Introduction of Qualified Zinc Borate:
The Qualified Zinc Borate is inorganic addition flame retardant. Its characteristics are that it has good hot stability, and not only stops buring and vanishes smokings but also be used with other inorganic flame retardant. It is used in epoxy resin, unsaturated polyester, polyurethane, etc. And it is widely used in rubber, plastic, cable, wood,etc.
Specifications of Qualified Zinc Borate:
Zinc borate ( 2ZnO.3B2O3 3.5H2O)
Particle size, um
B2O3 , %
Loss on ignition,%
Fineness (Residue on 45um sieve ), % ≤
Specific gravity, g/cm3
Temp. of dehydrationoC>
- Q:Is calcium carbide inactive?
- Calcium carbide, the chemical formula for the CaC2, not inorganic salts. Salt refers to the metal ions and acid ions of the compound, calcium carbide does not have the corresponding acid.
- Q:A colorless solution contains which inorganic salt?
- Only Zn compounds form colorless or white salts. The second question would be the last answer, which is false. It forms an alkaline solution when added to water.
- Q:I measured in the gym today in the inorganic salt protein moisture is lower than the normal value of what is the reason
- I am also a little lower inorganic salt so point, the coach said that usually drink some salt. Protein and water are low can only explain a problem, have a good fat under the conversion.
- Q:Which minerals is richest source of Inorganic Salts ?
- Minerals are inorganic salts - eg.potassium nitrate - absorbed by plants from soil - a good source of inorganic nitrogen and potassium.
- Q:What are these salts used for please?
- HI I'M PNT. LITHIUM SULFATE is a white inorganic salt with the formula Li2SO4. It is used to treat bipolar disorder. It is soluble in water, though it does not follow the usual trend of solubility versus temperature — its solubility in water decreases with increasing temperature . This property is shared with few inorganic compounds, such as the lanthanoid sulfates. Lithium sulfate crystals, being piezoelectric, are also used in ultrasound-type non-destructive testing because they are very efficient sound generators. However they do suffer in this application because of their water solubility. ZINC NITRATE: Zinc nitrate (Zn(NO3)2) is a chemical compound used as a mordant in dyeing. It is also a source of zinc ions for chemistry. An example reaction gives a precipitate of zinc carbonate:Zn(NO3)2 + Na2CO3 → ZnCO3 + 2 NaNO3. Conditions/substances to avoid are: reducing agents, organic materials, metal powders, heat and flame, cyanides, sodium hypophosphite, tin(IV) chloride, phosphorus, thiocyanates, carbon, and sulfur. Its Relative Molecular Mass is 189. SODIUM PHOSPHATE: Sodium phosphate are forms of phosphorus, which is a naturally occurring substance that is important in every cell in the body. Sodium phosphate is used to treat constipation and to clean the bowel before surgery, x-rays, endoscopy, or other intestinal procedures. Sodium phosphate enemas are also used for general care after surgery and to help relieve impacted bowels. Sodium phosphate may also be used for other purposes not listed in this medication guide REGARDS, PNT.
- Q:Does the plant roots absorb inorganic salt ions must be active
- Plants absorb inorganic salts and do not necessarily absorb water. Plants absorb moisture and absorb inorganic salts are two relatively independent processes. Plants absorb moisture through the infiltration of root cells to absorb water, the process is essentially free of water diffusion process, neither the carrier nor the need for energy; and plant absorption of inorganic salts is carried out by means of active transport, This process requires the carrier and consumes the energy generated by cell metabolism. Of course, plant water absorption and absorption of inorganic salts are a certain association, inorganic salts to be dissolved in water to be absorbed, and inorganic salt ions in the transport of plants can not be separated from water.
- Q:What are the physiological functions of inorganic salts
- Maintain cell osmotic pressure and acid-base balance
- Q:Why inorganic salt waterproof coating does not apply to roof waterproofing
- Inorganic salts are generally in the form of waterproof agent, generally mixed with cement quality of 3-5 percent, but now the roof is waterproof waterproof polyurethane materials are generally used, this is a new type of waterproof coating, Paint manufacturers, you can first check online!
- Q:What substances can detect inorganic salts
- Chemistry or creatures
- Q:How to extract inorganic salts in soil?
- Dissolve, filter, evaporate
Zinchem,a well-known enterprise specializing in processing of Zinc chemical products and non-ferrous mineral products.
Now , our company has been one of the greatest manufacturers&exporters in China for zinc oxide, lithopone ,zinc carbonate and zinc sulphate.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 7 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Guangzhou Port, Fangcheng Port
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range