Introduction of Flame Retardant Zinc Borate:
Properties and features:Zinc borate(3.5H2O),zinc borate(7H2O),zinc borate(modified) and Anhydrous zinc borate are the four main types of zinc borate. white powder.Density is 2.67g/cm3. The melting point is 980℃.The refractive index is 1.58.Insoluble in water, alcohol. but soluble in chlorhydric acid, sulfuric acid.
Quality standard of Flame Retardant Zinc Borate:
|Loss on ignition %||13.5-15.5||24.0-26.5||≥24||≤1.5（400℃）|
|Free water %≤||1||1||1||0.5|
|Pass Mesh 325 %≤||1||1||1||1|
|Notes: The particle size can be produced according to customer's requirements.|
Application of Flame Retardant Zinc Borate:
Zinc borate is inorganic addition flame retardant. it has good hot stability, stops buring and vanishes smokings. It can replace antimonous oxide but also be used with other inorganic flame retardant. Widely used in rubber, plastic, wood, cable, coating, etc.Zinc borate,modified can completely replace zinc borate. It have the advantage of lower price, better effect stops buring and vanishes smokings.
Package of Flame Retardant Zinc Borate:
Paper-plastic bag or plastic weaved bag, lined with PE bag and 25KG or 40KG weight.
- Q:Fitness body side, the body protein exceeded, inorganic salt normal, how can I do?
- This is not accurate, the reference, I measured is 12.3, the normal range is 9.8 to 11.8kg it! You see your normal range, estimated machine different
- Q:Liver cancer diet should pay attention to what issues?
- Balanced diet: liver cancer patients consume more, must ensure that there is enough nutrition. The easiest way to measure the nutritional status of a patient is to maintain weight. And to maintain the normal level of weight, the best way is to maintain a balanced diet, requiring patients should eat more fresh vegetables, and half should be green leafy vegetables.
- Q:Inorganic salts are not nutritious
- Nutritional substances are sugar protein fat three nutrients
- Q:give me examples of organic, inorganic, acid, base, salt.?
- Organic acids: acetic acid(vinegar), oxalic acid. citric acid(lemon), butaric acid, propionic acid. Inorganic Acids: Hydrochloric acid, nitric acid, sulfuric acid, phosphoric acid, hydrobromic acid. Bases: sodium hydroxide, potassium hydroxide, calcium hydroxide, ammonia, magnesium hydroxide. salts: table salt (sodium chloride), potassium fluoride, barium sulfate, magnesium bromide
- Q:What are minerals and trace elements?
- Minerals Trace elements are inorganic salts, which are widely found in nature - soil, sea water, animals, plants. It is to maintain the normal life of the human body indispensable. They are both the body of the composition, but also the activities of life participants and regulators, and therefore known as the elements of life, and they are the body can not synthesize their own nutrients.
- Q:which inorganic carbonate salt can dissolve in DMF?
- Sodium and potassium carbonate WILL dissolve in DMF. The best way to dissolve them is to... a) dry the solid inorganic salt in an oven (> 100 degrees C) overnight. b) pulverize the powder and grind several minutes with mortal and pestle. c) sonicate the mixture for several minutes...
- Q:What kinds of inorganic salts are required for plant growth
- Only 70 kinds of chemical elements can be detected in plants, but only 16 kinds of essential nutrient elements are needed for the growth and development of internationally recognized higher plants. They are carbon (C), hydrogen (H), oxygen (O), nitrogen (Fe), magnesium (Mg), sulfur (S), iron (Fe), boron (B), manganese (Mn), copper (Cu), zinc (Zn), molybdenum (Mo) and chlorine (C1), which can be divided into large nutrient elements, medium nutrient elements and micronutrient elements according to their requirements, such as carbon, hydrogen, oxygen and nitrogen Phosphorus, potassium, copper, zinc, molybdenum and chlorine.Now there are scholars that nickel (Ni) is the first 17 kinds of essential nutrients.
- Q:What is the relationship between electronegativity and the solubility of a inorganic salts?
- The higher the electronegativity, the stronger the acid would be... Therefore it would be more soluble. take NaCl (common table salt) as an example. The difference between Na's electronegativity and Cl's electronegativity is very high so NaCl is a very soluble salt. The only exception is HF - it is a weak acid - it dissociates very weakly because O-H bonds cannot break H-F bonds which are very strong.
- Q:Anyone familiar with GC? Is it safe to put an alcohol + inorganic salt water mix into a GC?
- Do not let salts enter the GC. You will have to perform an extraction step and run that. Salts can precipitate in the column or degrade into reactive species that can corrode the GC. Water is OK since it will not destroy the column (I've run aqueous solutions before), but salts are not.
- Q:RO reverse osmosis water machine can remove impurities in the water, that the body will not be due to lack of minerals and malnutrition?
- So we can say: all the minerals required by the human body are dependent on the supply of food.If the mineral and water pollutants to do comparison, then we can almost ignore the minerals in the water; , We would rather drink RO reverse osmosis water machine filtered out of the clean water, do not for that 0.01% of the minerals, and take our health joke.
Zinchem,a well-known enterprise specializing in processing of Zinc chemical products and non-ferrous mineral products.
Now , our company has been one of the greatest manufacturers&exporters in China for zinc oxide, lithopone ,zinc carbonate and zinc sulphate.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 7 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Guangzhou Port, Fangcheng Port
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range