PU Bed Queen Size CMAX-02
UKFR PU bed, competitive price with high quality.
Headboard: 1600mm*960mm*80mm(include the bed leg height:100mm）,
Footboard: 1600mm*300mm*50mm(include the bed leg height:100mm）,
siderail: 2000mm*180mm*30mm, include the slats: 1540*60*20mm,12pcs,
center support bar:2000*40*20mm, Thickness:1.0mm,Packing: 2 carton/set.
Sideboard and footboard no strips stitching.
Description of PU Bed Queen Size CMAX-02
1. size : single / double / queen / king
2. frame structure : KD metal base with wood slats or function base
3. UKFR and CA117 pu,sponge and fabric is available
4. elegant and graceful
6.easy to assemble
7.Metal coil springs and fabric rubber with rust and moisture proofing treatment.
8. High density elasticity foam: D40-D45 for cushions, D35 for back&armrest, noted for its coziness and long durability
Applications & use: homes, hotels, dormitories
Packaging and delivery:
- Q:Dormitory 90*180 bed, how much quilt should I buy?
- If you are small, you can buy 1.2*2 meters of quilt, a little bigger, it is recommended to buy 1.5*2 meters of quilt, so it will be more comfortable to cover.
- Q:cute cat beds ,carriers?
- You can spend all the money you want on a fancy bed, but they will still prefer a small cardboard box over anything. Try it :)
- Q:Does the 1.5 meter bed mean 1.5 meters wide or 1.5 meters long?
- The 1.5 meter bed says the width of the 1.5 is long and the length of a bed is 2 meters. If the extra bed is near.
- Q:Do you have a bed of five or a half feet? I see. By the way, what's the size, and is there a six foot bed for five and a half feet?
- The standard size of the bed is 1.5M/1.8M/2M, not measured by the ruler! The 5 and a half feet you said should be 1.8M. You can take a ruler to measure it! ~ should be able to buy the right, if your bed is tailor-made, non-standard size, bedding is also customized, is the best! ~ or looking for standard sizes of bedding with little difference in size! I hope I can help you
- Q:what is an E king bed?
- Eastern King, not as big as a California King. actially its a regular sized King Bed
- Q:At what age should a kid be upgraded to a full bed from a twin bed?
- That is entirely dependent on the child. As a rule, children don't need the upgrade unless their sleep habits make it necessary. My 20 month old niece had to go from a crib to a twin bed because she moved around so much she kept hitting the bars. If they toss and turn so much that they fall of the bed or otherwise endanger themselves, then they definitely need the upgrade. Otherwise, it's not necessary unless you just want your child to have a larger bed.
- Q:HELP! 20 month old in new bed.?
- Is he ready for the big-boy-bed? One of my children was in a big bed at 13 months because she kept climbing out of her crib, and the bed was safer. Another of my children stayed in his crib until he was 30 months old, because he liked it and there was no need to change. When we put up the big bed, we did not take down the crib, so they were both there in the room for a while - that way, if the child won't stay in the bed, they can be put in the crib for naps and bed-time for a little longer. If he isn't ready, put him back in his crib.
- Q:bed wetting?
- They have a pill for bed wetters. But your son is still to young for that pill. Just don't give him anything to drink right before bed. There is a device that I know of. I can't remember the name of it but what u do is you attach it to underwear and it sound an alarm if he starts wetting so he can wake up and go use the bathroom. Or you could wake him up 2 times a night and take him to the potty.
- Q:Alternatives to sleeping in a bed?
- Floor, sofa, boobies, kamikaze fighter jet, roof, wardrobe, pillow, blanket, chair, television set
- Q:1 meters, 8 beds, what size should I buy?
- That's 1.8 of the four sets, and they all have size choices
POWER,a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of high-grade metal beds and PE wicker furniture, is a direct supplier for POWELL & DOREL, one of the largest furniture manufacturer in north of China .
Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 30 Million
||12.00% Mid East
6.00% Northern Europe
25.00% North America
2.00% Eastern Asia
8.00% Eastern Europe
8.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Western Europe
9.00% Southern Europe
Mainly overseas markets
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range