Introduction of High Quality Zinc Borate:
The High Quality Zinc Borate can be used as multi-functional synergistic additives with antimony oxide or other halogenated flame retardants to significantly improve the flame retardant performance, remove smoke emission and adjust the balance on chemical, mechanical, electrical etc properties.
As environmental protection substitute to replace current Antimony Oxide or halogen flame retardants, Zinc Borate is directly used in PVC, PE, Polyolefin, Epoxy Polyamide etc resins and rubber process. Moreover, it is widely used in textile, fiber, floor, leather, wall paper, carpet, paint etc decorative materials to improve flame retardant performance.
Base on its chemical properties, Zinc borate is also used on anti-corrosion, infra red absorption, fungicide for wood preservation etc fields.
Specifications of High Quality Zinc Borate:
Index / Item
Zinc Borate 2335 ( 2ZnO .3B2O3 . 3.5H2O )
Surface water % ≤
P article size , um
Pb, PPM <
Cd, PPM <
ZnO , %
4 6 .0-48.0
13. 0 -15.5
Fineness (Residue on 45um sieve ) , % ≤
Specific gravity, g/cm3
Melting point °C
Temp. of dehydration °C
2 9 0
- Q:Magnesium can constitute chlorophyll, which reflects the nature of inorganic salts
- , to maintain the osmotic pressure of cells, especially for the absorption of nutrients in plants have an important role.
- Q:Plant needs the largest amount of the three major inorganic salts have any effect
- Q:How can experiments prove that there are inorganic salts in the leaves of plants
- The experimental leaves used to dry, crushed into powder or sintered ash, and then the analysis of mineral elements, we can learn.
- Q:Sodium bicarbonate is not an inorganic salt
- Yes, organic refers to salts with carbon skeleton chains other than carbon and carbon oxides and carbonates, so sodium bicarbonate is an inorganic salt
- Q:Will a potassium ion from the inorganic salt KBr attach to NH2 at the end of a carbon chain?
- The amine will certainly coordinate to K+, but the interaction is not very strong and hydrogen bonding from water will compete efficiently. Also, if your amine is soluble in water, you are not going to be able to isolate it by turning it into the corresponding ammonium salt.
- Q:Why does inorganic salts affect chemical degradation of organic wastewater
- Industrial organic waste water is highly toxic and stable pollutants, for such waste water is difficult to use conventional physical, chemical and biological methods. This paper summarizes the main processing technologies of biodegradable organic wastewater at home and abroad, including biological treatment, chemical treatment and physical treatment and various joint treatment processes. The methods or processes of various methods or processes are described.
- Q:What cells produce the collagen and inorganic salts of bone matrix?
- The collagen is produced by chondrocytes. The minerals that make up the bone are precipitated by osteoblasts.
- Q:What to eat can promote the absorption of inorganic salts
- The inorganic salt is required to enter the carrier in the cell membrane that requires the cell membrane
- Q:What is the relationship between electronegativity and the solubility of a inorganic salts?
- The higher the electronegativity, the stronger the acid would be... Therefore it would be more soluble. take NaCl (common table salt) as an example. The difference between Na's electronegativity and Cl's electronegativity is very high so NaCl is a very soluble salt. The only exception is HF - it is a weak acid - it dissociates very weakly because O-H bonds cannot break H-F bonds which are very strong.
- Q:How does inorganic salts maintain osmotic pressure and pH
- PH ~ inorganic salts of carbonates bicarbonate, hydrogen phosphate / dihydrogen phosphate, can help regulate the pH value of the internal environment, even if the external environment Zoumu changes, the environment will not change too fast, there will be a Buffer room
Zinchem,a well-known enterprise specializing in processing of Zinc chemical products and non-ferrous mineral products.
Now , our company has been one of the greatest manufacturers&exporters in China for zinc oxide, lithopone ,zinc carbonate and zinc sulphate.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 7 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Guangzhou Port, Fangcheng Port
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range