1.0 - 35 mm
Place of Origin:
Shandong China (Mainland)
Secondary Or Not:
Thick Wall Pipe
Alloy Or Not:
Square Hollow Steel Pipe/Tube
JIS G3465-2006,JIS G3466,GB/T 3094
3.FAQ of Rectangular Steel Tube
①How is the quality of your products?
Our products are manufactured strictly according to national and internaional standard, and we take a test
on every pipe before delivered out.
②How about price?
Yes, we are factory and be able to give you lowest price below market one, and we have a policy that “ for saving time and absolutely honest business attitude, we quote as lowest as possible for any customer, and discount can be given according to quantity.
③Why should you chose us?
Chose happens because of quality, then price, We can give you both.Additionally, we can also offer professional products inquiry, products knowledge train(for agents), smooth goods delivery, exellent customer solution proposals.Our service formula: good quality+good price+good service=customer’s trust
SGS test is available, customer inspection before shipping is welcome, third party inspection is no problem.
If you have any question, pls feel free to contact us !
4.Rectangular Hot Rolled Steel Tube Image
- Q:How can galvanized steel pipe be connected with stainless steel pipe?
- Welding methods are used to connect. Because galvanized pipe is in fact carbon steel pipe, so galvanized pipe and stainless steel pipe welding, in fact, carbon steel and stainless steel welding, welding of dissimilar materials.
- Q:What is the weight of hot galvanized steel tubes? DN150 4mm wall thickness
- DN150 4mm wall thickness welded steel pipe theoretical weight is 16.21kg/m, galvanized steel pipe should be multiplied by the weight coefficient after galvanizing, C, DN150, wall thickness of 4mm, C=1.032, DN150, theoretical weight and wall thickness of 4mm galvanized steel is 1.02*16.21=16.7287kg/m = 16.73kg/m.
- Q:What time what time for gas pipeline steel pipe PE pipe
- PE pipe is suitable for medium voltage and low voltage 0.4MPa below the pressure pipe wall thickness. According to the different pressure is not the same, so the steel tube can be used for high pressure.
- Q:What are the uses of welded steel pipes?
- The spiral submerged arc welded pipe (SY5036-83) for the delivery of pressurized fluid is made of hot rolled steel strips for tube billets, often spirally formed, welded by double submerged arc welding and used for the transmission of pressurized fluid. The steel pipe has strong pressure bearing ability and good welding performance. After a rigorous scientific examination and test, it can be used safely. The utility model has the advantages of large caliber of the steel pipe, high transmission efficiency, and investment in laying pipelines. Mainly used in the transportation of petroleum and natural gas pipelines.
- Q:When can I use the PVC pipe and when to use the galvanized pipe?
- Galvanized pipes are generally used outside the drying environment or building blocks, and PVC is mainly used for pre embedding in walls or humid environments. If in the ceiling ceiling, below the roof, you need to use galvanized pipe, in the floor below, on the ground you need to use PVC.
- Q:Where is the difference between seamless steel pipe and welded pipe?
- Seamless pipe pressure is higher, welded pipe is generally in 10 or so MPa, now welded pipe to do seamless processing.
- Q:What does seamless steel tube mean? What are the main uses? What are the classifications?
- Seamless steel pipe having a hollow cross section, used as a conduit for conveying fluids, such as pipelines for transporting petroleum, natural gas, gas, water, and certain solid materials. Compared withsteel and roundsteelinsolid, flexural torsional strength in the same time, the weight is light, is a kind of economic section steel, widely used in the manufacture of structural parts and mechanical parts, such as the oil pipe, automobile transmission shaft, the bicycle frame and steel construction with scaffold with steel pipe manufacturing ring parts can be improved the utilization rate of materials, simplify the manufacturing process, material saving and working hours, has been widely used to manufacture steel tube.
- Q:Can stainless steel pipes spray black paint?
- Stainless steel pipes can spray black paint.The stainless steel surface with a layer of smooth surface, so the painting before the need to use corner grinder or iron brush to paint out into hair and then paint. Otherwise, spray paint can not be adhered to the surface of the stainless steel pipe.
- Q:Are metal spiral tubes the same as metal bellows?
- The corrugated pipe is extruded by the extruder, the winding pipe is wound in a circle, and the prestressed metal corrugated pipe is a reserved channel.
- Q:What kind of argon arc welding wire is used for 16Mn steel pipe?
- 16Mn steel belongs to carbon manganese steel, the content of carbon is about 0.16%, and the yield point is equal to 343MPa (strength grade is 343MPa). 16Mn steel alloy content is less, good weldability, welding generally without preheating. But because the 16Mn steel hardened tendency is slightly larger than the low carbon steel, so at low temperatures (such as winter outdoor operations) or welding in high rigidity, large thickness of the structure, in order to prevent the cold crack, need to take measures to preheat.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range