High Temperature Castable Refractory Cement
Refractoriness of not less than 1580 °C cement. According to the composition of different can be divided into low calcium aluminate refractory cement, calcium aluminate cement, calcium aluminate cement and dolomite refractory cement. It can be used for various refractory cement cement refractory aggregate (such as corundum, Calcined Bauxite,etc.) made of refractory mortar or concrete, used in cement rotary kiln and other industrial furnace lining.
Refractory cement lining baking, must pay attention to the following matters:
1) at room temperature 350 degrees, most likely caused by local spalling, special attention should be paid to slow baked. As in the 350 degree heat preservation is still a lot of steam coming out, still should slow heating rate.
2) in poor ventilation, water is not easy to discharge conditions, to extend the preservation time.
3) when using heavy oil for baking, to prevent oil spray on the lining surface, to prevent local burst.
4) when using firewood baked, direct contact with the flame is often caused by local heating too fast, should be protected.
5) on refractory cement pouring, at least by 3D after baking.
6) for refractory cement lining cooling slowly, avoid the forced ventilation.
25 KG X 40 BAGS ON A WOODEN PALLET WITH FILM AND P/W COVER Qoality of Goods confirms to China standard GB201-2000
- Q:What is refractory cement?
- Ordinary portland cement is common cement with relatively high early strength, while refractory cement is low in this regard. Refractory cement is a characteristic cement which can only be used in special projects, not suitable for general engineering. And in the winter, it is not suitable for construction use.
- Q:How to divide fire rating of decorating materials ?
- level A: incombustible, B1: Flame retardant, Level B2: combustible, Level B3: Flammable.
- Q:What refractories are accessible with ease in daily life?
- Refractory mortar. Thermal insulation refractory materials include diatomite products, refractory castables, monolithic refractories, carborundum bricks, gun-mix refractories, semi-silica bricks, borides, beryllia, silicide, calcium oxide, high alumina refractory brick, refractory coatings, corundum bricks, fireclay bricks, silicon nitride bonded silicon carbide bricks, chromium hemitrioxide and other refractories. What refractories can be found mostly in the market? Common refractories. Common refractories include silica bricks. The mostly used unshaped refractories include fettling, ramming refractories, castable refractories, plastic refractories, refractory clay, gun-mix refractory, sling refractories, refractory coatings, lightweight refractory castables, stemming etc. The mostly used insulating refractories include diatomite products, asbestos products, insulation panels, etc. The mostly used special refractories include AZS bricks.
- Q:What's the classification of flameproof glass, the refractory time of fireproofing glass.
- Classify according to the structure, fireproof performance and fire endurance of fireproofing glass. Classify according to the structure: Composite fireproofing glass (FFB) and monolithic fireproofing glass, classify according to fire resistance: thermal insulation fire-resistant glass(class A) and non-thermal insulation fire-resistant glass (class C);classify it into 5 levels according to fire endurance: 0.5 h, 1.00 h,1.50h, 2.00h, 3.00h.
- Q:The manufacturing technique of refractory material
- The major components of alkaline refractory material include magnesium oxide and calcium oxide. The commonly used alkaline refractory material is magnesia bricks. The magnesia bricks with 80%～85% magnesium oxide has good resistance to basic slag and slag and higher refractoriness than clay bricks and silica bricks. It is mainly used in open hearth, oxygen blowing of converter, electric furnace and smelting non-ferrous metal equipment and other high temperature equipment. Refractory materials applied on special occasions include high temperature oxide refractory materials such as alumina, lanthanum oxide, beryllium oxide, calcium oxide, zirconium oxide, etc., refractory compounds such as carbide, nitride, boride, silicide and sulfide, etc., and high temperature composite materials, including metal ceramics, high temperature inorganic coating and fiber reinforced ceramics, etc. Consult and find reference for efractory materials production equipment, go to http://hi.baidu.
- Q:What is the type of heat resistance property of high temperature electric furnace ?
- According to the levels of refractoriness : Common refractories: & Gt: 1580 ℃ ~ 1770 ℃ advanced refractories: 1770 ℃ ~ 2000 ℃ AAA refractories; 2000 ℃
- Q:Can anyone say something about what A-level fire-proof decorative material is?
- Combustion performance rates of decoration materials ratess combustion performance of decoration materials A incombustible B1 flame retardancy B2 flammability B3 high flammability The B1 rate combustion performance of gypsum plaster board and mineral wool acoustic panel absorber installed on steel joist can be used as A-level decoration materials. Inorganic decorative coating applied on the A level substrate can be used as A level decoration materials. Hope you adopt
- Q:How long can gypsum board endure fire?
- Fire endurance refers to the fire-resistent limit of the whole system of light-gauge steel structure coupled with gypsum. It does nor merely refers to gypsum board. Fire endurance of the common gypsum board with the thickness of 9.5mm keeps 1.5 hours. Those gypsum board with the thickness of 12mm has a fire endurance of 3 hours.
- Q:which kind of material should be used in fireproofing cabinet?
- Natural stone,marble. advantage: Colorful, soft texure, natural and diverse texture, easy to cut or engraving molding. Disadvantages: Because it is a natural formation, tiny loose crackle is easily folded, because the stone is porous material structure, if sewage and waste water permeate in the structure in the process of production, transportation or construction, it's difficult to clean and easy to crack. In daily cleaning, it is inevitable that there will be some residue left, and dirt is filled into crack under the wiping of rag and becomes a breeding ground for bacteria. 2, granite. advantages: Granite has big density and high hardness, with wear-resistant surface, it's one of the most common materials for family decoration. Compared with natural marble, it can be used in the materials of kitchen countertops, and granite has good anti-bacterial regeneration ability. Disadvantages: As the cabinet table material, natural stone is usually not very long, so in order to produce a long overall table (especially U-shaped, L-type table), it will certainly exist joints, which are also easy to hide dirt. 3, artificial stone. advantages: Artificial stone has richful lines and colors, and it can be comparable to stone, it's non-toxic, non-radioactive, easy to clean, and can be truly seamless splicing. it belongs to economic environmentally friendly material. Disadvantages: Artificial stone belongs to the processing industry, and has low technology requirements, The inferior products of many small companys are fulled in the market and damage customers' interests. There exist faded color,poor aging resistance,oil stain and other issues in affordable products.
- Q:What is the mechanism of the errosion of the iron to the refractories?
- For example, the effect of the iron oxide: Mo corundum given temperature Fe2O3 solid solubility limit of the solid solution formed of corundum stone high solubility than the solid solution Mo Mo corundum lattice shape so Fe2O3Al2O3-SiO2-based material starts melting temperature of the system or the content of Al2O3 and Al2O3 / SiO2 ratio off Al2O3 / SiO2 & lt; 2.55 starting melting temperature of 1380 ℃ when Al2O3 / SiO2 & gt; 2.55 start melting temperature is increased 1460 ℃ and with its Al2O3 content increased gradually to increase the original atmosphere Fe2O3 original FeO off the solvent into the glass phase and the system starts melting temperature drops do not fall to 1240 ℃ 1380 ℃. Lower the melting point, increase the erosion, and reduce the life span.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range