Order On-line Tracking
Spe: Closed cell phenolic foam is used extensively in the building industry for a number of application areas including roofing, cavity board, external wall board, plaster board dry linings systems, floor insulation and as sarking board. Phenolic foams offer significant advantages over other insulation materials which are summarised below. A range of phenolic foam boards is available to suit most new buildings or refurbishment applications.Phenolic foam boards used in the building industry are typically manufactured in the continuous lamination process. This involves spraying a mixture of phenolic resin, catalyst and blowing agent onto a moving facing. A top facing is then introduced and the product then goes through a heated conveyor press and heated ovens and is then cut to the required size. Phenolic foam products with Agrément certification are available for roofing, cavity board, floor board, dry lining, external wall board and sarking board.
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
①How about your company？
A world class manufacturer & supplier，is one of the large-scale professional investment insulation production
bases in China, consisting of both XPS and wool factory. Annually more than 800000M2, are exported to markets
in Asian, American, Middle East, African. OEM service available according to customer’s requirements.
②How to guarantee the quality of the products？
We have established the international advanced quality management system，every link from raw material to final
product we have strict quality test；We resolutely put an end to unqualified products flowing into the market.
At the same time, we will provide necessary follow-up service assurance.
③How long can we receive the product after purchase?
In the purchase of product within one week days, We will arrange the factory delivery as soon as possible. The
pecific time of receiving is related to the state and position of customers. Commonly two weeks working days
can be served.
1) A new type of environmental protective plastic materials instead of woods and steels.
2) It is a flexible, economical, extremely versatile PVC-U sheet.
3) The fine cell structure and smooth surface finish makes it the preferred choice of professional printers and sign makers.
4) Light-weight, anti-flaming.
5) Alkali &acid resistance, moisture proof, water-proof, good heat preservation, sound insulation, shock absorption and so on.
6) The board can be filmed or printed colorfully
7) It owns many ways of processing such as nailing, sawing, planning, cementing, jointing and so on.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|