Introduction of Zinc Borate 3.5H2O:
Zinc borate is primarily usedas a flame retardant in plastics and cellulose fibers, paper, rubbers and textiles. It is also used in paints, adhesives, and pigments. As a flame retardant, it can replace antimony trioxide as a synergist in both halogen-based and halogen-free systems. It is an anti-dripping and char-promoting agent, and suppresses the afterglow. In electrical insulator plastics it suppresses arcing and tracking.
In halogen-containing systems, zinc borate is used together with antimony trioxide and alumina trihydrate. It catalyzes formation of char and creates a protective layer of glass. Zinc catalyzes the release of halogens by forming zinc halides and zinc oxyhalides.
Specification of Zinc Borate 3.5H2O:
|1||Zinc Borate %||99 min|
|2||Apperance||White crystal powder|
|3||Boron Oxygenation (B2O3) %||48.5±1.5|
|4||Zinc Oxygenation (ZnO) %||37±1.5|
|5||Surface Moisture (H2O) %||≤1|
|6||specific gravity g/cm3||2.67|
|7||Residues on 325 mesh %||≤0.2|
|8||Temp of loss crystal water °C||350±50|
|11||Melting point °C||980|
|12||Pb %||0.02 max|
|13||Fe %||0.05 max|
|14||As %||0.02 max|
|15||Packing||Inner plastic film with PP woven bags outside|
|16||Net weight||25 kg/ Bag|
|17||Loading Quantity||18-20MT / 20'FCL|
- Q:The inorganic salt is composed of?
- Inorganic salts are the general term for various inorganic salts. They are composed of inorganic acid radicals and metal cations or ammonium salts, mainly salts of organic acid salts, such as sodium chloride, potassium chloride and so on.
- Q:The exact definition of mineral salt?
- Definition Of Mineral
- Q:What is inorganic salt food
- Inorganic salts with water-soluble and can not oxidize the combustion and other properties, plays a role in maintaining the body's acid-base balance and metabolism.
- Q:Potassium chloride is called a mineral salt. What sort of chemical is a mineral..?
- A mineral is mostly an inorganic salt that can form naturally in the earth. Potassium citrate on the other hand is an organic salt which is formed by addind an potassium base to citrate acid (citrate acid is an acid that is found in fruits and is termed organic as it is mostly has carbon atoms in it)
- Q:What is the most important inorganic salt in plant growth?
- The inorganic salts required by plants are nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium containing inorganic salts, and if any lack of plants will affect the normal growth of plants, nitrogen is a component of many important organic compounds in the body, such as protein, nucleic acid, chlorophyll , Enzymes, vitamins, alkaloids and some hormones contain nitrogen. Nitrogen is also the basis of genetic material in all organisms, the most important protein, it is often in the center of metabolic activity.Now is to limit the growth of plants and the formation of the primary Factor. It also has a significant effect on improving the quality of the product.K2 is dissolved in the plant juice, and its main function is related to the metabolism of the plant.The content of phosphorus in the plant is second only to nitrogen and potassium, Phosphorus plays an important role in plant nutrition. Almost all important organic compounds in plants contain phosphorus. Phosphorus is involved in photosynthesis, respiration, energy storage and delivery, cell division, cell enlargement and other processes in plants.
- Q:What is the composition of inorganic salts?
- Most of the inorganic salts in the cell are present in the form of ions
- Q:I measured in the gym today in the inorganic salt protein moisture is lower than the normal value of what is the reason
- The gym can also be measured
- Q:what is the function of salts in DNA extraction?
- The role of the salt is to neutralize the charge of the DNA's sugar phosphate backbone. This makes the DNA less hydrophilic (less soluble in water). Ethanol has a lower dielectric constant than water so it's used to promote ionic bonds between the Na+ (from the salt) and the PO3- (from the DNA backbone) causing the DNA to precipitate, to extract DNA finally..
- Q:A colorless solution contains which inorganic salt?
- Only Zn compounds form colorless or white salts. The second question would be the last answer, which is false. It forms an alkaline solution when added to water.
- Q:Can inorganic salts be tested by LC / MS?
- LC-MS mass spectrometer for organic matter, inorganic salts can not be atomized not applicable, and will pollute the instrument.
Zinchem,a well-known enterprise specializing in processing of Zinc chemical products and non-ferrous mineral products.
Now , our company has been one of the greatest manufacturers&exporters in China for zinc oxide, lithopone ,zinc carbonate and zinc sulphate.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 7 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Guangzhou Port, Fangcheng Port
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range