Introduction of High Quality Zinc Borate:
The High Quality Zinc Borate can be used as multi-functional synergistic additives with antimony oxide or other halogenated flame retardants to significantly improve the flame retardant performance, remove smoke emission and adjust the balance on chemical, mechanical, electrical etc properties.
As environmental protection substitute to replace current Antimony Oxide or halogen flame retardants, Zinc Borate is directly used in PVC, PE, Polyolefin, Epoxy Polyamide etc resins and rubber process. Moreover, it is widely used in textile, fiber, floor, leather, wall paper, carpet, paint etc decorative materials to improve flame retardant performance.
Base on its chemical properties, Zinc borate is also used on anti-corrosion, infra red absorption, fungicide for wood preservation etc fields.
Specifications of High Quality Zinc Borate:
Index / Item
Zinc Borate 2335 ( 2ZnO .3B2O3 . 3.5H2O )
Surface water % ≤
P article size , um
Pb, PPM <
Cd, PPM <
ZnO , %
4 6 .0-48.0
13. 0 -15.5
Fineness (Residue on 45um sieve ) , % ≤
Specific gravity, g/cm3
Melting point °C
Temp. of dehydration °C
2 9 0
- Q:Simmons citrate medium contains primarily inorganic ammonium, potassium, and sodium salts, plus organic?
- Simmons Citrate Medium
- Q:Trace Minerals Advice?: Just read somewhere that dehydrated sea salt trace minerals are inorganic, and?
- All trace minerals are "inorganic". That's what a mineral is. What the article means is that they are inorganic in the sense that the supplements just have mineral compouds, rather than being derived from a food source. That doesn't make them indigestible, but it can mean they aren't as readily absorbed. Vitamins and minerals are ALWAYS absorbed better when derived from food sources, such as eating a balanced diet, then they are by popping a supplement with a mineral compound in it. But if you need supplements, I don't know if there's such a striking difference between regular mineral supplements or "plant-based" whole food supplements. I don't doubt that whole food plant supplements are probably better, but I don't know that they're better to the degree that it makes the regular supplements "terrible". The best source is STILL diet.
- Q:Will a potassium ion from the inorganic salt KBr attach to NH2 at the end of a carbon chain?
- The amine will certainly coordinate to K+, but the interaction is not very strong and hydrogen bonding from water will compete efficiently. Also, if your amine is soluble in water, you are not going to be able to isolate it by turning it into the corresponding ammonium salt.
- Q:Inorganic salt through what way into the human body
- The inorganic salt enters the human body through active transport.
- Q:Advertisements related to inorganic salts -.-,
- Three crystal good mother know every night to give her blue bottle, and help absorb the blue screen of the drink, Harbin Pharmaceutical six factory production.
- Q:Which foods contain calcium-containing inorganic salts
- Calcium and inorganic salts are two concepts, bother you to go back and turn the chemical book and then ask, inorganic salt can eat
- Q:how come inorganic salts increase surface tension of water?
- Put in in a narrow tube. The narrower it is, the more surface tension it has at the meniscus.
- Q:Does the plant absorb some of the inorganic salt?
- Of course, plant water absorption and absorption of inorganic salts are a certain association, inorganic salts to be dissolved in water to be absorbed, and inorganic salt ions in the transport of plants can not be separated from water.
- Q:Relation between salt concentration and amount of drops of saltwater on a penny?
- The source below says inorganic salts increase surface tension. In the present case increasing the concentration of salt (and so increasing the surface tension) would result in an increase in the number of drops being held on the surface of the penny.
- Q:Lack of calcium, phosphorus, iron, zinc inorganic salt should eat what?
- Soy products containing more calcium. Animal liver, spinach iron, zinc and so on.
Zinchem,a well-known enterprise specializing in processing of Zinc chemical products and non-ferrous mineral products.
Now , our company has been one of the greatest manufacturers&exporters in China for zinc oxide, lithopone ,zinc carbonate and zinc sulphate.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 7 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Guangzhou Port, Fangcheng Port
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range