Introduction of High Purity Zinc Borate:
1. Zinc borate can be used as multi-functional synergistic additives with antimony oxide or other halogenated flame retardants to significantly improve the flame retardant performance, remove smoke emission and adjust the balance on chemical, mechanical, electrical etc properties.
2. As environmental protection substitute to replace current Antimony Oxide or halogen flame retardants, Zinc borate is directly used in PVC, PE, Polyolefin, Epoxy Polyamide etc resins and rubber process. Moreover, it is widely used in textile, fiber, floor, leather, wall paper, carpet, paint etc decorative materials to improve flame retardant performance.
3. Base on its chemical properties, Zinc borate is also used on anti-corrosion, infra red absorption, fungicide for wood preservation etc fields.
Specification of High Purity Zinc Borate:
Index / Item
Zinc borate 2335 ( 2ZnO.3B2O3 3.5H2O)
Surface water % ≤
P article size , um
Pb, PPM <
Cd, PPM <
ZnO , %
4 6 .0-48.0
13. 0 -15.5
Fineness (Residue on 45um sieve ) , % ≤
S pecific gravity, g/cm3
Melting point °C
Temp. of dehydration °C
2 9 0
- Q:The inorganic salt is composed of?
- Inorganic salts are the general term for various inorganic salts. They are composed of inorganic acid radicals and metal cations or ammonium salts, mainly salts of organic acid salts, such as sodium chloride, potassium chloride and so on.
- Q:Urine in the inorganic salt content is higher than the original urine
- The amount of urine is much less than that of plasma, and the total urea content is not higher than that of plasma, and it is difficult for renal tubules to be reabsorbed
- Q:Effect of Inorganic Salts on Viscosity
- possible. The inorganic salt is dissolved in water to form positive and negative ions, and the ions of the micelles are extruded to make the solubility smaller and form an increase in the viscosity. With the increase in the amount of inorganic salt, it does not have the ability to dissolve in water, there is no micelles and the molecular state exists in the water, the liquid becomes thin ...
- Q:Why is the inorganic salt left after the burning of the food
- Food contains protein, fat, inorganic salts and water and other substances in the process of combustion in addition to inorganic salts and the rest of the water are burned, and water in the combustion process evaporates. So take the only inorganic salt.
- Q:What foods contain zinc-containing inorganic salts
- 5: scallop (fresh) (11.69 / 35 g / 100 g)
- Q:Sodiumcorbonate is inorganic salt , why it is not organic substance even it contains carbon?
- Na2CO3 is joined by ionic bond not covalent C-C bond in organic molecules. @the other answerer: LOL! maybe i should expect a TD, too. Another problem with this section is students know how to ask but never know how to say thank you. Rarely do i see an asker selecting a BA. If i see one who does, whether i get the BA or not, i will definitely answer another question from that person.
- Q:Chemistry help! physical and chemical properties of salt and sugar!?
- I believe it's Physical, most of the times such changes are physical, melting point, sublimation, evaporation, etc.
- Q:A colorless solution contains which inorganic salt?
- Only Zn compounds form colorless or white salts. The second question would be the last answer, which is false. It forms an alkaline solution when added to water.
- Q:People lack the inorganic salt will be what disease
- iodine deficiency can lead to illness, children and adult goiter, hyperthyroidism and so on.
- Q:The power of the water and inorganic salts in the plant is derived from the action of the plant
- The main process is: soil moisture → root hair → root catheter → stem catheter → leaf catheter → stomata → atmosphere.
Zinchem,a well-known enterprise specializing in processing of Zinc chemical products and non-ferrous mineral products.
Now , our company has been one of the greatest manufacturers&exporters in China for zinc oxide, lithopone ,zinc carbonate and zinc sulphate.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 7 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Guangzhou Port, Fangcheng Port
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range