Introduction of High Purity Zinc Borate:
1. Zinc borate can be used as multi-functional synergistic additives with antimony oxide or other halogenated flame retardants to significantly improve the flame retardant performance, remove smoke emission and adjust the balance on chemical, mechanical, electrical etc properties.
2. As environmental protection substitute to replace current Antimony Oxide or halogen flame retardants, Zinc borate is directly used in PVC, PE, Polyolefin, Epoxy Polyamide etc resins and rubber process. Moreover, it is widely used in textile, fiber, floor, leather, wall paper, carpet, paint etc decorative materials to improve flame retardant performance.
3. Base on its chemical properties, Zinc borate is also used on anti-corrosion, infra red absorption, fungicide for wood preservation etc fields.
Specification of High Purity Zinc Borate:
Index / Item
Zinc borate 2335 ( 2ZnO.3B2O3 3.5H2O)
Surface water % ≤
P article size , um
Pb, PPM <
Cd, PPM <
ZnO , %
4 6 .0-48.0
13. 0 -15.5
Fineness (Residue on 45um sieve ) , % ≤
S pecific gravity, g/cm3
Melting point °C
Temp. of dehydration °C
2 9 0
- Q:What are the important physiological functions of inorganic salts in cells
- Maintain the living activities of the organism. Such as: magnesium ions are ATPase activator, chloride ion is an activator of saliva enzyme.
- Q:Why vegetables and fruits contain rich inorganic salts
- Because they are plants! From the biological point of view, they are the nature of the organic matter into inorganic salt carrier
- Q:Does the milk contain inorganic salts?
- Calcium, phosphorus, potassium .1L milk can provide 1g of calcium, and milk calcium and phosphorus ratio of 1.2: 1, close to human milk (human milk 1: 1), digestion and absorption rate, it can ensure that the baby's calcium Need milk milk in the very few, only 0.2mg / 100g, for the human milk 1/5, the baby, such as milk-based food feeding, the need to timely add iron and vitamin C foods such as egg yolk, liver mud, In addition, the milk also contains copper, zinc, manganese, iodine, molybdenum and other trace element
- Q:The inorganic salt is composed of?
- Inorganic salts are the general term for various inorganic salts. They are composed of inorganic acid radicals and metal cations or ammonium salts, mainly salts of organic acid salts, such as sodium chloride, potassium chloride and so on.
- Q:what is the function of the organic part of bone matrix?of the inorganic part(bone salts)?
- The organic part is where blood cells are manufactured. The inorganic part is for structural strength
- Q:What is the disease of inorganic salt crystals?
- But if the urine turbidity, but also accompanied by fever, low back pain, increased frequency of urination and other phenomena, there may be inflammation of the urinary system, should go to the hospital for timely diagnosis and treatment of doctors.
- Q:Why is sodium chloride(salt) an inorganic compound?
- For the best answers, Organic chemistry, branch of chemistry dealing with the compounds of carbon. While it is only the fourteenth most common element on earth, carbon forms by far the greatest number of different compounds. Organic chemistry is of vital importance to the petrochemical, pharmaceutical, and textile industries, where a prime concern is the synthesis of new organic molecules and polymers. Compounds containing only hydrogen and carbon, of which there are many thousands, are called hydrocarbons; the simplest is methane (CH4). In general, a particular type of organic compound, such as an alcohol, aldehyde, ether, or ketone, is identified by the presence of a characteristic functional group of atoms. The functional group is the part of the molecule most responsible for its particular chemical nature. Organic compounds containing nitrogen are of great importance in biochemistry. They generally contain the amine group (NH2). Molecules containing both the NH2 and COOH groups are called amino acids and are the building blocks of proteins AND Sodium azide is the inorganic compound with the formula NaN3. This colourless azide salt is the gas-forming component in many car airbag systems. It is used for the preparation of other azide compounds. It is an ionic substance and is highly soluble in water. It is extremely toxic. Hydrazine is an organic compound without carbon. Carbon di oxide is a inorganic compound with carbon
- Q:Does the urine and urine contain inorganic salts? Anxious
- When the blood flows through the glomerular, in addition to blood cells and macromolecules of protein, the plasma part of the water, inorganic salts, glucose and urea and other substances, can be filtered through the glomeruli into the renal capsule, the formation of urine ; When the original urine through the renal tubular, which is useful for the human body substances, including most of the water, all the glucose and part of the inorganic salt, reabsorbed by the renal tubules, and into the capillaries outside the renal tube, To the blood; in the renal tubular reabsorption at the same time, renal tubular epithelial cells will produce substances (such as ammonia) secretion into the renal tubular bureaucratic, and the original urine of other waste, such as urea, part of the water and inorganic Salt, etc. from the renal tubular effusion, the formation of urine. Therefore, plasma, urine and urine are contained in the material is water, inorganic salts, urea.
- Q:Relation between salt concentration and amount of drops of saltwater on a penny?
- The source below says inorganic salts increase surface tension. In the present case increasing the concentration of salt (and so increasing the surface tension) would result in an increase in the number of drops being held on the surface of the penny.
- Q:What is the use of inorganic salts in plants?
- Not just light plants, for the body, the inorganic salts are essential. Can provide the necessary elements, including a large number of elements C, H, O, N, S, P, K, Ca, Mg. Trace elements Fe, Mn, B, Zn, Cu, Mo, Cl, Ni, etc. For plants, inorganic salts are also essential. The inorganic salts provide C, H, O are the essential elements of the constituents of the carbohydrate, N is the essential element that constitutes the protein, P is the essential element that constitutes ATP and DNA, and so on, including trace elements such as: B, Will cause the plants to flow only without fruit. These elements may be provided in the form of inorganic salts. So inorganic salts are necessary for plants. On the issue of discharge. Plants will use these elements, C, H, O synthetic carbohydrates, in the role of respiration when the decomposition of carbon dioxide and water to the nature of the. Plants also store oil and fat, protein, such as peanut oil and protein content is high. In general, the plant is the inorganic salt into organic matter and stored, through the decomposition of part of the organic matter to breathe in the form of other inorganic substances. Apoptosis is also the way in which the inorganic salts it absorbs are discharged in the form of organic matter. In general, the inorganic salts absorbed by the plant are discharged in the form of other inorganic substances (respiration) or in the form of organic matter (apoptosis). Plants will use these inorganic salts.
Zinchem,a well-known enterprise specializing in processing of Zinc chemical products and non-ferrous mineral products.
Now , our company has been one of the greatest manufacturers&exporters in China for zinc oxide, lithopone ,zinc carbonate and zinc sulphate.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 7 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Guangzhou Port, Fangcheng Port
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range