Introduction of Qualified Zinc Borate:
The Qualified Zinc Borate is inorganic addition flame retardant. Its characteristics are that it has good hot stability, and not only stops buring and vanishes smokings but also be used with other inorganic flame retardant. It is used in epoxy resin, unsaturated polyester, polyurethane, etc. And it is widely used in rubber, plastic, cable, wood,etc.
Specifications of Qualified Zinc Borate:
Zinc borate ( 2ZnO.3B2O3 3.5H2O)
Particle size, um
B2O3 , %
Loss on ignition,%
Fineness (Residue on 45um sieve ), % ≤
Specific gravity, g/cm3
Temp. of dehydrationoC>
- Q:Is urea an inorganic salt?
- Is not organic matter ah inorganic salts are present in the body and food minerals in the mineral, composed of organic matter and inorganic synthesis of the human body has been found to have more than 20 kinds of essential inorganic salts, about 4 to 5% of body weight. More (> 5g) for calcium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, chlorine, magnesium, sulfur seven; daily dietary requirements are more than 100mg, known as constant elements. Other low content, with the modern analysis of technological progress Iron, copper, zinc, manganese, cobalt, molybdenum, selenium, chromium, nickel, silicon, fluorine, vanadium and other elements were found by atomic absorption spectroscopy, neutron activation, plasma emission spectroscopy and other trace analysis methods. But also the human body is necessary, the daily dietary requirements for the amount of μg ~ mg called trace elements.
- Q:Why is the inorganic salt left after the burning of the food
- Food contains protein, fat, inorganic salts and water and other substances in the process of combustion in addition to inorganic salts and the rest of the water are burned, and water in the combustion process evaporates. So take the only inorganic salt.
- Q:Is calcium carbide inactive?
- Calcium carbide, the chemical formula for the CaC2, not inorganic salts. Salt refers to the metal ions and acid ions of the compound, calcium carbide does not have the corresponding acid.
- Q:Is all the inorganic salts in the body related to life activities?
- Sugar is the most important material for the human body, all the activities of the human body, including learning, walking, digestion and breathing, etc., which are the most important substances in the human body. Consumption of energy (about 70%) mainly from the carbohydrates, fat is the body of the energy material, the protein is the basic material of human cells, but also to provide energy, vitamins are neither the main raw material of the organization, nor the supply of energy Material, but it has an important role in the life activities of the human body; inorganic salts constitute an important raw material of human tissue, water is the main component of cells. Which protein, sugar, fat, vitamins can burn for organic matter, and water, inorganic salts can not burn as inorganic.
- Q:Fitness body side, the body protein exceeded, inorganic salt normal, how can I do?
- Strengthen exercise consumption.
- Q:The application of various inorganic salts in the human body?
- All tissues of the human body contain strontium, is also the main component of bone and teeth, mainly gathered in the ossification of the place, can be strong bones.
- Q:Does the plant absorb some of the inorganic salt?
- Of course, plant water absorption and absorption of inorganic salts are a certain association, inorganic salts to be dissolved in water to be absorbed, and inorganic salt ions in the transport of plants can not be separated from water.
- Q:TRUE OR FALSE: the addition of salts to water will always increase the surface tension of water. explain.?
- False. Although inorganic salts will increase surface tension of the water by increasing the attractive forces between water molecules on the surface, organic salts will typically (always?) decrease the surface tension.
- Q:What to eat can promote the absorption of inorganic salts
- Transpiration on the absorption of inorganic salts has little effect, the book or which exercises on the image shows the problem
- Q:How to get an inorganic salt
- Inorganic salts are salts of inorganic compounds, formerly known as minerals. Plant growth needs N, P, K three elements and Ca, Zn, B, Mg, S, Fe and other trace elements. Depending on the type and amount of inorganic salts required for plant life, the water and various proportions of inorganic salts are scientifically formulated into plant nutrient solutions. The method of cultivating plants with plant nutrient solution is called soilless cultivation. The inorganic salts used to prepare the nutrient solution are generally not available for extraction, such as potassium nitrate, calcium nitrate, magnesium sulfate, potassium dihydrogen phosphate, copper sulfate, zinc sulfate and the like, and the reagent may be a chemical fertilizer. The purity of the reagent is high and the impurities of the fertilizer are more. If you can not get it, you can use soil leaching solution (fertile soil plus fresh water, the liquid obtained after filtration), which generally contains a variety of inorganic salts.
Zinchem,a well-known enterprise specializing in processing of Zinc chemical products and non-ferrous mineral products.
Now , our company has been one of the greatest manufacturers&exporters in China for zinc oxide, lithopone ,zinc carbonate and zinc sulphate.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 7 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Guangzhou Port, Fangcheng Port
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range