High Temperature Castable Refractory Cement
Refractoriness of not less than 1580 °C cement. According to the composition of different can be divided into low calcium aluminate refractory cement, calcium aluminate cement, calcium aluminate cement and dolomite refractory cement. It can be used for various refractory cement cement refractory aggregate (such as corundum, Calcined Bauxite,etc.) made of refractory mortar or concrete, used in cement rotary kiln and other industrial furnace lining.
Refractory cement lining baking, must pay attention to the following matters:
1) at room temperature 350 degrees, most likely caused by local spalling, special attention should be paid to slow baked. As in the 350 degree heat preservation is still a lot of steam coming out, still should slow heating rate.
2) in poor ventilation, water is not easy to discharge conditions, to extend the preservation time.
3) when using heavy oil for baking, to prevent oil spray on the lining surface, to prevent local burst.
4) when using firewood baked, direct contact with the flame is often caused by local heating too fast, should be protected.
5) on refractory cement pouring, at least by 3D after baking.
6) for refractory cement lining cooling slowly, avoid the forced ventilation.
25 KG X 40 BAGS ON A WOODEN PALLET WITH FILM AND P/W COVER Qoality of Goods confirms to China standard GB201-2000
- Q:What are the features of construction class A fire resistant door ?
- 1, fireproof and thermal insulation Foam cement board is a Class A non-combustible inorganic heat preservation material which has good fireproof performance can remain integrity after 3 hours baking at 1200℃. It can be used in buildings to improve fireproof performance.
- Q:what's the classification of fireproof and thermal inuslation matertial?
- Inorganic thermal insulation material can do it, such as glass wool,rock wool,foam glass,etc. phenolic foam materials in organic foam material is special. phenolic foam not only has good thermal insulation properties but also can be composited with steel plate and other materials, A class thermal insulation materials that reach A class combustion performance include: rock (mine) wool, foam glass, EVB, etc. thermal insulation materials with A class combustion performance mainly include: phenolic aldehyde,gelatine powder polyphenyl granule, etc. thermal insulation material of fire barrier zone can use rock (mine) wool, foam glass, EVB and other materials with A class combustion performance.
- Q:What are the specifications of refractory kilns ?
- Since the coefficient of thermal expansion of the basic brick is large, expansion rate is about 1-1.2% under 1000 ℃ The literature indicates that: "Under the condition that the temperature was raised to 1000 ℃ and stress in brick lining is relaxed, 300N / mm2 of compressive stress can be produced, which is equals to ten times structural strength of ordinary magnesia chrome brick, six times structural strength of magnesia chrome brick, dolomite brick and spinel brick, so any basic bricks can not afford, " the paper also pointed out that " heat expansion rate of kiln body can partially compensate for expansion rate of the inner lining of 0.2% -0.4%, which is 1/3 of thermal expansion rate of ordinary magnesia-chrome brick under 1000 ℃. However, it occurs under thermal equilibrium conditions. Thereby, the kiln should be dried slowly, allowing the temperature of the kiln body to go up slowly, thus the role of compensation can be played. " This is the key to using the basic brick. " Procedures of refractory for cement kiln "( tentative one) has clearly regulated baking and cooling of the kiln in the first section of the fifth chapters. In the heating process, in particular when the temperature is in the range of 300-1000 ℃, heating rate must be less than 60 ℃ / h. This is very clear in theory but it is difficult to implement.
- Q:What's the A class fireproof and thermal inuslation matertial for external wall?
- First, external wall thermal insulation material: 1. silicate insulation material; 2. glue powder polyphenyl granule; 3. cement cystosepiment with the use of steel wire gauze (polystyrere); 4. extruded sheet; Second, roofing materials: 1. xps extruded sheet; 2. EPS foam board; 3. perlite and perlite brick; 4. vermiculite and vermiculite brick; Third, materials for heating power and air conditioners: polyurethane, rubberplastic sponge, polyethylene, polystyrene foam, glass wool, rock wool; Fourth, steel structure material: polystyrene, extruded board, polyurethane board, glass cotton lap felt, etc.
- Q:What is the magnesium carbon refractory?
- The composition of refractory brick raw material There are many types of refractory brick raw materials, mainly divided into six categories: Soil, stone, sand, mineral, power and others. One of the original material, soil: Aluminum, kaolin, clay, diatomaceous earth The second raw material, Stone: fluorite, kyanite, andalusite, forsterite, vermiculite, mullite, pyrophyllite, chlorite, dolomite, sillimanite, magnesia-alumina spinel, silica The third kind of raw material, sand: Pottery, zircon sand, quartz sand, magnesite The fourth kind of raw material, ore: Chrome ore The fifth kind of raw material, powder: Aluminum powder, silica powder, silicon powder The sixth kind of raw material of refractory brick, others: Asphalt, graphite, phenolic resins, perlite, cenosphere, sialon, corundum, silicon sulfate, silicon carbide, sodium silicate, silica solution, boron carbide, calcium aluminate cement, nitride material, shale ceramisite, alumina, alumina sol and zirconia, etc.
- Q:what is steel fire door made of ?
- 1. fire resistance steel door has steel made door frames, door leaf framework and door panels. if the door leaf is filled with nontoxic fire insulation material, added with fireproof hardware accessories, which consists of a door that is fire resistance.
- Q:How long is the fire endurance of fire resistant rolling shutter door?
- According to fire endurance, fire doors can be divided into Class A, Class B and Class C fire doors, whose fire resistance should be no less than 1.20h, 0.90h and 0.60h respectively. You can use fire resisting shutters to seperate fire compartments in places where it is difficult to set firewalls. When using the fire resisting shutter with unexposed surface temperature rise as fire endurance conditions, its fire endurance should be no less than 3h. But when using the fire resisting shutter without unexposed surface temperature rise as fire endurance conditions, you should set independent protection of closed automatic water spray system at two sides of the shutter, and the duration of water spraying should be no less than 3.0h. I hope it's useful.
- Q:What is refractory aggregate?
- Refractory aggregate is fire-resistant product improved with low temperature binder, chemical compound and normal temperature strength.
- Q:Who knows what is the standard of insulation material whose fire proof is level A?
- Level A is distinct from B in coefficient of fire proofing. Level A is non combustible, while Level B is divided into B1( flame retardant), B2(combustible) and B3( inflammable). Currently in the market, level A materials are as follows: phenolic, rock wool, insulation mortar, ceramic foam, foam glass, and foamed concrete. The most advantageous of level A material at present is foamed concrete, also known as foamed cement. Xuzhou Lvchuang Construction company is working on this, you can search fro it on the internet, it has high cost performance.
- Q:The manufacturing technique of refractory material
- The major components of alkaline refractory material include magnesium oxide and calcium oxide. The commonly used alkaline refractory material is magnesia bricks. The magnesia bricks with 80%～85% magnesium oxide has good resistance to basic slag and slag and higher refractoriness than clay bricks and silica bricks. It is mainly used in open hearth, oxygen blowing of converter, electric furnace and smelting non-ferrous metal equipment and other high temperature equipment. Refractory materials applied on special occasions include high temperature oxide refractory materials such as alumina, lanthanum oxide, beryllium oxide, calcium oxide, zirconium oxide, etc., refractory compounds such as carbide, nitride, boride, silicide and sulfide, etc., and high temperature composite materials, including metal ceramics, high temperature inorganic coating and fiber reinforced ceramics, etc. Consult and find reference for efractory materials production equipment, go to http://hi.baidu.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range