High Temperature Castable Refractory Cement
Refractoriness of not less than 1580 °C cement. According to the composition of different can be divided into low calcium aluminate refractory cement, calcium aluminate cement, calcium aluminate cement and dolomite refractory cement. It can be used for various refractory cement cement refractory aggregate (such as corundum, Calcined Bauxite,etc.) made of refractory mortar or concrete, used in cement rotary kiln and other industrial furnace lining.
Refractory cement lining baking, must pay attention to the following matters:
1) at room temperature 350 degrees, most likely caused by local spalling, special attention should be paid to slow baked. As in the 350 degree heat preservation is still a lot of steam coming out, still should slow heating rate.
2) in poor ventilation, water is not easy to discharge conditions, to extend the preservation time.
3) when using heavy oil for baking, to prevent oil spray on the lining surface, to prevent local burst.
4) when using firewood baked, direct contact with the flame is often caused by local heating too fast, should be protected.
5) on refractory cement pouring, at least by 3D after baking.
6) for refractory cement lining cooling slowly, avoid the forced ventilation.
25 KG X 40 BAGS ON A WOODEN PALLET WITH FILM AND P/W COVER Qoality of Goods confirms to China standard GB201-2000
- Q:What defect does fused cast refractories have ?
- What defect doesfusion-cast refractory material have ? In glass production, in addition to refractory as a building material and consider its durability, we still must attach great importance to its influence on glass quality. In such cases, the impact on the quality of glass is mainly the defects that eroded down refractory materials mixed in the glass, thus being prodeced of grass products. Defects are mainly foreign body defects such as sand, knot and wave reinforcement. What may directly affect the quality of glass are sidewall block and brick kiln bottom. I hope my answer can help you.
- Q:How many refractories are there for boiler above 1200 ℃？
- Ordinary clay brick is for burning layer, red brick for external wall, light clay brick for thermal insulation layer, built by clay refractory mortar. Sindeyuan Refractories.Hope you adopt. Thank you. In fact, there are many manufacturers producing furnace burden. We has been using products of Huaheng, which are anti-erosion, easy to construct and can improve production efficiency, reduce steelmaking cost.
- Q:What's the fire resistance test method of doors and roller shutters?
- Fire resistance test method of doors and roller shutters: This standard specifies the fire resistance test method for roller shutter doors under standard fire conditions. The method is used to test the fire resistance of the ventilating duct when bearing the external fire (A duct) and internal fire (B duct). Fire resistance test of vertical ducts may be conducted referring to this standard. 1.Test specimen1.1 The test specimen is obtained by cutting from any part of the qualified metal tube unless otherwise relevant standard or mutual agreement specifies the cutting position of the metal tube. 1.2 Length of the specimen: L≈2.5D+50mm (D: outer diameter of the metal tube). The cut surface of the specimen must be perpendicular to the axis of the metal , and the seamed edge of the cut should be round off. Test method GB243-82 of metal tube necking 2. Test procedures 2.1 In the test, punch or press the metal tube into the tapered conical seat (see Figure) with a hammer or press machine, and make it uniformly diminished to the regulated shrinkage X which is calculated according to the following formula: Test method GB243-822 for metallic pipe necking: The inner wall of the seat cover used in the test should be polished, and has certain hardness and is coated with lubricating oil. Its conicity is 1:10, 1:5 or others in accordance with relevant standard provisions. If there is no provision, then adopt the conicity of 1:10. This standard is not suitable for: a) The pipeline whose fire resistance depends on the fire resistance of the ceiling; b) The pipeline with access door, unless otherwise the access door is included into the pipeline and tested together; c) The pipeline with two or three sides; d) Fume exhaust pipes;
- Q:what textures of furnace refractories are good?
- Common ceramics use ordinary clay and high alumina bricks, as well as thermal insulation bricks, calcium silicate boards and fiber cotton. The vessels fired with potter's earth are called pottery, and the vessels fired with porcelain clay are called porcelain. Ceramic is generic term of pottery, stoneware and porcelain. The objects taking the two different types of clay as the raw materials, like, potter's earth and porcelain clay, and made through the technological process of ingredients, forming, drying and roasting, ect. can be called ceramics.
- Q:What is the function of refractory material?
- Refractory is a basic material in the field of high temperature technology. Generally, the refractory is used as structural material or lining to resist high temperature in various thermal equipment and high temperature container. In the iron and steel industry and metallurgy industry, coke ovens are mainly composed of refractory materials. Various refractories that meet the requirements are essential in blast furnace for ironmaking, hot stove, all kinds of steel-making furnaces, soaking furnace and heating furnace. Not only the die casting for molten steel needs lots of refractory materials, but also the continuous casting needs some high-quality refractory materials. Without high-quality refractory materials, external refining is also not impossible to achieve. Statistics show that the steel industry is the sector that needs the most refractory. Pyrometallurgy and thermal processing of ferrous metal also needs refractories. All high-temperature furnaces or lining in construction materials industry or other high temperature industries that produce silicate products such as glass industry, cement industry, and ceramics industry must be constructed with refractory materials. All kinds of roasting funaces, sintering funaces, heating furnaces, boilers, flues, chimneys and protective layers in chemical, power and machinery manufacturing industry need refractories. In short, when some kind of structures, devices, equipments or vessels are used under high temperature, they all should utilize refractory to resist the high temperature because those materials will deform, soften and fuse or will be eroded, scoured or broken due to the physical, chemical, mechanical effects, which may stop the operation, affect the production, contaminate processed objects and impact the quality of products.
- Q:What are the models of refractory cables?
- The models of refractory cables: NH-KVV22 copper core flame-retardant PVC insulated and fire retardant control cables with steel belt sheath NH-KVVRP copper core flame-retardant PVC insulated and fire retardant shielding control cables with steel braiding sheath NH-KVVP2 copper core flame-retardant PVC insulated and fire retardant shielding control cables with sheath and steel belt wrapping NH-KVVRP2 copper core flame-retardant PVC insulated and fire retardant shielding soft control cables with sheath and steel belt wrapping NH-KFF copper core fluorine plastic insulated and fire retardant control cables with sheath NH -KFFR copper core fluorine plastic insulated and fire retardant soft control cables with sheath NH -KFFP copper core fluorine plastic insulated and fire retardant shielding control cables with sheath and copper wire braiding
- Q:what's the application of fireproofing abs materials?
- a kind of ABS alloy shell, a toy of child, low load bearing, refrigerator lining, it can be processed into various wear-resisting sheets, plates,and has good electrical performance, it can be used as electronic components or auto parts, all kinds of insulation materials, it's easy to machining on the surface, so it can be made into designated special products (such as electroplate), and easy coloring, it can be processed into colorful products, also can be used as a fireproofing electrical appliance outer covering, adding alloy to it will improve its comprehensive performance, etc
- Q:What's the organzational structure of refractory material?
- Ingredients (harmful); phase composition. The main components of refractory material include chemical composition and phase composition. The addtional components include main crystal phase, matrix, crystal phase, chemical composition
- Q:What are the fire endurance requirements of class A fire resistant door ?
- Fire endurance of class A fire resistant door is 1.5h. According to the latest fire door requirements, in FMA FMB FMC three forms, A, B and C represent categories, such as FMA on behalf of Class A fire doors (ie thermal insulation fireproof door). Fire endurances of class A,B and C fire doors are 0.5 1.0 1.5 2.0 3.0. Therefore, the fire resistance of fire door needs to be designed and the design paper will make it clear in general.
- Q:How is the development of Xinmi refractories industry? What's its advantages and disadvantages?
- I don't know how it has developed. Its advantage is the coal industry. You have to know the generating capacity in Xinmi thermal power plant first, and then you will know their coal cinder yield, after all, this is the raw material. Xinmi is not far away from Zhengzhou. The real estate in Zhengzhou is still good. I'm not sure about the others.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range