High Temperature Castable Refractory Cement
Refractoriness of not less than 1580 °C cement. According to the composition of different can be divided into low calcium aluminate refractory cement, calcium aluminate cement, calcium aluminate cement and dolomite refractory cement. It can be used for various refractory cement cement refractory aggregate (such as corundum, Calcined Bauxite,etc.) made of refractory mortar or concrete, used in cement rotary kiln and other industrial furnace lining.
Refractory cement lining baking, must pay attention to the following matters:
1) at room temperature 350 degrees, most likely caused by local spalling, special attention should be paid to slow baked. As in the 350 degree heat preservation is still a lot of steam coming out, still should slow heating rate.
2) in poor ventilation, water is not easy to discharge conditions, to extend the preservation time.
3) when using heavy oil for baking, to prevent oil spray on the lining surface, to prevent local burst.
4) when using firewood baked, direct contact with the flame is often caused by local heating too fast, should be protected.
5) on refractory cement pouring, at least by 3D after baking.
6) for refractory cement lining cooling slowly, avoid the forced ventilation.
25 KG X 40 BAGS ON A WOODEN PALLET WITH FILM AND P/W COVER Qoality of Goods confirms to China standard GB201-2000
- Q:Does anyone know about the A-level fireproof materials?
- rock wool external wall composite board, A1-level fire rock wool board, hidden slit rock wool board ¥ 30, A1-level fireproof mineral wool sound-absorbing board. What about the sound-absorbing sheet? glass fiber acoustic board engineering of the TV backdrop ¥ 85, A1-level fireproofing and thermal insulation rock wool board is hydrophobic thermal insulation, external wall thermal insulation materials ¥ 200, high temperature resistant calcium silicate board, LCFC/calcium silicate board is A1-level fireproof materials with high-quality and low-price ¥ 75, the prices above are from the internet for reference only, and the purchase prices vary according to the market.
- Q:What's the material of fireproof and wear-resisting floor?
- 1. It is the kind of special concrete floor, and its production process is the same with that of the common concrete floor, but it uses different material which needs to be the pebbles and sand after processing with marbles and dolomite. 2. Fireproof floor is a kind of decorative material which is laid on the ground of the factory or large areas of floors. It does not support combustion or it is composed of flame retardant materials. Fireproof floor has two categories. One is composed of aggregate wear-resistant material which is solid particulate matter. Its construction method is to evenly spread aggregate wear-resistant particles on the surface layer of the concrete when the floor is just pouring concrete and solidified, and then a firm flame retardant layer will be formed on the surface layer. This is the the so-called carborundum wear-resisting floor. But this kind of material has many limitations and can only be used on the surface of the just poured concrete. In addition, it is easy to fade in color and not beautiful in appearance. So this is not fireproof floor in the strict sense. Here we focus on a new liquid coating fire protection floor, which is environment friendly, widely used and beautiful in appearance. 3. Wear-resistant floor has the characteristics of pressure resistance, strong wear resistance,oil resistance, and anti-infiltration. It is also dust-free and easy to clean. After entering the initial setting of concrete, construction can be started immediately. Construction period is usually longer, but better using effect will arise.
- Q:what is the requirements of roofing insulation materials fire rating?
- The fireproofing requirements of architectural design are regulated by architectural design fire safety rules, roofing insulation material only has the requirements of materials combustion performance, namely non-combustible material. No fire rating requirements.
- Q:The structure of refractory material
- Q:What are the new refractories? What are the features? How about their application and development?
- In metallurgy, in what position should it be used, in order to make the best. Answers are as following. In iron, steelmaking or converter. When questioning, pay attention to the ways. Answers: Try to use synthetic refractory materials.
- Q:what needs to be noted when choosing and using blast furnace fireproof materials?
- Hello,: three parts of the blast furnace lining in general are easily corroded. The first one is furnace bosh,second is the middle part of the furnace, The third is lower part of the furnace stack. if These parts are damaged, then we need an overhaul. Bosh, because damage to the middle part of the furnace and the furnace bosh are generally due to alkali metal and fusant erosion. the main reason for the lower furnace part damage is molten iron, slag. In view of this situation, mullite bricks, corundum bricks, silicon carbide bricks are used for reparation. make repairments as soon as possible if any problems occur in case of incidents.
- Q:What is the use of refractory?
- It is used as a protective layer inside the high-temperature, high-corrosion, high-washing, easy to be wore equipment and as an insulation layer outside equipment.
- Q:What are the features of construction class A fire resistant door ?
- 1, fireproof and thermal insulation Foam cement board is a Class A non-combustible inorganic heat preservation material which has good fireproof performance can remain integrity after 3 hours baking at 1200℃. It can be used in buildings to improve fireproof performance.
- Q:What are the fire protection standards of insulation materials?
- The combustion performance of thermal insulation materials for exterior walls of all civil buildings, within the scope of fire design auditing and fire control acceptance, should be brought into the auditing and acceptance. As for the "Management Regulations on Supervisions of Fire Prevention and Control for Building Projects" (Ministry of Public Order No. 106) , all civil buildings which are out of the scope of Article 13 and 14 are included in the random check. Before the release of new standard, it must be strictly implemented the Article II of the "Fire prevention Interim Provisions on civil external wall insulation system and external wall decorative" ( No. 46), namely, the insulation materials of civil buildings must use materials with A-level combustion performance.
- Q:What are the technical requirements for refractories?
- How high the temperature is and what is this refractory?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range