Order On-line Tracking
1. High overload ability of our EP3200 charger is up to 300% rated power
2. EP3200 pure sine wave inverter adopts low quiescent current, and power saver mode to reduce power consumption to 3W . It can extract max. power from various batteries with different protections, and low voltage trip can be selected (10V/10.5V/11V).
3. Uses PFC (power factor correction) for charger, which has less power consumption than conventional units.
4. It has 10s delay before transfer when AC resumes, and overload protection when our APC pure sine wave inverter equips with generator.
5. 10ms typical transfer time between battery and AC, which guarantees power continuity of EP3200 charger. Uses selectable input AC voltage (185-265V or 155-255V) for different kinds of loads.
|Model||120v Models||230v Models|
|Nominal Voltage||100V/110V/115V/120VSelectable||200V/220V/230V/240V Selectable|
|Output Voltage||100V/110V/115V/120V Selectable||200V/220V/230V/240V Selectable|
|Voltage Waveform||Pure Sine Wave|
|Transfer Time||Transfer Time : AC To DC : 10ms (Typical)|
Transfer Time : DC To AC : 10ms(Typical )
|Max Bypass |
|Over Current Protection||By Re-Settable Over Current Protector|
|Regulation (Nominal)||±10% Typical Of Nominal Voltage|
|Nominal Input Voltage||230Vac|
|Input Voltage Range||185-265Vac|
|Nominal Output Voltage||According To The Battery Type|
|Nominal Charge Current||30Amp-70Amp|
|Battery Type||Lead-Acid 12Ah ～ 250Ah|
|Typical Backup Time||No Limit|
|Charging Method||Smart Pulse Charging With Two Charging Modes:|
Quick Charging When Battery Is Not Fully Charged,
Trickle Charging When Battery Is 90% Fully Charged.
|Battery Voltage options|
|Options 7||Battery low trip to bypass 11v , high trip to battery 14v|
|Options 8||Battery low trip to bypass 10.5v , high trip to battery 13.5v|
|Options 9||Battery low trip to bypass 10v , high trip to battery 13v|
|Communications & Management|
|Control Panel||LCD/LED Option|
|Audible Alarm||Alarm On Battery：|
Low Battery & Battery Over Voltage
Alarm On Abnormal Operation：
Over Load, Short-Circuit, & Over Heat
|Environment And Safe|
|0℃ To 40℃ (32℉ To 104℉)|
|-15℃ To 60℃|
|Audible Noise||60 Dba Max at 1m|
|Quality Control System||ISO 9001,FCC,CE|
Export Carton For Each Unit Per Carton
provides a 1～3 year limited warranty (“Warranty”) against defects in materials and workmanship for its Uninterruptible power supply, Power inverter/chargers, Solar charge controllers, Battery Products (“Product”).
The term of this Warranty begins on the Product(s) initial purchase date, or the date of receipt of the Product(s) by the end user, whichever is later. This must be indicated on the invoice, bill of sale, and/or warranty registration card submitted to MUST-Solar. This Warranty applies to the original MUST-Solar Product purchaser, and is transferable only if the Product remains installed in the original use location.
1. How fast will my system respond to a power outage?
Our solar inverters typically transfer to battery power in less than 16 milliseconds (less than 1/50th of a second).
2. What kind of batteries do the systems include?
Our solar backup electric systems use special high-quality electric storage batteries.
3. How do I install my system?
A solar backup inverter is connected to a home electric system , we will supply detailed installation manual and videos for our customers .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|