Order On-line Tracking
1. Product overview
QJ series deep well submersible waterpumps are widely used in farm irrigation, sprinkler irrigation, getting water from well, water supply and drainage system for industrial and civil building, water diversion project in hilly and mountain areas water drainage project in at low-lying areas, water supply and drainage in urban and rural's mining enterprisesand various ther kinds of water conservancy facilities. Its features are that the Motor and pump are assembled into a whole, so that it is simple in structure, convenient to assemble and disassemble, easy to use and maintain safe to operate. Otherwise, it covers an small area and does not pollute water.
2. Operation parameters
(1). Flow range : 10-500 m3/h
(2). Lift range : 10-600m
(3). Applicable well diameter : φ175-φ400mm
(4). Diameter scope:φ32—φ203mm;
(5).Temperature range: -15—100°C.
3. QJ using condition
(1) 380V voltage deviation is no more than ±5%,frequency is 50HZ, three-phase power deviation is no more than ±1%.
(2) Motor cavity must be filled with water.
(3) The first stage impeller of the pump should be more than 2mm below the moving water surface, pump unit should be less than 70m below the static water level.
(4) The distance from the motor bottom to well bottom must be more than 3m.
(5) Water temperature should be no more than 20°C.
(6) Sand content of the water ( by mass) should be no more than 0.01%.
(7) PH value of water 6.5-8.5.
(8) Hydrogen sulfide content of the water should be no more than 1.5mg/L.
(9). Chloride ion content of the water should be no more than 400mg/L.
(10). Water yield of water source should ensure the requirements of pump continuous working.
Impeller: Cast iron HT200,or stainless steel
Pump bowl: Cast iron HT200,or stainless steel,such as ss304 ss3016
Pump shaft : Cold-drawn steel with chrome plating,or stainless steel SS304 SS316
Motor Seal: Rubber O-ring seal,mechanical seal
Motor regulating sleeve: Rubber
(1) Can your pumps mount Eff.1 motors
Currently, only on request though this will shortly be a CNBM standard.
(2) Are your pumps protected against dry running?
No, unprotected centrifugal pumps are not generally designed for dry running. It is important to give us or your dealer as much information as possible about the system in which the pump is used. Inlet pressure, the type of liquid to be pumped, together with relative density, viscosity and temperature, for example, are required in order to allow CNBM to recommend the right pump with the right gaskets for a long operating lifetime.
(3)How can I get trained on CNBM products?
Yes, we provide training courses in our factory (products, general and specific pump technology, hydraulics, and practical applications). Please consult your sales manager or get in touch with our headquarters for more information.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|