Introduction of Zinc Borate 3.5H2O:
Zinc borate is primarily usedas a flame retardant in plastics and cellulose fibers, paper, rubbers and textiles. It is also used in paints, adhesives, and pigments. As a flame retardant, it can replace antimony trioxide as a synergist in both halogen-based and halogen-free systems. It is an anti-dripping and char-promoting agent, and suppresses the afterglow. In electrical insulator plastics it suppresses arcing and tracking.
In halogen-containing systems, zinc borate is used together with antimony trioxide and alumina trihydrate. It catalyzes formation of char and creates a protective layer of glass. Zinc catalyzes the release of halogens by forming zinc halides and zinc oxyhalides.
Specification of Zinc Borate 3.5H2O:
|1||Zinc Borate %||99 min|
|2||Apperance||White crystal powder|
|3||Boron Oxygenation (B2O3) %||48.5±1.5|
|4||Zinc Oxygenation (ZnO) %||37±1.5|
|5||Surface Moisture (H2O) %||≤1|
|6||specific gravity g/cm3||2.67|
|7||Residues on 325 mesh %||≤0.2|
|8||Temp of loss crystal water °C||350±50|
|11||Melting point °C||980|
|12||Pb %||0.02 max|
|13||Fe %||0.05 max|
|14||As %||0.02 max|
|15||Packing||Inner plastic film with PP woven bags outside|
|16||Net weight||25 kg/ Bag|
|17||Loading Quantity||18-20MT / 20'FCL|
- Q:A colorless solution contains which inorganic salt?
- Only Zn compounds form colorless or white salts. The second question would be the last answer, which is false. It forms an alkaline solution when added to water.
- Q:Can basal salt cause disease or illness?
- the web page (below) discusses: Basal Salt Mixtures The use of balanced salt solution (BSS) in cell and tissue culture is generally attributed to early workers in the field. In 1885, Sydney Ringer developed a solution of inorganic salts designed to maintain contractility of mammalian heart tissue. A less specific salt solution was designed by Tyrode for use in work with primary mammalian cells. Tyrode's salt solution became the accepted fluid for diluting protein components of media of natural origin. Since that time, many other balanced salt solutions have been developed for use in cell and tissue culture. The current role of balanced salt solution in cell culture is multi-faceted and can be divided into four principle functions. see web page for extensive discussion on the good things about it
- Q:How to isolate the effects of inorganic salts on enzyme solubility
- The effect of inorganic salts on the solubility of the enzyme was studied. The inorganic raw materials were pretreated with inorganic salts to separate the solid-liquid phase, and some of the lignin and hemicellulose were dissolved, and the sulfuric acid and the inorganic salt were added to the cotton Treatment, thereby improving the enzymatic hydrolysis efficiency. Using different amounts of sulfuric acid
- Q:Chemical formula The longest inorganic salt
- The primary stage on the salt, acid salt and so on
- Q:Several kinds of inorganic salt food sources?
- Pepper, bamboo, bamboo, seaweed, lily, nuts, bread, dairy, beans, seaweed, kelp, kelp, Olives, cauliflower, amaranth, shepherd's purse, salted egg, noodles, fermented bean curd, tempeh, spinach, amaranth, spinach, coriander, fruit
- Q:What are the important physiological functions of inorganic salts in cells
- As a result of metabolism, every day a certain amount of inorganic salts from a variety of ways out of the body, which will be added through the diet. The metabolism of inorganic salts can be judged by analyzing the concentration of blood, hair, urine or tissue. The role of inorganic salts in the human body is interrelated. In the appropriate concentration range beneficial to the health of people and animals and plants, lack or too much can cause disease, and disease and affect its metabolism, often increase its consumption. In China, the lack of calcium, iron and iodine is more common. Selenium, fluoride and other geochemical environment with the different, both the lack of disease such as Keshan disease and Kashin-Beck disease, teeth, etc., there are too many diseases such as fluorosis and selenium poisoning.
- Q:Advertisements related to inorganic salts -.-,
- This is a good new, with a new cover in the cover of high calcium, a top of the past five, high pressure film, fruit flavor, a piece of bang on the fifth floor, not the same time, Feast children! One day one, the effect is good, but also affordable!
- Q:List the major electrolytes released by inorganic salts when placed in water and explain how these electrolyte?
- Which "inorganic salts" are you talking about? There are hundreds!
- Q:Eat what food can add inorganic salt
- Most of the food contains inorganic salts, the so-called inorganic salts, also known as minerals or ash. Minerals are naturally occurring compounds or natural elements in the crust. There are about 50 kinds of minerals in the human body, although they in the human body only 4% of body weight, but it is an essential part of the organism. According to their content in the body how much can be divided into constant elements and trace elements two categories. The body is actually composed of various elements (macro and trace). Many of these mineral elements are essential components of the enzyme, which can regulate a variety of physiological functions (such as maintaining osmotic pressure, oxygen transport, muscle contraction, nervous system integrity), but also tissue and bone growth and maintenance necessary. Some (such as calcium, phosphorus, sodium, magnesium, sulfur, chloride) content is large, while others are only trace. Human essential trace elements are cobalt (such as vitamin B12), copper, fluorine, iodine, iron, zinc, chromium, selenium, manganese, molybdenum In terms of its impact on experimental animals, nickel, tin and arsenic should also be considered necessary. Most minerals (except zinc) are widely distributed in a variety of foods and can be fully supplemented by balanced and diversified diets. However, there is a need for additional supplements to patients who have been relying on intravenous nutrition for long periods of time, infants and older persons, or because of the lack of regionalities caused by soil and water quality.
- Q:anybody here knows the difference of organic iron salt (ex. F.gluconate) vs inorganic (ex. F.sulfate)?
- It it's organic, then the anion (the negative ion) is the conjugate base of an organic acid. If it's inorganic, then the original acid was inorganic (like H2SO4 making sulphates).
Zinchem,a well-known enterprise specializing in processing of Zinc chemical products and non-ferrous mineral products.
Now , our company has been one of the greatest manufacturers&exporters in China for zinc oxide, lithopone ,zinc carbonate and zinc sulphate.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 7 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Guangzhou Port, Fangcheng Port
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range