Introduction of Qualified Zinc Borate:
The Qualified Zinc Borate is inorganic addition flame retardant. Its characteristics are that it has good hot stability, and not only stops buring and vanishes smokings but also be used with other inorganic flame retardant. It is used in epoxy resin, unsaturated polyester, polyurethane, etc. And it is widely used in rubber, plastic, cable, wood,etc.
Specifications of Qualified Zinc Borate:
Zinc borate ( 2ZnO.3B2O3 3.5H2O)
Particle size, um
B2O3 , %
Loss on ignition,%
Fineness (Residue on 45um sieve ), % ≤
Specific gravity, g/cm3
Temp. of dehydrationoC>
- Q:Heating some hydrates too strongly can cause a small amount of the inorganic salt to decompose.?
- the respond could marvel you.eating water is 0.5 of the equation to hydrate my physique. The human physique is already 70% water so why are you dehydrated? The cells have not got get entry to to the water that's already there. i choose macro and micro minerals(electrolytes) to end the hydration technique on the cellular point. Electrolytes are to blame for each function in the physique and are what activate a cellular to take up water and meals. maximum diets are undesirable in mineral content textile. consume a healthful weight loss application at the start. minimize the junk meals on account that too lots salt can quite dehydrate extra with the help of drawing water out of the cellular. additionally supplement. There are some good hydration products obtainable yet i admire Hydra-Blast overall performance spray. Its the quickest and least confusing thank you to hydrate on the cellular point and works great.
- Q:What is the relationship between inorganic salts and minerals?
- Generally speaking, inorganic salts, including minerals, inorganic salts are not minerals. Some inorganic salts can be soluble in water and some can not, the vast majority of minerals do not dissolve in water, otherwise the rain on the rocks are not dissolved Is it gone?
- Q:What are these salts used for please?
- HI I'M PNT. LITHIUM SULFATE is a white inorganic salt with the formula Li2SO4. It is used to treat bipolar disorder. It is soluble in water, though it does not follow the usual trend of solubility versus temperature — its solubility in water decreases with increasing temperature . This property is shared with few inorganic compounds, such as the lanthanoid sulfates. Lithium sulfate crystals, being piezoelectric, are also used in ultrasound-type non-destructive testing because they are very efficient sound generators. However they do suffer in this application because of their water solubility. ZINC NITRATE: Zinc nitrate (Zn(NO3)2) is a chemical compound used as a mordant in dyeing. It is also a source of zinc ions for chemistry. An example reaction gives a precipitate of zinc carbonate:Zn(NO3)2 + Na2CO3 → ZnCO3 + 2 NaNO3. Conditions/substances to avoid are: reducing agents, organic materials, metal powders, heat and flame, cyanides, sodium hypophosphite, tin(IV) chloride, phosphorus, thiocyanates, carbon, and sulfur. Its Relative Molecular Mass is 189. SODIUM PHOSPHATE: Sodium phosphate are forms of phosphorus, which is a naturally occurring substance that is important in every cell in the body. Sodium phosphate is used to treat constipation and to clean the bowel before surgery, x-rays, endoscopy, or other intestinal procedures. Sodium phosphate enemas are also used for general care after surgery and to help relieve impacted bowels. Sodium phosphate may also be used for other purposes not listed in this medication guide REGARDS, PNT.
- Q:RO reverse osmosis water machine can remove impurities in the water, that the body will not be due to lack of minerals and malnutrition?
- So we can say: all the minerals required by the human body are dependent on the supply of food.If the mineral and water pollutants to do comparison, then we can almost ignore the minerals in the water; , We would rather drink RO reverse osmosis water machine filtered out of the clean water, do not for that 0.01% of the minerals, and take our health joke.
- Q:What is an inorganic salt?
- Inorganic salts are not just salts of carbon-free salts, and some salts containing carbon are apparently also inorganic salts such as K2CO3, sodium bicarbonate, etc.
- Q:What is the importance of the minor inorganic salts to living organisms?
- Salts are the result of the association of cations and anions. Cations are usually metals like Calcium, Sodium, Potassium anions are ususally sulfates, phosphates, carbonates...... calcium carbonate and calcium phosphate are useful in making bone. Potassium Chloride is important in heart beat regulation Sodium Chloride is important in maintaining blood pressure. Carbonate is important in blood chemistry and the transfer of energy within a cell. all these salts are found in abundance in the ocean. If you follow evolution, those salts in the ocean have given rise to our own blood chemistry and organic health.
- Q:After a lot of sweating, the amount of drink with inorganic salt drink right?
- It is best to drink this kind of drink, which contains sodium and potassium, and when the body after a lot of exercise will consume a lot of potassium, leaving the body feel weak, this drink can quickly add the body Electrolyte, need to note that before the exercise 1-2 hours, during exercise and after exercise have to drink
- Q:What is the use of inorganic salts in plants?
- Plants need inorganic salts, just as people need trace elements, the growth of auxiliary organisms can be through the leaves of the surface of the pores, with the water discharged together
- Q:Octopus why the lack of boron-containing inorganic salts can cause rape to flow only without fruit
- Boron has a great influence on the reproductive process of plants, which can accelerate pollen differentiation and pollen tube elongation. In the absence of boron, pollen tube germination is affected, poor fertilization, which leads to the formation of seeds affected, the reduction of growth hormone produced by the reduction of growth hormone will affect the formation of fruit.
- Q:Is calcium carbide inactive?
- Calcium carbide, the chemical formula for the CaC2, not inorganic salts. Salt refers to the metal ions and acid ions of the compound, calcium carbide does not have the corresponding acid.
Zinchem,a well-known enterprise specializing in processing of Zinc chemical products and non-ferrous mineral products.
Now , our company has been one of the greatest manufacturers&exporters in China for zinc oxide, lithopone ,zinc carbonate and zinc sulphate.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 7 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Guangzhou Port, Fangcheng Port
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range