Product description of unsaturated polyester resins
UPR196 is a common unsaturated polyester resin with medium viscosity and high reactivity,applicable to the manufacture of common steel glass products, cooling columns, containers of dilute acid etc.
Excellent appliication properties,short application time,good fiber wet,higher fiber content
Specification of FRP Grating
2.General pupose resin
3.Good impregnation to glass fiber and mechanical property
Technical Indexes of Liquid Resin
Transparent Sticky Thick Liquid
Performance Indexes of Resin Casting Substance
Barcol hardness ≥
Tensile strength ≥
Tensile modulus ≥
Elongation at break≥
Flexural strength ≥
Impact strength ≥
Note: Environmental Temperature for Experiment: 23±2°C; relative humidity: 50±5%
1. Why Choose us?
CNBM is a stated own company, provide the guarantee for the best quality, best service and safety business.
2. How will we guarantee the quality?
a, ISO 9001-2008 quality control system;
b, Strict and regular quality control in production;
c, Inspeciation when loading into container before shippment;
d, Sample stock for one year for quality tracing and record.
3. What is your MOQ?
Our MOQ is one pallet.
4. Can you provide sample?
Yes, samples are in stock. we can offer free sample for you.
- Q:What's the difference between a resin lens and a traditional lens?
- Neither professionals nor photographers in general like the resin lenses. Therefore, the manufacturer will not indicate in the manual that it is made of resin lenses. In addition, there is no mandatory standards in this regard, they will not mark.
- Q:What are the similarities between the structure and the chemical composition of polymer resins?
- Resin usually refers to softening or melting range after heating. When softening, it tends to flow under external force. At normal temperature, it is solid, semi solid, and sometimes liquid organic polymer.
- Q:Is novolac epoxy resin or epoxy resin?
- Phenolic resin has good thermal stability, but it needs to be heated, pressurized and reacted with by-product water during curing. Therefore, there are some disadvantages such as residual air bubbles, solidification volume shrinkage, and poor alkali resistance
- Q:What is the "TG" point of the resin?
- Glass transition temperature Tg is an important characteristic parameter of materials. Many properties of materials change sharply near the glass transition temperature. In the glass, the glass transition temperature, due to changes in the structure of the glass, the glass of many physical properties such as density, heat capacity, thermal expansion coefficient and conductivity in the temperature range changed sharply. According to the glass transition temperature, the heat treatment temperature system of glass can be accurately formulated. The polymer, which is from the polymer glass transition temperature for high elastic state, the glass transition temperature of polymer, heat capacity, thermal expansion coefficient, viscosity, refractive index, free volume and elastic modulus have a mutation. From the molecular structure, the glass transition temperature of polymer is amorphous part from the frozen state to a relaxation thawing state, rather than the phase transition as a phase change heat, so it is a kind of two order phase transition (dynamic mechanical polymer known as the main change). Below the glass transition temperature of polymers in the glassy state, the molecular chains or chain segments are not moving just molecules atoms (or groups) for vibration in its equilibrium position; and in the glass transition temperature of the molecular chain is not moving, but the chain segment movement, exhibit high elastic properties, temperature and then rise, makes the whole chain movement and show the properties of viscous flow.
- Q:What's the reason for the aging of epoxy resin?
- 1, oxidation, sudden leakage of air, oxygen, ozone and other chemical oxidation of oxidation, resulting in the bond breaking2. Light and heat affect the rupture of epoxy resin under light irradiation or heat3, the role of chemical substances, other chemical substances, the occurrence of key breaking4, the influence of other factors
- Q:What is the curing agent for acrylic resins?
- One component acrylic resin without curing agent, can be air dryHydroxyl containing acrylic resins are often crosslinked with polyurethane resins such as Isocyanates (HDI, TDI)
- Q:The difference between an epoxy solvent and a non solvent type is that the resin is not the floor
- Solvent is usually added to a percentage of the solvent, such as xylene, specifically which is good, and applicable, mainly depends on what you are using, what to do with, if you want to further understand, in contact
- Q:How about the resin strap?
- The strap is more comfortable to wear. But if wet, with some stained plastic or other objects put together, it is contaminated with color, and once it's dyed, it's hard to get out. Therefore, I do not advocate buying white resin strap. I used to have a watch with a white strap and it was dirty a week later. In addition, if the resin strap is not cleaned for a long time, sweat and dust are gathered on it, which will speed up the aging of the strap and cause bacteria to produce odor. Therefore, it is best to buy the anti bacteria, odor watchband (e.g. Casio, G-shock), of course, the price is also more expensive. Also, the resin strap will be aging, and don't let it be exposed to intense sunlight for a long time.
- Q:Is resin an ester?
- Resin: usually refers to the heat after hardening or melting range, softening when there is a tendency to flow under the action of external force, under normal temperature is solid, semi-solid, and sometimes liquid organic polymers. Broadly speaking, any polymer compound that can be used as plastic material for processing raw materials is called resin.
- Q:What is the difference with ordinary coat resin resin?
- Gel coat resin is a special tree made of glass steel products gel coat ester, is a special kind of unsaturated polyester, mainly used for surface of resin products, a thin covering of continuity, its thickness is about 0.4 mm.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range