Introduction of Flame Retardant Zinc Borate:
Properties and features:Zinc borate(3.5H2O),zinc borate(7H2O),zinc borate(modified) and Anhydrous zinc borate are the four main types of zinc borate. white powder.Density is 2.67g/cm3. The melting point is 980℃.The refractive index is 1.58.Insoluble in water, alcohol. but soluble in chlorhydric acid, sulfuric acid.
Quality standard of Flame Retardant Zinc Borate:
|Loss on ignition %||13.5-15.5||24.0-26.5||≥24||≤1.5（400℃）|
|Free water %≤||1||1||1||0.5|
|Pass Mesh 325 %≤||1||1||1||1|
|Notes: The particle size can be produced according to customer's requirements.|
Application of Flame Retardant Zinc Borate:
Zinc borate is inorganic addition flame retardant. it has good hot stability, stops buring and vanishes smokings. It can replace antimonous oxide but also be used with other inorganic flame retardant. Widely used in rubber, plastic, wood, cable, coating, etc.Zinc borate,modified can completely replace zinc borate. It have the advantage of lower price, better effect stops buring and vanishes smokings.
Package of Flame Retardant Zinc Borate:
Paper-plastic bag or plastic weaved bag, lined with PE bag and 25KG or 40KG weight.
- Q:The effect of inorganic salt medium and the difference with enrichment medium
- The enrichment of nutrients is based on the basis of nutrition based on some kind of nutrient-rich substances for the target cells, the purpose is to increase the number of target cells, so that the formation of growth advantages, so as to achieve the purpose of separation, such as we have to be separated Pseudomonas aeruginosa, this bacteria particularly like blood, so you can add blood in the medium, so that the formation of growth advantages of this bacteria.
- Q:The stronger the transpiration is, the faster the absorption rate of inorganic salts and water is
- Due to dry conditions are not complete, the lack of text, can not be a normal answer.
- Q:What substances can detect inorganic salts
- Chemistry or creatures
- Q:what percent of dissolved salts found in seawater are minor inorganic salts, or trace?
- Seawater varies in composition a little but generally is about 3.5% salts. Of this about 3.1% is sodium chloride. So the remaining 0.4% is the other salts (Magnesium, Calcium and Potassium mostly, followed by just about every natural element in the periodic table in trace amounts)
- Q:Is the inorganic salt related to the excitement
- Should be excited about conduction and inorganic salts. Membrane on both sides of the solution is conductive, in the excitement of the nerve segment and adjacent it is not between the excitement, due to the existence of potential difference in the charge movement, which is the local current. Its flow direction is: there is a positive charge outside the membrane has never excited to flow to the excitement section, the cell has a positive charge from the excited flow to the excitement section, the current direction is not excited to fiber membrane depolarization. When this current is strong enough to depolarize the segment to reach the threshold, a new nerve impulse - action potential is generated.
- Q:what is the function of salts in DNA extraction?
- DNA can be purified for DNA sequencing or for restriction digestion by precipitation in an alcohol/water mixture in the presence of a high concentration of inorganic salt. DNA is recovered from the aqueous solution by addition of salt to final concentrations of 0.8M LiCl, 0.3-0.5M NaCl, NaOAc, or 2.5M NH4Ac and an appropriate volume of alcohol (30%-50% final percentage isopropanol; 60%-80% final percentage ethanol), storage for a brief period of time at -20°C or -70°C, followed by centrifugation. Subsequent desalting of the DNA pellet involves rinsing in 70% alcohol, recentrifugation and re-suspension in appropriate buffer.
- Q:Chemistry help! physical and chemical properties of salt and sugar!?
- I believe it's Physical, most of the times such changes are physical, melting point, sublimation, evaporation, etc.
- Q:What are the important physiological effects of inorganic salts in cells
- Maintain the normal life of the organism
- Q:Inorganic salt of the inorganic salt function
- Participate in and maintain the metabolic activity of the organism.
- Q:TRUE OR FALSE: the addition of salts to water will always increase the surface tension of water. explain.?
- False. Although inorganic salts will increase surface tension of the water by increasing the attractive forces between water molecules on the surface, organic salts will typically (always?) decrease the surface tension.
Zinchem,a well-known enterprise specializing in processing of Zinc chemical products and non-ferrous mineral products.
Now , our company has been one of the greatest manufacturers&exporters in China for zinc oxide, lithopone ,zinc carbonate and zinc sulphate.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 7 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Guangzhou Port, Fangcheng Port
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range