1. Structure of PV Grid-Tied 5kw Solar Inverter JSI-5000TL Description
1.High Efficiency 97.6%
2.5 Year warranty
3.Transformerless, pure sine wave
2. Main Features of thePV Grid-Tied 5kw Solar Inverter JSI-5000TL Inverter
﹒Compact size, easy installation &maintenance;
﹒Low running noise, highest efficiency;
﹒Wide operating temperature range
﹒At least 5 years warranty
﹒High Quality ,competitive price
﹒TUV, CE, AS4777, G59/2 Certificate
3. PV Grid-Tied 5kw Solar Inverter JSI-5000TL Images
4. PV Grid-Tied 5kw Solar Inverter JSI-5000TL Specification
Input Data(DC side)
Max. DC power
Max. DC voltage
MPPT Operating range
Number of parallel inputs
Number of MPPT trackers
Max. input current (total)
Output Data(AC side)
Nominal output power
Max. Output power
Nominal output current
Max. output current
Nominal AC voltage
Possible AC voltage range *
Nominal AC grid frequency
Possible AC grid frequency range*
50 ± 5 Hz
Power factor(cos φ)
<3%(at nominal output power)
Dimensions (W / D / H)
Operating temperature range
–25 °C ~ +60 °C
Noise emission (typical)
≤ 25 dB(A)
Power consumption at night
5. FAQ of PV Grid-Tied 5kw Solar Inverter JSI-5000TL
Q1. What is the difference between inverter and solar inverter?
A1. Inverter only has AC inpput, but solar inverter both connect to AC input and solar panel, it saves more power.
Q2. What is the difference between MPPT&PWM?
A2. MPPT has higher efficiency, it can track the max power point and won't waste energy.
Q3. What is the waranty of product?
A3. 12 months.
- Q:Photovoltaic grid-connected inverter without DC emc how will happen
- by means of energy converters can be converted into electrical energy. The process of converting light energy directly into electrical energy is precisely the response to photovoltaic effects. Without the need for any other mechanical parts, the energy in
- Q:PV grid-connected inverter can directly load it?
- TL5001 operating voltage range of 3.6 ~ 40V, its internal with an error amplifier, a regulator, oscillator, a dead zone control PWM generator, low voltage protection circuit and short circuit protection circuit
- Q:Installation and maintenance of photovoltaic grid - connected inverter
- Before making an electrical connection, be sure to use the opaque material to cover or disconnect the PV panel. Exposure to sunlight, photovoltaic arrays will produce dangerous voltages. All installation operations must be done only by qualified technicians.
- Q:Grid-connected inverter is generally divided into photovoltaic power generation grid-connected inverter, wind power grid-connected inverter, power equipment and grid-connected inverter and other power generation equipment power generation inverter.
- The grid inverter is a current source, the output voltage is basically the grid voltage, may be slightly raised.
- Q:Solar grid inverter does not merge into the grid, direct access to the load to the load power supply?
- The solar grid-connected inverter is not connected to the grid and can not be directly connected to the load to supply power to the load because there is no voltage.
- Q:How the output voltage of the PV inverter and the grid-connected voltage are determined
- due to the higher penetration rate of the car to go out to work or travel can be connected with the inverter battery drive electrical and various tools work. The car inverter output through the cigarette lighter is 20W, 40W, 80W, 120W to 150W power specifications. And then a large number of power inverter power
- Q:Is the grid side of the grid and the inverter?
- Off-grid system power transmission sequence: photovoltaic panels> relays> inverters> relays> electricity load;
- Q:What is the difference between low voltage grid connection and medium voltage grid connection?
- For photovoltaic power plants when the power system accidents or disturbances caused by photovoltaic power plant grid voltage drop, in a certain voltage drop range and time interval, the photovoltaic power plant can ensure that non-off-line continuous operation.
- Q:What is the difference between a PV grid-connected inverter and an off-grid inverter?
- Grid-connected inverter does not need energy storage, but the energy can not be controlled, the number of photovoltaic sent to send online how much, simply do not want people to.
- Q:What is the difference between a grid-connected inverter and an off-grid inverter? What are the advantages of a hybrid inverter?
- Grid-connected inverter will be directly sent to the power grid, so to track the frequency of the grid, phase, the equivalent of a current source. Of course, there are some inverters that have a low-pressure through the ability to do PQ adjustment.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range