1. Structure of PV Grid-Tied 5kw Solar Inverter JSI-5000TL Description
1.High Efficiency 97.6%
2.5 Year warranty
3.Transformerless, pure sine wave
2. Main Features of thePV Grid-Tied 5kw Solar Inverter JSI-5000TL Inverter
﹒Compact size, easy installation &maintenance;
﹒Low running noise, highest efficiency;
﹒Wide operating temperature range
﹒At least 5 years warranty
﹒High Quality ,competitive price
﹒TUV, CE, AS4777, G59/2 Certificate
3. PV Grid-Tied 5kw Solar Inverter JSI-5000TL Images
4. PV Grid-Tied 5kw Solar Inverter JSI-5000TL Specification
Input Data(DC side)
Max. DC power
Max. DC voltage
MPPT Operating range
Number of parallel inputs
Number of MPPT trackers
Max. input current (total)
Output Data(AC side)
Nominal output power
Max. Output power
Nominal output current
Max. output current
Nominal AC voltage
Possible AC voltage range *
Nominal AC grid frequency
Possible AC grid frequency range*
50 ± 5 Hz
Power factor(cos φ)
<3%(at nominal output power)
Dimensions (W / D / H)
Operating temperature range
–25 °C ~ +60 °C
Noise emission (typical)
≤ 25 dB(A)
Power consumption at night
5. FAQ of PV Grid-Tied 5kw Solar Inverter JSI-5000TL
Q1. What is the difference between inverter and solar inverter?
A1. Inverter only has AC inpput, but solar inverter both connect to AC input and solar panel, it saves more power.
Q2. What is the difference between MPPT&PWM?
A2. MPPT has higher efficiency, it can track the max power point and won't waste energy.
Q3. What is the waranty of product?
A3. 12 months.
- Q:Three-phase photovoltaic inverter grid, the use of phase-locked loop is what?
- Photovoltaic inverters for grid-connected photovoltaic power generation systems are primarily capable of receiving DC power from photovoltaic arrays and converting them into sine-wave currents of the same frequency and in phase with the access grid for powering the grid or local loads.
- Q:Photovoltaic grid-connected inverter without DC emc how will happen
- by means of energy converters can be converted into electrical energy. The process of converting light energy directly into electrical energy is precisely the response to photovoltaic effects. Without the need for any other mechanical parts, the energy in
- Q:Installation and maintenance of photovoltaic grid - connected inverter
- only when the local power sector permission by the professional and technical personnel to complete all the electrical connection before the inverter can be connected.
- Q:PV grid-connected inverter and independent inverter in the control of what is the difference
- Photovoltaic grid-connected inverter is the assembly of the DC into AC power for the use of load, or do not use the load, the inverter after the AC power to the city power grid, when the electricity outage, the inverter will automatically
- Q:What is the difference between a PV inverter and a solar inverter?
- The main component of the inverter is the three-phase bridge converter. The main purpose of the grid-connected inverter is to change the power to DC and change the AC power. The main purpose is to improve the power quality (because the wind power generation is very large
- Q:Is the grid side of the grid and the inverter?
- Grid-type system power transmission sequence: photovoltaic panels> relays> inverters> relays> electricity load + power grid (both in parallel).
- Q:Generally a large grid-connected photovoltaic power plant will have several inverters
- Group is the use of a number of grid-connected inverter and grid-connected AC power grid, the advantage is the loss of small, low cost of the cable (because the PV cable is more expensive), eliminating the cost of the convergence box, and multiple
- Q:Photovoltaic grid-connected inverter problem
- Hello, the definition of the zero line is not caused by the transformer three-phase electric tail connection? I now do not understand why there is no isolation transformer AC output marked is N (zero line), and it is not the transformer three-phase power of the tail connection leads to, this is the zero line? The The
- Q:In a photovoltaic grid-connected project, the role of the inverter is to convert the voltage into AC 220V or 380V for the grid, since the transformer will raise the voltage again
- Spontaneous use is a way of grid, that is issued to the electricity, mainly their own family or internal use, the excess part of the power to the grid
- Q:What is the difference between a grid-connected inverter and an off-grid inverter? What are the advantages of a hybrid inverter?
- Offline generally need energy storage, not to send energy to the Internet. Grid has no right to interfere.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range