1.0 - 35 mm
Place of Origin:
Shandong China (Mainland)
Secondary Or Not:
Thick Wall Pipe
Alloy Or Not:
Square Hollow Steel Pipe/Tube
JIS G3465-2006,JIS G3466,GB/T 3094
3.FAQ of Rectangular Steel Tube
①How is the quality of your products?
Our products are manufactured strictly according to national and internaional standard, and we take a test
on every pipe before delivered out.
②How about price?
Yes, we are factory and be able to give you lowest price below market one, and we have a policy that “ for saving time and absolutely honest business attitude, we quote as lowest as possible for any customer, and discount can be given according to quantity.
③Why should you chose us?
Chose happens because of quality, then price, We can give you both.Additionally, we can also offer professional products inquiry, products knowledge train(for agents), smooth goods delivery, exellent customer solution proposals.Our service formula: good quality+good price+good service=customer’s trust
SGS test is available, customer inspection before shipping is welcome, third party inspection is no problem.
If you have any question, pls feel free to contact us !
4.Rectangular Hot Rolled Steel Tube Image
- Q:Fastener type steel pipe scaffold steel pipe wall thickness
- According to the "construction of fastener type steel pipe scaffold safety technical specifications JGJ130-2011" stipulates that the specification of steel pipe should be Phi 48.3 * 3.6, that is, wall thickness is 3.6mm. The standards in Shanghai are in line with national standards and 3.25mm can be used.Shelf tubes commonly used specifications, sizes are generally 48.3x3.0, 48.3x3.25, 48.3x3.5.
- Q:How much is the wall thickness standard of building 48?
- According to the "construction of fastener type steel pipe scaffold safety technical specifications JGJ130-2011" stipulates that the specification of steel pipe should be Phi 48.3 * 3.6, that is, wall thickness is 3.6mm.
- Q:What's the use of steel pipe?
- (processing workshop of Tianjin steel pipe company as a result of the steel pipe truss structure, the actual steel saving up to 42.9%), with a steel pipe manufacturing highway bridge can not only save steel, simplify the construction, but also can greatly reduce the coated area, saving investment and maintenance costs.
- Q:What's the difference between hot dip galvanizing and cold galvanizing? Which kind of galvanizing method is good?
- Cold galvanizing refers to the zinc plating, the coating is thinner, corrosion resistance is slightly worse, variable color. Environmental pollution.Hot dip galvanized by molten zinc ingots, the coating thickness can be adjusted, good corrosion resistance, and subsequent passivation, can be used for outdoor rust, long service life, some up to 20 years.
- Q:What is the outer diameter of the steel tube?
- The diameter of a steel pipe refers to the diameter of the steel pipe. The specifications of the steel tube is normal with diameter (diameter and thickness) said, for example 100MM outer diameter and wall thickness of 5MM tube is marked with 100*5.
- Q:D108*4 what does "D108" mean by seamless steel tubes? What does "*4" mean?
- D108: refers to the outer diameter of 108mm;4: refers to the wall thickness of 4mm.
- Q:Which is better, galvanized steel pipe or stainless steel?
- Most of the use requirements are to maintain the original appearance of the building for a long time. In determining the type of stainless steel to be chosen, the main consideration is the aesthetic standards required, the corrosivity of the atmosphere in the area, and the cleaning system to be adopted. However, other applications increasingly seek only structural integrity or watertightness. For example, the roof and side walls of industrial buildings. In these applications, the construction cost of the owner may be more important than the aesthetic, the surface is not very clean can also. The use of 304 stainless steel in a dry indoor environment is quite effective.
- Q:The plastic pipe and steel pipe difference
- In the plastic coated galvanized steel pipe inside the plastic coated manufacturing method. The thickness of the internal plastic is thin, which is equal to a plastic skin.
- Q:What's the difference between steel pipe and pipe fittings?
- Pipe fittings: parts that connect pipes to pipes. According to the connection method can be divided into socket type pipe fittings, threaded fittings, flange pipe fittings and welding pipe fittings four kinds. Multipurpose; made of the same material as pipes. Elbow (elbow), flange, three pipe and four pipe (crosshead) and reducer (reducer) etc.. Elbow for pipeline corner; flange for the pipe and pipe interconnected parts, connected to the pipe end, three pipe for three pipe collection; four pipe for four tubes together place; for two pipes of different diameters connected to different diameter pipe.
- Q:How to make the steel pipe spray paint is not easy to fall off?
- First, clean the surface of the object to be sprayed (pay attention to whether or not to paint off, which is the key):Remove rust stains, oil and so on, when spraying, the nozzle and spray the best distance is 20cm, should be two times forming, first thin spray again, dry, and then spray second times, this is more uniform, and not easy to hang
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range