Product description of unsaturated polyester resins
UPR196 is a common unsaturated polyester resin with medium viscosity and high reactivity,applicable to the manufacture of common steel glass products, cooling columns, containers of dilute acid etc.
Excellent appliication properties,short application time,good fiber wet,higher fiber content
Specification of FRP Grating
2.General pupose resin
3.Good impregnation to glass fiber and mechanical property
Technical Indexes of Liquid Resin
Transparent Sticky Thick Liquid
Performance Indexes of Resin Casting Substance
Barcol hardness ≥
Tensile strength ≥
Tensile modulus ≥
Elongation at break≥
Flexural strength ≥
Impact strength ≥
Note: Environmental Temperature for Experiment: 23±2°C; relative humidity: 50±5%
1. Why Choose us?
CNBM is a stated own company, provide the guarantee for the best quality, best service and safety business.
2. How will we guarantee the quality?
a, ISO 9001-2008 quality control system;
b, Strict and regular quality control in production;
c, Inspeciation when loading into container before shippment;
d, Sample stock for one year for quality tracing and record.
3. What is your MOQ?
Our MOQ is one pallet.
4. Can you provide sample?
Yes, samples are in stock. we can offer free sample for you.
- Q:Principle of resin purifying water quality
- Regeneration process:When all exchanged ions on the resin are converted to calcium and magnesium, the resin becomes saturated and fails to regenerate. The process is as follows: firstly, the backwash flush surface closure of the impurity in the recycled salt salt absorption valve, high concentration brine by resin, calcium and magnesium ions on the resin squeezed out, will be fully restored to the ion exchange resin will restore the sodium ion and sodium ion resin.
- Q:What are the main ingredients of PET? What's the difference between PET resin and PET?.
- PET polyethylene terephthalate (PET) English Name: polyethylene terephthalate (PET), widely used as fiber and engineering plastic resin can be divided into non engineering plastics and engineering plastics in two categories, non engineering plastic grade is mainly used for bottle, film, sheet, baking food containers etc..
- Q:Epoxy flooring construction program has several steps
- Undercoat. It is necessary to use epoxy primer, the use of epoxy primer to the ground closed, so that the ground moisture and air can not reach the ground, in the bottom coating should also pay attention to the smoothness of the ground.
- Q:Will the resin work fade?
- If this is the production of resin crafts in resin in color (usually single color works, such as imitation mahogany, imitation ivory, imitation jade, crystal effect), this work will not fade, but a long time will slightly fade, white and transparent will have a slight pan yellow, so to avoid long time sunshine.
- Q:What is the difference with ordinary coat resin resin?
- Gel coat resin gel and gel coat color sub character. In the production process, the vast majority of cases are required to use the color coat. The past is adding colour gel paste in color gel coat in (also known as artificial pigment paste) by adjusting color and, just so the deployment of color glue production in some large products assembling products such as cooling towers or large quantities of products such as sports field in the grandstand seats in the often caused serious color difference effect of product appearance. Therefore, improve the appearance quality of the products, for customers to produce color coat without color is one of the development trends of the industry.
- Q:How can low molecular polyamide resin be used?
- Low molecular polyamide, also called amino polyamide. The molecular weight of 1000~1500, light yellow viscous liquid density (75 C) fand 0.92~0.96g/cm. The amine value is 230~260mg KOH/g. Viscosity (75 DEG C) 3000~1000mPa.s. The composition of low molecular polyamide is complex, containing primary amine, secondary amine and amide group. It can cure epoxy resin at room temperature, and has good adhesion to metal, glass, ceramics, wood and so on. Low molecular polyamide molecules also have a longer aliphatic carbon chain, which can play an internal toughening effect, so that the cured epoxy resin has a certain toughness, therefore, low molecular polyamide is both a curing agent and a toughening agent. Amine value is the indication of low molecular polyamide activity. The higher the amine value is, the greater the activity is, and the reaction speed with epoxy resin is fast, the dosage is little, and the application time is short. Vice versa。
- Q:Who knows where the pine resin should be sold? What is the general market price? Consult your experts.
- A resin secreted by pine trees; called turpentine. From a chemical point of view, rosin is mainly a solution formed by solid resin acids dissolved in terpenes.
- Q:Definition of polyester resins
- Polyester resin is the abbreviation of unsaturated polyester adhesive. Unsaturated polyester adhesive mainly consists of unsaturated polyester resin, initiator, accelerator, filler, thixotropic agent and so on. A linear structure in the main chain containing -CH=CH- double bonds (see linear polymer) polyester resin with vinyl monomers, such as styrene, acrylate, vinyl acetate mixture, the initiator and accelerator at room temperature under the action of the synthesis of insoluble and infusible polymer products. Unsaturated polyester is abbreviated as UP. Mainly used in the production of coil coatings.
- Q:How do you control the flow of epoxy resin?
- There is a kind of "thickener" thing, white flour like powder added to the relatively dilute glue, you can adjust their liquidity. The fluidity can be adjusted by adding 5% or 7%, 10%, 15% and so on.Epoxy resin usually refers to the epoxy resin as the main body of the adhesive, epoxy resin should generally include epoxy resin curing agent, otherwise this glue will not be cured.
- Q:What is the use of self - hardening furan resin? Where should I use it?
- Properties and applications of furan resins: uncured furan resin has very good miscibility with many thermoplastic and thermosetting resins, so it can be modified with epoxy resin or phenolic resin.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range