Introduction of High Quality Zinc Borate:
The High Quality Zinc Borate can be used as multi-functional synergistic additives with antimony oxide or other halogenated flame retardants to significantly improve the flame retardant performance, remove smoke emission and adjust the balance on chemical, mechanical, electrical etc properties.
As environmental protection substitute to replace current Antimony Oxide or halogen flame retardants, Zinc Borate is directly used in PVC, PE, Polyolefin, Epoxy Polyamide etc resins and rubber process. Moreover, it is widely used in textile, fiber, floor, leather, wall paper, carpet, paint etc decorative materials to improve flame retardant performance.
Base on its chemical properties, Zinc borate is also used on anti-corrosion, infra red absorption, fungicide for wood preservation etc fields.
Specifications of High Quality Zinc Borate:
Index / Item
Zinc Borate 2335 ( 2ZnO .3B2O3 . 3.5H2O )
Surface water % ≤
P article size , um
Pb, PPM <
Cd, PPM <
ZnO , %
4 6 .0-48.0
13. 0 -15.5
Fineness (Residue on 45um sieve ) , % ≤
Specific gravity, g/cm3
Melting point °C
Temp. of dehydration °C
2 9 0
- Q:What is the inorganic salt in the egg
- Carbohydrate (g) 3.1 Vitamin C (mg) 0 Manganese (mg) .02
- Q:The exact definition of mineral salt?
- Definition Of Mineral
- Q:What is the difference between "organic salt" and "inorganic salt"?
- Inorganic salts that inorganic compounds in the salt, formerly known as minerals, the body has found more than 20 species, of which constant elements are iron, zinc, selenium, molybdenum, chromium, cobalt, iodine 8 species. If you pay attention to diet diversification, eat less animal fat, eat brown rice, corn and other coarse grains, do not eat too much refined flour, the body can make the inorganic salt to maintain the normal level. Organic salts Organic salts are organic groups plus metal cations or non-metallic cations, such as sodium acetate, sodium ethoxide, ammonium acetate, and inorganic salts are formed by simple inorganic anions plus cations such as sodium chloride Wait.
- Q:What is inorganic salt? Lemon flavor, citric acid, is it an inorganic salt?
- Although the inorganic salt in the cell, the body content is very low, but the effect is very large, if the attention of diet diversification, eat less animal fat, eat brown rice, corn and other coarse grains, do not eat too much refined flour, Salt to maintain the normal level of citric acid is an important organic acid, also known as citric acid, no ...
- Q:Where can I find a list of all inorganic salts?
- That list is near endless. There are countless inorganic cations and organic groups that can combine with these ions. Pretty much every metallic element in the periodic table will form cations with bromide and chloride. Not sure about phosphate, but most metals will bind with it. Carbonate will be trickier, as some ions are too acidic and will decompose the carbonate (iron(III) is an example, and it will form the oxide instead, liberating CO2 in the process). Aside from simple elemental ions, there are also polyatomic cations (such as ammonium) and lots of complexes that will form compounds with these anions.
- Q:Calcium is not an inorganic salt
- No, inorganic salts are compounds, calcium is simple. But the body of inorganic salts in the calcium content accounted for a larger proportion.
- Q:Is the conduction of excitement on neurons related to inorganic salts?
- Neurons, also known as nerve cells, constitute the basic unit of the nervous system structure and function.
- Q:Does the milk contain inorganic salts?
- Calcium, phosphorus, potassium .1L milk can provide 1g of calcium, and milk calcium and phosphorus ratio of 1.2: 1, close to human milk (human milk 1: 1), digestion and absorption rate, it can ensure that the baby's calcium Need milk milk in the very few, only 0.2mg / 100g, for the human milk 1/5, the baby, such as milk-based food feeding, the need to timely add iron and vitamin C foods such as egg yolk, liver mud, In addition, the milk also contains copper, zinc, manganese, iodine, molybdenum and other trace element
- Q:What does salt form when it dissolves?
- ions. depending on which kind of salt: NaCl -> Na+ + Cl-
- Q:Effects of Minerals on Plants
- Minerals have a significant effect on plants, plants require about 25 elements, CHONPS Na Mg AL B MO Ca Fe Zn, etc. Most of these minerals have these elements, which are absorbed in the soil by roots and transported to plants Different parts, the role of a lot of plants lack of mineral leaves will be yellow, such as if there is no Mg, it can not be normal photosynthesis, because Mg is the necessary elements of synthetic chlorophyll, etc., if you want to know more profound, you can put each Kind of elements are checked.
Zinchem,a well-known enterprise specializing in processing of Zinc chemical products and non-ferrous mineral products.
Now , our company has been one of the greatest manufacturers&exporters in China for zinc oxide, lithopone ,zinc carbonate and zinc sulphate.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 7 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Guangzhou Port, Fangcheng Port
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range