High Temperature Castable Refractory Cement
Refractoriness of not less than 1580 °C cement. According to the composition of different can be divided into low calcium aluminate refractory cement, calcium aluminate cement, calcium aluminate cement and dolomite refractory cement. It can be used for various refractory cement cement refractory aggregate (such as corundum, Calcined Bauxite,etc.) made of refractory mortar or concrete, used in cement rotary kiln and other industrial furnace lining.
Refractory cement lining baking, must pay attention to the following matters:
1) at room temperature 350 degrees, most likely caused by local spalling, special attention should be paid to slow baked. As in the 350 degree heat preservation is still a lot of steam coming out, still should slow heating rate.
2) in poor ventilation, water is not easy to discharge conditions, to extend the preservation time.
3) when using heavy oil for baking, to prevent oil spray on the lining surface, to prevent local burst.
4) when using firewood baked, direct contact with the flame is often caused by local heating too fast, should be protected.
5) on refractory cement pouring, at least by 3D after baking.
6) for refractory cement lining cooling slowly, avoid the forced ventilation.
25 KG X 40 BAGS ON A WOODEN PALLET WITH FILM AND P/W COVER Qoality of Goods confirms to China standard GB201-2000
- Q:What kind of refractory decorative board has good quality?
- Formica, Grignard, Wilsonart, Yami Home, Germany Board and Priscilla Board are all good choice. They are the high-end brands in fireproof panel. Hope it is helpful to you.
- Q:how to divided the external wall thermal insulation materials fire rating
- Level A: Incombustible building material is a material that does not occur any burning. Level A1: Noncombustible means no open fire. Level A2 It is noncombustible, and should measure smoke to be qualified. Level B1: Nonflammable building material: Non-flame material has good flame resistance. It is difficult to fire under the condition of open fire in the air or high temperature, and it is not easy to quickly spread, and when the combustion source is removed, the combustion will stop immediately. Level B2: Combustible building materials: Flame material has a good flame resistance. In case of fire in the air or at high temperature, it will immediately burst into flames, and easily lead to the spread of fire, such as wooden column, timber roof truss, timber beam and wooden stairs. Level B3: inflammable building material has no any flame resisting effects, and is easy to burn, so the fire risk is high.
- Q:What are the main characteristics of the sic refractories?
- The physical properties of SiC refractories include structural properties, thermal properties, mechanical properties, usability and job performance. The structural properties of refractory include porosity, bulk density, water absorption, air permeability, an the distribution of pore size. The thermal properties of refractory include thermal conductivity, thermal expansion coefficient, specific heat, heat capacity, thermal diffusivity, and thermal emission rate. The mechanical properties of refractories include withstand voltage strength, tensile strength, anti bending strength, torsional strength, shear strength, impact strength, abrasion resistance, creep resistance, adhesive strength, and elasticity modulus. The usability of refractories include refractoriness, load softening temperature, linear change on reheating, thermal shock resistant performance, slag resistance, acid resistance, alkali resistance, hydration resistance, corrosion resistance to CO, conductivity, and inoxidizability.
- Q:Who knows about the fire endurance of grade C fire doors?
- The fire endurance of grade C fire doors is no less than 0.5 hours. As the key role of family fireproofing, fire doors is particularly important. It can be classified according to the fire endurance and thermal insulation performance: The fire endurance of grade A fire doors is not less than 1.5 hours; that of grade B fire doors is not less than 1.0 hours; and that of grade C fire doors is not less than 0.5 hours. We can choose in accordance with different needs, but commonly used fire doors are grade A and B fire doors now.
- Q:Is the linear change on reheating the same as heating permanent linear change of refractory material?
- “+”represents expansion. the afterexpansion and aftercontraction after cooled to be at room temperature. The change may significantly damage the masonry of thermal kiln. There are regulations on the linear change on reheating of common refractory material in the national standard. Some physical chemical changes may continue. It is defined as the change from being heated to the specified temperature of refractory material sample. Heat preserving for a while till afte cooling to be at room temperature, then the residual will expand or contract in its length, heat preservation for a while, organization vitrification, the irreversible changes of its length refers to heating the firing refractory to be at high temperature, so as to make the volume of refractory materials expand or contract, due to the influence of uneven temperature or lack of time, otherwise it will cause the deformation of the refractory ball and make this indicator within standard even reach smaller value, so firing control must be strengthened in product production. But it is should not be too high. For refractory materials with same chemical composition, the linear change on reheating is produced in the heating process. Properly increasing sintering temperature and prolonging the holding time is an effective process measures, make its firing inadequate. When subjected to high temperature, it can reduce the thermal shock resistance. Minus sign "-" represents contraction. The permanent line rate refers to heating the fire refractory ball to the specified temperature. Linear change on reheating, also known as residual linear change, is an important indicator to assess the quality of refractory in the long time use. To control the permanent line rate within the standard or reach the minimum value.
- Q:What antioxidant will be used in refractories?
- Antioxidants (Antioxidants) is the material to prevent bad influence of oxygen. It is a kind of material that can help to capture and neutralize free radicals, the category of material to remove free radicals damage to human body. Some of the body's antioxidant is self-synthesis, others is also from the food supply. Strong antioxidant such as ASTA (short for astaxanthin), etc., generally human cannot synthesize and it must be intaked from food. (1)antioxidants in the food can protect food from oxidative damage and deterioration. (2) it has the antioxidant effect in the human body's digestive tract and prevent oxidative damage in the digestive tract. (3) after being absorped, it can play a role in other body tissues and organs. (4)It is derived from certain foods that have antioxidant effect of extract and can be used as a treatment drug. Antioxidant mechanism includs chelated metal ion, scavenging free radicals, quenching singlet oxygen and removal of oxygen and inhibit oxidase activity, etc
- Q:Fire rating of decoration materials
- All light steel keel gypsum board is considered level A; if the wood finishes up to B2 grade fire rating depends on the proportion of the use of wood veneer and the proportion of this wood veneer fire grade, if the proportion of wood veneer is small,it can be considered level A
- Q:Who knows what kind of fire protection material is better?
- Characteristic of polyurethane rigid foam thermal insulation decorative composite board: (1) ultra high cost performance, increased property's selling point (high cost performance) new model of thermal insulation material, excellent thermal insulation properties, elegant decorative effect, 50 years of service life, reduce maintenance costs and social waste. (2) it overcomes defects of traditional insulation technology (to solve the freezing and thawing, veneer cracking and shedding) traditional benzene board, the phenomenon of freezing and thawing that is easily appear in plastic extruded sheet, paint finish is easy to crack; its veneer facing can easily fall off; thermal insulation materials and wall are poorly adhered, easy off the whole. There is a themal bridge in dry hanging wall. (the characteristics of polyurethane composite board)
- Q:Does refractory belong to metallurgical auxiliary materials?
- Refractory includes metallurgical auxiliary materials.
- Q:What are the insulation fireproofing materials?
- Insulated shoes, insulated gloves, tape (cloth, plastic, as well as waterproof) yellow wax tube, mouth care, fireproof (ie asbestos cloth is sold by jin) there is pressure-caps black tape, waterproof tape ,casing. There are glass fiber needle felt is widely used in electrical, chemical, construction, transportation, automotive and other industries interlayer insulation and silencer system, and used as an insulating fireproof material.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range