Introduction of Flame Retardant Zinc Borate:
Properties and features:Zinc borate(3.5H2O),zinc borate(7H2O),zinc borate(modified) and Anhydrous zinc borate are the four main types of zinc borate. white powder.Density is 2.67g/cm3. The melting point is 980℃.The refractive index is 1.58.Insoluble in water, alcohol. but soluble in chlorhydric acid, sulfuric acid.
Quality standard of Flame Retardant Zinc Borate:
|Loss on ignition %||13.5-15.5||24.0-26.5||≥24||≤1.5（400℃）|
|Free water %≤||1||1||1||0.5|
|Pass Mesh 325 %≤||1||1||1||1|
|Notes: The particle size can be produced according to customer's requirements.|
Application of Flame Retardant Zinc Borate:
Zinc borate is inorganic addition flame retardant. it has good hot stability, stops buring and vanishes smokings. It can replace antimonous oxide but also be used with other inorganic flame retardant. Widely used in rubber, plastic, wood, cable, coating, etc.Zinc borate,modified can completely replace zinc borate. It have the advantage of lower price, better effect stops buring and vanishes smokings.
Package of Flame Retardant Zinc Borate:
Paper-plastic bag or plastic weaved bag, lined with PE bag and 25KG or 40KG weight.
- Q:What fruit contains more minerals?
- Strawberry nutrient-rich, rich in a variety of active ingredients, per hundred grams of fresh fruit with vitamin C60 mg, than the apple, grape content is also high. Flesh contains a lot of sugar, protein, organic acids, pectin and other nutrients. , Strawberry is also rich in vitamins B1, B2, C, PP and calcium, phosphorus, iron, potassium, zinc, chromium and other essential minerals and some trace elements. Strawberry is the body of the necessary cellulose, iron, potassium, C and flavonoids and other important sources of ingredients.
- Q:Which solvents have some solubility in inorganic salts
- A wide variety of dyes, dissolved complex. The original dyes are organic, but some salt, some metal complexes, some of the larger molecules of the fused ring compounds, some polymer heterocyclic compounds, in some common organic solvents in the solubility is better than disperse dyes Raw dyes and oil-soluble dyes (this is actually the raw material of solvent pigments, strictly speaking, not dyes). There are basically additives in the finished dyes, such as direct dyes, acid dyes, reactive dyes, cationic dyes and other water-soluble dyes will be added inorganic salts, disperse dyes, reducing dyes will be added sulfonate sodium dispersant. In addition, the dye and other chemical products, their purity requirements are generally very low, will allow the presence of certain insoluble impurities. So the organic solvent can not be completely dissolved dye products really is very common or even a normal phenomenon.
- Q:Inorganic salts in solution?
- Mn or Zn. Both MnSO4 and ZnSO4 solutions are water-white. KMnO4 is purple. But you did not stipulate.
- Q:Calcium is not an inorganic salt
- Calcium salt is determined whether it is inorganic salt depends on its acid, if it is organic acid synthesis of calcium salt is organic salt, if it is inorganic acid synthesis of calcium salt is inorganic salt. The main basis for determining the inorganic salts is whether or not organic reactants are involved in the formation process.
- Q:What are organic and inorganic salts?
- An organic salt is a salt containing an organic ion ( carbon atoms ) The reaction product of an organic acid and an inorganic base, for example, sodium acetate (CH3COONa) from the reaction of acetic acid (CH3COOH) and sodium hydroxide (NaOH). The Organic ion, here, is CH3COO- Inorganic compounds come principally from mineral sources of non-biological origin. The modern definition of inorganic compounds often includes all metal-containing compounds, even those found in living systems. So, Inorganic salts are salts of such elements (salts that don't contain carbon atoms) For eg: NaCl, KCl, BaCl2, Al2SO4, etc
- Q:How much of the body's inorganic salts account for the weight of the body?
- The inorganic salts in the human body account for about 5%
- Q:How to extract inorganic salts in soil?
- Dissolve, filter, evaporate
- Q:The lack of three major inorganic salts can cause symptoms in the plant
- Potassium: Stable stem to promote starch formation. Lack of performance: stems weak, easy to lodging, leaves the edge and the tip was brown, and gradually dry. In addition to these three types of inorganic salts, plants also require many types of inorganic salts.
- Q:Is the inorganic salt related to the excitement
- Nerve conduction is the action potential along the order of nerve fibers occur. Nerve fibers are stimulated at some point if the intensity of this stimulus is sufficient, the response of this point to the stimulus is the change of polarity: Na + inflow, K + outflow, the original positive film surface, and now becomes negative. This makes it and its left and right adjacent (positive) have a potential difference between. So that the left and right adjacent films also undergo a change in permeability, and the action potentials are also generated in the same manner as in the above process. So step by step chain reaction and the emergence of the action potential of the order of transmission, which is the nerve impulse conduction.
- Q:Effects of Minerals on Plants
- Some will be plant death will help some will accumulate
Zinchem,a well-known enterprise specializing in processing of Zinc chemical products and non-ferrous mineral products.
Now , our company has been one of the greatest manufacturers&exporters in China for zinc oxide, lithopone ,zinc carbonate and zinc sulphate.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 7 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Guangzhou Port, Fangcheng Port
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range