1. Structure of PV Grid-Tied 5kw Solar Inverter JSI-5000TL Description
1.High Efficiency 97.6%
2.5 Year warranty
3.Transformerless, pure sine wave
2. Main Features of thePV Grid-Tied 5kw Solar Inverter JSI-5000TL Inverter
﹒Compact size, easy installation &maintenance;
﹒Low running noise, highest efficiency;
﹒Wide operating temperature range
﹒At least 5 years warranty
﹒High Quality ,competitive price
﹒TUV, CE, AS4777, G59/2 Certificate
3. PV Grid-Tied 5kw Solar Inverter JSI-5000TL Images
4. PV Grid-Tied 5kw Solar Inverter JSI-5000TL Specification
Input Data(DC side)
Max. DC power
Max. DC voltage
MPPT Operating range
Number of parallel inputs
Number of MPPT trackers
Max. input current (total)
Output Data(AC side)
Nominal output power
Max. Output power
Nominal output current
Max. output current
Nominal AC voltage
Possible AC voltage range *
Nominal AC grid frequency
Possible AC grid frequency range*
50 ± 5 Hz
Power factor(cos φ)
<3%(at nominal output power)
Dimensions (W / D / H)
Operating temperature range
–25 °C ~ +60 °C
Noise emission (typical)
≤ 25 dB(A)
Power consumption at night
5. FAQ of PV Grid-Tied 5kw Solar Inverter JSI-5000TL
Q1. What is the difference between inverter and solar inverter?
A1. Inverter only has AC inpput, but solar inverter both connect to AC input and solar panel, it saves more power.
Q2. What is the difference between MPPT&PWM?
A2. MPPT has higher efficiency, it can track the max power point and won't waste energy.
Q3. What is the waranty of product?
A3. 12 months.
- Q:The working principle of photovoltaic grid - connected inverter
- In the small-capacity inverter generally push-pull inverter circuit, full-bridge inverter circuit and high-frequency step-up inverter circuit three, push-pull circuit, the step-up transformer neutral plug connected to the positive power supply, two power Alternating current, the output to get AC power, due to the power transistor to ground, drive and control circuit is simple, and because the transformer has a certain leakage inductance, can limit the short circuit current, thus improving the reliability of the circuit. The disadvantage is the low utilization of the transformer, driving the emotional load is poor.
- Q:How the output voltage of the PV inverter and the grid-connected voltage are determined
- DC voltage and AC side voltage does not matter, the general PV inverter AC output is 400V / N / PE. With no isolation transformer and output voltage does not matter, grid-connected inverter is the regulation of current, and network voltage depends on the grid voltage. And the grid before the inverter will detect the grid voltage, meet the conditions will be network.
- Q:Three-phase photovoltaic inverter grid, the use of phase-locked loop is what?
- Photovoltaic inverters for grid-connected photovoltaic power generation systems are primarily capable of receiving DC power from photovoltaic arrays and converting them into sine-wave currents of the same frequency and in phase with the access grid for powering the grid or local loads.
- Q:What are the methods of photovoltaic grid-connected inverter control
- and can set the dead time between the upper and lower arms, the use of INTEL 80C196MC to achieve sine wave output circuit, 80C196MC to complete the sine wave signal, AC output voltage, to achieve regulation. Circuit output generally use LC circuit filter high frequency wave, get pure sine wave.
- Q:What is the difference between a PV grid-connected inverter and an off-grid inverter?
- Grid-connected inverter will be directly sent to the power grid, so to track the frequency of the grid, phase, the equivalent of a current source. Of course, there are some inverters called low-voltage crossing ability, you can do PQ adjustment
- Q:After the PV inverter, how to achieve the same period before the network?
- When the voltage, frequency, phase does not meet the requirements, the automatic closing closing pulse.
- Q:Grid-connected inverter is generally divided into photovoltaic power generation grid-connected inverter, wind power grid-connected inverter, power equipment and grid-connected inverter and other power generation equipment power generation inverter.
- The small use of field-effect transistors while using a DSP conversion controller to improve the quality of the output power makes it very close to the sine wave current.
- Q:The function of photovoltaic grid - connected inverter
- Finally, a sinusoidal AC output for a grid-connected photovoltaic power generation system is generated by a low-pass filter.
- Q:What is the difference between low voltage grid connection and medium voltage grid connection?
- The difference is that the current at low voltage and the grid is large, the current is small when the voltage is small, followed by the low voltage crossing parameter setting problem (such as PV inverter integrated with inverter and low voltage crossing function, not all photovoltaic inverter
- Q:Is the grid side of the grid and the inverter?
- Off-grid system power transmission sequence: photovoltaic panels> relays> inverters> relays> electricity load;
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range