One Layer Steel Wire Rubber Braided Hose
Construction of one layer braided hose :
Inner tube: Oil resistant synthetic rubber
Reinforcement: 1 high tensile steel wire braided
Cover: Oil, abrasion and weather resistant synthetic rubber
Working temperature: -40C ~ +100C
Application of one layer braided hose
Widely used in all kinds of hydraulic engineering machinery, coal, petroleum chemical industry, construction, transportation and other industries
Specification of one layer braided hose
4.6 - 5.4
11.9 - 12.5
6.2 - 7.0
7.7 - 8.5
14.6 - 15.4
9.3 - 10.1
16.7 - 17.5
19.8 - 20.6
23.2 - 24.0
- Q:Are automobile tyres natural rubber or synthetic rubber?
- In order to make the performance of rubber tire manufacturing is required, must penetrate into various chemical materials in rubber, chemical additives. One important additive called carbon black, because carbon adsorption special,
- Q:What kinds of materials are there on the skid ramp?
- The common automobile ramps can be divided into several concrete layers, such as concrete ramp, cement steel sand skid ramp, paving brick ramp, granite ramp, epoxy antiskid coating ramp and so on. Car slope surface layer is mainly used anti-skid, anti-skid practices, nothing more than three cases:(1) the material itself outside the pits, the use of material to uneven antiskid effect, such as mine brick layer, undressed granite surface layer, epoxy antiskid coating surface, non slip effect;(2) the material itself is smooth, the design through special treatment or embedded in cement mortar, brick surface layer of anti-skid effect medium;(3) material itself is smooth, design and construction to make width and depth of different groove, so as to achieve anti slip effect, such as concave line, fine stone, concrete ramp, open groove, granite ramp, and so on, good anti-skid effect. By Xin and Yan Li provide hope to adopt!
- Q:Want to know how the rubber skid on the bus handle is set up?
- This is called a heat shrinkable sheath, flame retardant, insulation, temperature resistance, heat shrinkable sleeve is a special polyolefin material, heat shrinkable sleeve, also known as EVA material.
- Q:How to change the rubber strip for boneless wiper?
- After the clip down we can see the rubber strip is going to change is through a metal buckle fixed on the wiper above, then we just like to clip the metal buckle pry up, can remove the rubber strip.
- Q:What are the factors that cause the aging of automobile rubber parts?
- Transfinite. Some parts of rubber work in the process of long-term extrusion, deformation, or withstand the pressure beyond the design expectations, for a long time may lose flexibility, resulting in deformation, can not be used.
- Q:Horsen armored vehicle chassis paint spray type construction site vehicle anti rust paint drying glue please chassis armor
- Chassis armor and "chassis sealing plastic" are the new items of chassis rust prevention in recent years. Although the name is different, but in the car chassis below, spray a layer of 2 ~ 4mm mm thick elastic sealing material, as if to the chassis of the car put on a thick layer of armor. The chassis armor is an image representation of the technology. Chassis armor can prevent the gravel on the chassis of the strike to prevent minor bottom friction; prevention of corrosion of acid, alkali and salt on the chassis plate; chassis to prevent screw loose; reduce transmission noise when driving, driving increased sense of peace; to prevent iron chassis heat conduction, the cab is warm in winter and cool in summer.
- Q:Why should rubber be used as a tire?
- Because rubber doesn't break easily
- Q:How are rubber tires made of model cars?
- Find a small rubber factory, call someone else to give a prescription, and then open a mold should not be difficult?. The first mock exam can a lot of sulfide.If you want to know the recipe and the curing process, buy a book on rubber formulations and techniques.
- Q:What are the applications of fluorine rubber in automobiles?
- The turbocharger hose is one of the most demanding and costly hoses in the automotive engine. In most cases, aramid fibers are used in the hose structure to maintain the shape and provide the strength of the hose; silicone rubber is used to protect the fiber layer and to make the hose flexible and capable of extremely high temperature. As a result of continuous temperature above 170 DEG C, VMQ (two methyl vinyl silicone rubber) is usually used in the middle and outer layers of the hose. When choosing the elastomeric lining, the manufacturer and / or end user has to choose FVMQ or fluoro rubber FKM.
- Q:What is the difference between asphalt damping sheet and butyl rubber?
- In Europe and the United States and other developed countries in the automotive industry, automobile damping film is generally used high polymer resin material, or rubber material. As raw materials, these two raw materials will not volatilize toxic and harmful gases. In China, there is a damping film made of asphalt,Continuous dissemination of odor, leading to air pollution in the car, endangering human health.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range