High Temperature Castable Refractory Cement
Refractoriness of not less than 1580 °C cement. According to the composition of different can be divided into low calcium aluminate refractory cement, calcium aluminate cement, calcium aluminate cement and dolomite refractory cement. It can be used for various refractory cement cement refractory aggregate (such as corundum, Calcined Bauxite,etc.) made of refractory mortar or concrete, used in cement rotary kiln and other industrial furnace lining.
Refractory cement lining baking, must pay attention to the following matters:
1) at room temperature 350 degrees, most likely caused by local spalling, special attention should be paid to slow baked. As in the 350 degree heat preservation is still a lot of steam coming out, still should slow heating rate.
2) in poor ventilation, water is not easy to discharge conditions, to extend the preservation time.
3) when using heavy oil for baking, to prevent oil spray on the lining surface, to prevent local burst.
4) when using firewood baked, direct contact with the flame is often caused by local heating too fast, should be protected.
5) on refractory cement pouring, at least by 3D after baking.
6) for refractory cement lining cooling slowly, avoid the forced ventilation.
25 KG X 40 BAGS ON A WOODEN PALLET WITH FILM AND P/W COVER Qoality of Goods confirms to China standard GB201-2000
- Q:What is the material composition of the new fire-resistant coating?
- The basic composition of thick coating steel structure fire is: Binder (Portland cement, magnesium oxychloride or inorganic high-temperature bonding agent), aggregate (expanded vermiculite, perlite, aluminum silicate fiber, mineral wool, rock wool, etc.), chemical additives (modifiers , hardening agent, waterproofing agent) and water. Fireproof coating binders Portland cement, magnesium oxychloride cement and an inorganic binder of the fire-resistant coating for steel structure base material. The conventional inorganic binder include alkali metal silicates and phosphates substances.
- Q:what grades are fire resistance of fireproofing glass divided into?
- Fire resistance of fireproofing glass is generally divided into three levels, class A glass can satisfy the requirements of fire resistance and thermal insulation at the same time. Class B, it's a kind of fireproofing glass that can satisfy the requirements of fire resistance and heat radiation strength at the same time. Class C can satisfy the requirements of refractory integrity, if you want to know more specific requirements, you can also surf the internet for a more detailed description.
- Q:What are the new refractories? What are the features? How about their application and development?
- In metallurgy, in what position should it be used, in order to make the best. Answers are as following. In iron, steelmaking or converter. When questioning, pay attention to the ways. Answers: Try to use synthetic refractory materials.
- Q:What refractories are resistant to fluorine gas?
- It is recommended to use fused-quartz brick, which will produce hydrofluoric acid fluorine (an acidic gas) when water vapors. It is cheap. While it is recommended to use silica brick if it exceeds 1,200 degrees. So acidic refractory is an advisable refractory for using. It works well if the temperature is below 1200 degrees.
- Q:What materials are needed to make the amorphous refractory bricks?
- I am so glad to answer your question. The amorphous refractory brick is composed of a certain proportion of aggregate and powder, a binder and an additive.
- Q:I want to know what is the slim in the refractory bricks
- Where are you from, I can introduce to you
- Q:How long is the fire endurance of Grade A fire resisting shutter
- Fire door can be divided into Grade A, Grade B and Grade C fire door according to its fire endurance. Their fire endurance is not less than 1.20h, 0.90h and 0.60h respectively. Use fire resisting shutter as fire compartment separation in places where it is difficult to set firewall. When fire resisting shutter whose unexposed surface temperature rise is used as judging condition of fire endurance is used, its fire endurance should not be lower than 3h. When fire resisting shutter whose unexposed surface temperature rise is used as judging condition of fire endurance is not used, individual protection of closed automatic water spray system shoule be set at two sides of the shutters and duration of water spray system should not be less than 3.0h. When the fire resisting shutter is used for fire compartment, fire endurance is 3h. When the fire resisting shutter is set at the opening part of firewall, fire endurance is 1.2h.
- Q:Who knows what kind of fire protection material is better?
- Characteristic of polyurethane rigid foam thermal insulation decorative composite board: (1) ultra high cost performance, increased property's selling point (high cost performance) new model of thermal insulation material, excellent thermal insulation properties, elegant decorative effect, 50 years of service life, reduce maintenance costs and social waste. (2) it overcomes defects of traditional insulation technology (to solve the freezing and thawing, veneer cracking and shedding) traditional benzene board, the phenomenon of freezing and thawing that is easily appear in plastic extruded sheet, paint finish is easy to crack; its veneer facing can easily fall off; thermal insulation materials and wall are poorly adhered, easy off the whole. There is a themal bridge in dry hanging wall. (the characteristics of polyurethane composite board)
- Q:Does anyone know the difference between refractory and thermal insulation material?
- The main difference between insulation bricks and refractory bricks are as follows: 1. Insulation effect The heat conductivity cofficient of insulation bricks is usually 0.2-0.4 (average temperature of 350 ± 25 ℃) w / mk while the heat conductivity coefficient of refractory bricks is 1.0 (average temperature of 350 ± 25 ℃) w / mk or more. Thus it can be seen that the insulation effect of insulation bricks is much better than that of refractory bricks. 2. Refractoriness The refractoriness of insulation bricks is generally below 1,400 degrees centigrade while the refractoriness of refractory bricks is above 1,400 degrees centigrade. 3. Density Insulation bricks are generally light-weight insulation material, and the density is generally 0.8-1.0g / cm3. But the density of refractory bricks is above 2.0g / cm3.
- Q:Firing high temperature kiln of refractory and internal temperature being as high as 1600 ℃, metal heat exchanger can't use, how to do?
- Directly using silicon molybdenum kiln, the temperature is better. Now using the electricity is cheaper than the price of other fuels.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range