Introduction of Zinc Borate 3.5H2O:
Zinc borate is primarily usedas a flame retardant in plastics and cellulose fibers, paper, rubbers and textiles. It is also used in paints, adhesives, and pigments. As a flame retardant, it can replace antimony trioxide as a synergist in both halogen-based and halogen-free systems. It is an anti-dripping and char-promoting agent, and suppresses the afterglow. In electrical insulator plastics it suppresses arcing and tracking.
In halogen-containing systems, zinc borate is used together with antimony trioxide and alumina trihydrate. It catalyzes formation of char and creates a protective layer of glass. Zinc catalyzes the release of halogens by forming zinc halides and zinc oxyhalides.
Specification of Zinc Borate 3.5H2O:
|1||Zinc Borate %||99 min|
|2||Apperance||White crystal powder|
|3||Boron Oxygenation (B2O3) %||48.5±1.5|
|4||Zinc Oxygenation (ZnO) %||37±1.5|
|5||Surface Moisture (H2O) %||≤1|
|6||specific gravity g/cm3||2.67|
|7||Residues on 325 mesh %||≤0.2|
|8||Temp of loss crystal water °C||350±50|
|11||Melting point °C||980|
|12||Pb %||0.02 max|
|13||Fe %||0.05 max|
|14||As %||0.02 max|
|15||Packing||Inner plastic film with PP woven bags outside|
|16||Net weight||25 kg/ Bag|
|17||Loading Quantity||18-20MT / 20'FCL|
- Q:Anyone familiar with GC? Is it safe to put an alcohol + inorganic salt water mix into a GC?
- Do not let salts enter the GC. You will have to perform an extraction step and run that. Salts can precipitate in the column or degrade into reactive species that can corrode the GC. Water is OK since it will not destroy the column (I've run aqueous solutions before), but salts are not.
- Q:Advertisements related to inorganic salts -.-,
- Three crystal good mother know every night to give her blue bottle, and help absorb the blue screen of the drink, Harbin Pharmaceutical six factory production.
- Q:What are the effects of inorganic salts on plant growth?
- N: promote cell division and growth, so that leaves grow lush. Lack of performance: plant thin and thin, leaves yellow, severe leaves were light brown.
- Q:TRUE OR FALSE: the addition of salts to water will always increase the surface tension of water. explain.?
- False. Although inorganic salts will increase surface tension of the water by increasing the attractive forces between water molecules on the surface, organic salts will typically (always?) decrease the surface tension.
- Q:What are the effects of water, inorganic salts, carbohydrates, proteins, fats and vitamins?
- The main physiological functions of water: 1. The main components of cells and body fluids. 2. To help the body digestion, absorption, circulation and excretion and other physiological effects. 3. Maintain and regulate body temperature. 4. Water is a lubricant for body, joints and muscles.
- Q:Definition of inorganic salts
- In addition to hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen, carbon, sulfur, organic compounds other than organic compounds are collectively referred to as inorganic salts. The inorganic salts required by the human body, according to the content in the body, divided into essential elements (hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen, , Magnesium, phosphorus, chlorine, potassium, sodium 11) in the human body content, the need for larger also known as macro elements of the source 2, the rest of the various elements, regardless of content, can be collectively referred to as inorganic salts. More elements such as iron, magnesium, potassium, sodium, phosphorus, sulfur, chlorine and other elements, other elements such as iron, copper, iodine, zinc, manganese, drilling, etc., due to the existence of a small number, and some even trace Known as trace elements, 3, what is the "inorganic salt", the body contains elements in addition to carbon, hydrogen, oxygen three elements mainly in the form of organic matter, the rest of the various elements are in the form of inorganic matter, collectively referred to as inorganic Salts such as calcium, magnesium, potassium, sodium, phosphorus, scratch, sulfur and the like
- Q:List the major electrolytes released by inorganic salts when placed in water and explain how these electrolyte?
- Which "inorganic salts" are you talking about? There are hundreds!
- Q:The application of various inorganic salts in the human body?
- All tissues of the human body contain strontium, is also the main component of bone and teeth, mainly gathered in the ossification of the place, can be strong bones.
- Q:Inorganic salts are not nutritious
- Nutritional substances are sugar protein fat three nutrients
- Q:How does inorganic salts maintain osmotic pressure and pH
- Osmotic pressure to the concentration of inorganic salts affect the distribution of water molecules inside and outside the cell ~ to adjust the osmotic pressure, when the extracellular fluid concentration is greater than the intracellular fluid when the performance of water loss, otherwise the water.
Zinchem,a well-known enterprise specializing in processing of Zinc chemical products and non-ferrous mineral products.
Now , our company has been one of the greatest manufacturers&exporters in China for zinc oxide, lithopone ,zinc carbonate and zinc sulphate.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 7 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Guangzhou Port, Fangcheng Port
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range