Plasma TV stand
1Hhigh quality and beautiful appearence
2.Made of metal and tempered glass
3.Strong structure ,easy to assemble
4.Modern design and various kinds of style
5.May take use for home or others
6.Manufacture and pack in our credible factory genuine
7.Popular with buyers
8.Has won universal praise for many years
9.Tempered glass tabletop
10.Color selection available upon request
11.Buyers' design for package acceptable
Specification of Plasma TV stand:
|Description:||tempered glass top metal frame|
Easy to assemble
|Packing :||1pc/2ctn,secure packing(5 layers yellow corrugated carton+foam)|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Color:||All the color is possible|
|The picture are just for your reference,different colors and size can |
be made by your need.and if you need further information,please not hesitate tocontact us.Moreever,the products with different style and specifications could becustomized as per customers demand
|Delivery Time||Within 30 days after receive the deposit|
Pictures of Plasma TV Stand:
- Q:do i have bed bugs on my bed?
- yuck it does sound like you have bed bugs
- Q:What should i do about bed wetting?
- I suggest buying a certian underwear called All Nites, which are just like real underwear, but protective. Good luck!
- Q:How long is the bed in the bedroom, including the bedside table?. How wide. Outline dimensions of the bed
- General bedroom double bed for 1.5 meters, 1.8 meters, 2 meters, refers to the width of the mattress, does not include the bedside (bedstead next to the bedside), excluding the bedside table. Single beds are 0.8, 0.9, 1, 1.2, and 1.35 meters, also mean mattress width.
- Q:Where can I buy Roxy Love Bedding?
- They have a couple of great looking Roxy bed in a bags there. You can also try googling (google) the name of the one you are interested in and maybe find it for a lot cheaper somewhere else. Hope this helps and good luck =)
- Q:should i get a loft bed?
- Take okorder.com. They have a nice variety of loft beds that you can customize the way you want it.
- Q:Bed in a bag!! Easy easy 10 pionts!!!!!!!!!!!!!1?
- bed bath and beyond, target, fred meyers, wal mart. just add a dot com to each store name and you have the websites!
- Q:Aspen bedding for a teddy bear hamster?
- Good! Make sure that if you stick with wood shavings that it's always aspen.
- Q:Would you rather sleep in your bed or....?
- my bed is too small. papa bear's bed is too big. pedo bear's bed is just right.
- Q:Are all tanning beds supposed to close all the way?
- I have to disagree with the other person who answered your question. I have worked a tanning place for 6 years and have tanned in tanning beds for 8. Yes, tanning beds can close all the way, but not all of them do. Older model beds, which by the description you gave i'm assuming its an older model don't usually go all the way down because either they never did or because the have been used for an excessive amount of time and are looser then the newer models. I hope I answered your question!
- Q:During earthquake, stay in bed or get under bed?
- During an earthquake, you should drop, cover and hold on. . . if you are awake and in a normal environment. If you're in bed, the assumption is that the earthquake is at night, and you are in your bedroom sleeping. The worry is that if you try to drop, cover and hold on in the dark, you may cause yourself more injury in the few seconds that the quake is occuring as you try and scramble out of bed. Quakes usually don't last that long. . . it just seems like forever. Once the shaking stops, evacuate. Most people have bookshelves, mirrors, armoires, dressers and other furniture in their bedrooms. Let's have a signal of hands as to how many people actually have these all strapped in and screwed into studs properly accounting for their height and weight? If you leave the bed, these things may fall on you on your way to safety, again causing more injury, but they are also typically spaced far enough away that they wouldn't fall directly on you if you just stayed in bed. Finally, if these things do fall around the bed, while you're underneath it, good luck trying to evacuate quickly (aftershocks are equally dangerous), as they may hinder your ability to get out from under the bed. The only thing you have to worry about is the roof collapsing, which in an increasing majority of homes, this should not be a problem. All these recommendations are under the assumption that you are living in America, where building codes, ordinances, and regulations should have been enforced (hopefully). These recommendations change in other parts of the world where construction quality is unknown.
We are the manufacturers of wooden products, especially on home using furniture.Due to the simplicity of DIY designs and easy installation, we can offer a superb selection of products that are at once affordable and stylish.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 1 Million
||North America; Oceania; East Asia; Western Europe;
South America; Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range