product features stability, safety, reliability, no requirement on additional arrangement of machine room shaft ways, convenient assembly and disassembly, high carrying flexibility, etc., and particularly has obvious effects of relieving the labor intensity of constructors, accelerating project processes and improving working efficiency.
SC200/200 construction elevator is a high-performance product which is newly researched, designed and launched by our company. The elevator features reasonable design, novel structure, stable operation, complete and reliable safety devices and convenient installation and maintenance, and mainly has the following characteristics:
1. The transmission mechanism is driven by two motors, and pinions and racks are safe and stable due to uniform stress.
2. To ensure the safe operation of the elevator, an overload switch, a speed limit switch and other safety switches are arranged in the circuit; when overload, speed limit and other conditions occur in the operation process, the elevator automatically prevents accidents at once. Each door on cages is provided with a limit switch; when any door is opened abnormally, all the cages cannot start or immediately stop operating.
3. Each cage is provided with an anti-falling safety device which can extremely effectively prevent the cages from falling and ensure the safe and reliable operation of the elevator.
4. The electric control system of the elevator has a simple circuit, is convenient to control and maintain and is reliable. When operating normally, the elevator can be controlled to operate by a handle or button in a cage, can be stopped at any time at any position needing the stop, and can be controlled to stop automatically by upper and lower terminal limit switches at upper and lower terminal stations. When the upper and lower terminal limit switches fail to act, limit switches additionally arranged on the elevator can cut off the power supply in time to stop it in a braking mode.
5. The steel structure adopts a computer-aided design mode and is scientifically and strictly calculated to meet the requirements of reasonable structure, reliable intensity and light weight.
6. The elevator can be self-mounted or make standard knots detached by using a hanger rod on a cage. All the other parts can be conveniently mounted and dismounted, and components are easy to replace.
Attached: construction elevator model compilation method
The model of the elevator consists of class, group, type, feature, main parameter and deformation codes.
Notes: The main parameter code includes rated loading capacity codes of two cages, for example, only one main parameter code is marked on a single cage.
Example 1: SCD120
Representing a pinion-and-rack construction elevator with a single cage, the rated loading capacity of 1,200Kg and counterweight.
Example 2: SC200/200
Representing a pinion-and-rack construction elevator with double cages (each cage has the rated loading capacity of 2,000Kg) and no counterweight.
2、Technical performance parameters
Rated loading capacity
Rated seating capacity
Rated hoisting speed
Maximum hoisting height
Standard knot size
Rated action speed
Calibrated action speed
Standard knot weight
Self weight of whole machine
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|