Order On-line Tracking
Waterproof Membrane, Waterproof membrane Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
Surface film: PE, SAND, SCHIST,aluminum Thickness: 2.0mm~5.0mm Length: 10.0m
Width: 1.0m Usage: waterproofing for roof, understand,etc
Packaging & DeliveryPackaging Details: 10 sq.m./roll export package or as requirment
Delivery Detail: 15 days after receipt of deposit.
Specifications3mm SBS modified bitumen waterproof membrane
3) Surface:PE / S / M / Al
a Only applicable to single mechanical fixed membrane construction way
B Only applicable to mineral surface bitumen waterproof membrane
C Only applicable to hot melt construction of membrane
Good ability of anti-aging, anti-alkali, resistant to high temperature. High tensile strength and enlongation, which adapts to the contraction or crack of the base.
1. Make sure the base surface smooth, clean and dry(Moisture<9%), then paint the delicated agent on the base surface. start application till it is dry.< span="">
2. Application Method:
Heating the bottom surface of membrane and the roof deck surface by flam spray gun or other suitable appliances till the asphalt start to melt(not flowing), then spread. Using roller to compact the membrane so that it can firmly adhere to the base surface. The overlap on the long side should be 100mm and the short side should be 150mm.
3. After application, a careful inspection is required. Make sure there is no air bubble, no fold, no falling away etc to guarantee the waterproof life.
the membrane is launched into the market in rolls 1m wide and 10m long.
Storage Conditions and Service life
Rolls must be vertically stored in roofed-over spaces. If the rolls have to be stored outdoors for a long period of time, then they must be covered with a protective layer in order to protect them against the sunlight. If the rolls are to be stowed without pallets, they they are not stacked one on top of another. In palletised stowage, two rows may be stacked one on top of the other.
Attentions for Construction
SBS / APP asphalt waterproof membrane, bituminous waterproof membrane
1. Membranes should be stored under dry and ventilated conditions.
2. Different types of membranes must be piled separately.
3. Under usual condition, storage period is one year since production date.
4. Membrane roll should be put vertically during transportation. It should be kept away
from sunshine and rainwater.
Installation Sketch point
Clean the substrate using broom or high pressure dusty cleaner.
Heat the membrane bottom using a high temperature flame gun.
Push forward while the primer and membrane oil melted
Use a roller to push hard the membrane surface to ensure it stick firmly
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|