Introduction of High Purity Zinc Borate:
1. Zinc borate can be used as multi-functional synergistic additives with antimony oxide or other halogenated flame retardants to significantly improve the flame retardant performance, remove smoke emission and adjust the balance on chemical, mechanical, electrical etc properties.
2. As environmental protection substitute to replace current Antimony Oxide or halogen flame retardants, Zinc borate is directly used in PVC, PE, Polyolefin, Epoxy Polyamide etc resins and rubber process. Moreover, it is widely used in textile, fiber, floor, leather, wall paper, carpet, paint etc decorative materials to improve flame retardant performance.
3. Base on its chemical properties, Zinc borate is also used on anti-corrosion, infra red absorption, fungicide for wood preservation etc fields.
Specification of High Purity Zinc Borate:
Index / Item
Zinc borate 2335 ( 2ZnO.3B2O3 3.5H2O)
Surface water % ≤
P article size , um
Pb, PPM <
Cd, PPM <
ZnO , %
4 6 .0-48.0
13. 0 -15.5
Fineness (Residue on 45um sieve ) , % ≤
S pecific gravity, g/cm3
Melting point °C
Temp. of dehydration °C
2 9 0
- Q:A colorless solution contains which inorganic salt?
- Only Zn compounds form colorless or white salts. The second question would be the last answer, which is false. It forms an alkaline solution when added to water.
- Q:What is the use of inorganic salts and organic salts?
- The organics are compounds containing carbon, and the inorganic salts are salts containing no carbon. For example, we usually eat sugar is organic matter, salt is inorganic salt.
- Q:Lack of calcium, phosphorus, iron, zinc inorganic salt should eat what?
- Drinking milk is more appropriate to do a proper practice, the milk is rich in calcium, phosphorus, iron, and zinc. There is a food that is eaten inside the sea, the sea of food is basically the content of inorganic salts are relatively high.
- Q:What is the most important inorganic salt in plant growth?
- The inorganic salts required by plants are nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium containing inorganic salts, and if any lack of plants will affect the normal growth of plants, nitrogen is a component of many important organic compounds in the body, such as protein, nucleic acid, chlorophyll , Enzymes, vitamins, alkaloids and some hormones contain nitrogen. Nitrogen is also the basis of genetic material in all organisms, the most important protein, it is often in the center of metabolic activity.Now is to limit the growth of plants and the formation of the primary Factor. It also has a significant effect on improving the quality of the product.K2 is dissolved in the plant juice, and its main function is related to the metabolism of the plant.The content of phosphorus in the plant is second only to nitrogen and potassium, Phosphorus plays an important role in plant nutrition. Almost all important organic compounds in plants contain phosphorus. Phosphorus is involved in photosynthesis, respiration, energy storage and delivery, cell division, cell enlargement and other processes in plants.
- Q:Several kinds of inorganic salt food sources?
- Phosphorus-rich foods: fish, lean meat, untreated cereals, eggs, dried fruits, all kinds of seeds, etc. Almost all natural foods
- Q:Inorganic salt function
- Although inorganic salts in the cell content is relatively small, but there are many important role.
- Q:give me examples of organic, inorganic, acid, base, salt.?
- an inorganic substance usually contains no C NaCl refer to salts list and an organic does usually CH4 C2H6 C3H8 C4H10 C5H12 acids usually release H+ ions H2SO4 CH3OOH HCl H3SO4 HF bases usually release OH- ions NaOH Mg(OH)2 KOH LiOH Ca(OH)2 salts are usually just ionic compounds NaCl KCl NaI KI NaBr
- Q:Trace Minerals Advice?: Just read somewhere that dehydrated sea salt trace minerals are inorganic, and?
- All trace minerals are "inorganic". That's what a mineral is. What the article means is that they are inorganic in the sense that the supplements just have mineral compouds, rather than being derived from a food source. That doesn't make them indigestible, but it can mean they aren't as readily absorbed. Vitamins and minerals are ALWAYS absorbed better when derived from food sources, such as eating a balanced diet, then they are by popping a supplement with a mineral compound in it. But if you need supplements, I don't know if there's such a striking difference between regular mineral supplements or "plant-based" whole food supplements. I don't doubt that whole food plant supplements are probably better, but I don't know that they're better to the degree that it makes the regular supplements "terrible". The best source is STILL diet.
- Q:Which crop feet can provide C N inorganic salts for fungal growth
- Plant growth requires a variety of inorganic salts, which require the most is nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium containing inorganic salts. If a lack of some inorganic salts, plants can not grow normally. Kind of crops need fertilization, farm manure contains organic matter, the microbial decomposition of the soil will produce a large number of inorganic salts for plant growth and utilization, the role of fertilizer is to provide a variety of plant growth of inorganic salts. Therefore, in agricultural production, the application of fertilizer and farm manure is intended to provide a variety of inorganic salts for crops.
- Q:what is the function of the organic part of bone matrix?of the inorganic part(bone salts)?
- For the best answers, search on this site www.okorder.com You're a riot, I swear. It amazes me how many people completely miss your plays on words. I'd stick with the "in" organic food. You know, the really trendy stuff like chai tea. Stay away from old, tired standbys like pizza and hamburgers. Macaroni and cheese, though, is like the tuxedo or the little black dress. It never goes out of style.
Zinchem,a well-known enterprise specializing in processing of Zinc chemical products and non-ferrous mineral products.
Now , our company has been one of the greatest manufacturers&exporters in China for zinc oxide, lithopone ,zinc carbonate and zinc sulphate.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 7 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Guangzhou Port, Fangcheng Port
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range