Order On-line Tracking
Property of Resin
• Can be weather resistant when UV inhibitor added.
• Can be fire-retardant when fillers added.
• Lloyd's Registered.
• Complies with FDA regulation 21 CFR 177.2420 when properly formulated and cured, for repeated use in food contact materials.
Application of Resin
• FRP boats, such as fishing boat, marine/yacht, life boat, etc.
• Tanks, pipes and various glass fiber and carbon fiber reinforced plastic products.
• Can be used in filament winding, pultrusion, spray-up and hand lay-up process.
Packing & Storage of Resin
• The product should be packed into clean, dry, safe and sealed container, net weight 220 Kg.
• Shelf life: six months below 25℃, stored in cool and well ventilated place.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|