High Temperature Castable Refractory Cement
Refractoriness of not less than 1580 °C cement. According to the composition of different can be divided into low calcium aluminate refractory cement, calcium aluminate cement, calcium aluminate cement and dolomite refractory cement. It can be used for various refractory cement cement refractory aggregate (such as corundum, Calcined Bauxite,etc.) made of refractory mortar or concrete, used in cement rotary kiln and other industrial furnace lining.
Refractory cement lining baking, must pay attention to the following matters:
1) at room temperature 350 degrees, most likely caused by local spalling, special attention should be paid to slow baked. As in the 350 degree heat preservation is still a lot of steam coming out, still should slow heating rate.
2) in poor ventilation, water is not easy to discharge conditions, to extend the preservation time.
3) when using heavy oil for baking, to prevent oil spray on the lining surface, to prevent local burst.
4) when using firewood baked, direct contact with the flame is often caused by local heating too fast, should be protected.
5) on refractory cement pouring, at least by 3D after baking.
6) for refractory cement lining cooling slowly, avoid the forced ventilation.
25 KG X 40 BAGS ON A WOODEN PALLET WITH FILM AND P/W COVER Qoality of Goods confirms to China standard GB201-2000
- Q:Why the corundum can be used as refractory
- Because the main component of corundum is aluminum oxide!
- Q:Why can aluminium hydroxide not be used to make refractory material?
- Hope my answer is helpful to you. It decomposes and produces aluminium oxide and water after heating, chemical equation for the reaction is: 2Al(OH)3=△=Al2O3+3H2O. Aluminium hydroxide can't be directly used to make refractory material because aluminium hydroxide is not stable.
- Q:What is the use of refractory?
- It is used as a protective layer inside the high-temperature, high-corrosion, high-washing, easy to be wore equipment and as an insulation layer outside equipment.
- Q:What things and cement mixed can act as refractory?
- Cement acts as cementing material. Itself works by refractory aggregate and stir the refractory material for its gelling refractory aggregate both should be fire-resistant.
- Q:What's the material of electrical fire prevention board?
- Electrical fire prevention board uses the material of inorganic binders, which mainly includes water glass, gypsum, phosphate, and cement; refractory mineral fillers: alumina, asbestos powder, calcium carbonate, perlite, cornstarch and etc.; electrical fire prevention board is mainly aimed at fire protection and thermal insulation. Iron plate is electrically conductive with good thermal conductivity, which will cause the result that the equipment is not insulated and suffers larger superheating surface. Hope my answer is helpful for you.
- Q:What are the characteristics of phenolic resin as a refractory material?
- Q:What is the fire resistance thickness of the thin fire-retardant coatings?
- There is no detailed requirement on the thickness of the thin steelwork fireproof coatings and the thickness there refers to a certain thickness which must(at least) have fire resistance for a certain time. The thickness of fireproof coatings in engineering generally depends on the manufacturer's test reports. Our thin steelwork fireproof coatings: the fire resistance is 2.5 hours, the thickness is 4.9 mm, the fire resistance is 2.0 hours, the thickness is 3.5 mm, the fire resistance is 1.5 hours, the thickness is 1.75 mm, the fire resistance is 1.0 hours, the thickness is 1.17 mm.
- Q:Who knows how many poured refactory material are there?
- Pouring refractory material can be classified into the followings according to the body density: Heavy (> 2.0g\cm3), medium heavy (1.0-2.0g\cm3), light (0.4-1.0g\cm3); by binding agent: Combination of hydration, chemical binding, condensation, hydration and condensation: Clay, high alumina, silica, magnesia, alumina magnesia, magnesium and chromium, magnesium zirconium, silicon carbide etc.. Clay brick, high alumina brick, bead brick, silica brick, light mullite, alumina hollow spherical brick, oxidation zirconium hollow spherical brick, corundum brick, magnesia brick, magnesia brick, magnesia alumina spinel brick, magnesia chrome brick and so on
- Q:What is refractory?
- Refractory is an inorganic nonmetallic material with minimum refractoriness of 1580 ℃. Now, refractory is not defined merely by judging that whether its refractoriness is at above 1580 ℃. Currently, refractory, an inorganic nonmetallic material, are widely used in metallurgy, ceramics, power and other industrial fields.
- Q:What is streaming fireproof material?
- Since streaming fireproof material has less surface energy, so when it is placed in a location to be used, it can be automatically filled so long as mixed with water at proper ratio. And then using vibrator or vibrostand and other tools to compact the mixture so as to satisfy the use requirements. Therefore, it does not require vibration, and it has less friction force between the particles. Generally hydraulic refractory castable must be mixed with water at proper ratio when in construction . While, the concept of "streaming" is in terms of refractory castable.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range