Quick Details of Antique Console Table
General Use: Home Furniture
Type: Living Room Furniture
Specific Use: Console Table
Material: Solid Wood
Size: 1600 x 450 x 800
Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
Color: white wash old pine Packaging & Delivery of Antique Console Table
Packaging Detail: Standard export packing
Delivery Detail: About 30-45days after receiving the deposit
Specifications of Antique Console Table
1. Antique Console Table
2. Different wood finish available
Features of Antique Console Table
1.Stable jointing frame, hand crafted
2.Attractive European-style design
3.Different wood finish available:white wash, natural, mud grey, or olive-green etc for your option.
4.Selectable wood species: old Chinese oak, old elm, old pine, or old fir etc for your option.
Pictures of Antique Console Table
- Q:What type of bed?
- I have 3 girls ages 5, 4, and 2 (and a 4 month old son) and the 4 and 2 year old share a full size bed, we have a railing on the 2 year old's side. Let me tell you, it is the cutest thing with their two little heads together sleeping!! How old are your daughters now, 2? I would skip the toddler beds, we tried that for the 2 year old but she wanted to just sleep with her sister anyway. **TO add: The full size bed we have is the bottom of a twin over full bunk bed but we are not using the top bunk yet for it since my girls are too young I think-in the future we will use the top bunk above the full or we can separate the two beds and have one full bed and one twin size bed, but we do not have the bedroom space for that at this time. We have a four bedroom house but the 3 children's rooms are all 10x10 feet only-no room for even two twin beds in one room and we have 4 children. So a twin over full size bunk bed is another option for you.
- Q:Tanning Beds???
- in a way yes if u over do it u will start to peel and you will get really really dark
- Q:Do you have a bed of five or a half feet? I see. By the way, what's the size, and is there a six foot bed for five and a half feet?
- The standard size of the bed is 1.5M/1.8M/2M, not measured by the ruler! The 5 and a half feet you said should be 1.8M. You can take a ruler to measure it! ~ should be able to buy the right, if your bed is tailor-made, non-standard size, bedding is also customized, is the best! ~ or looking for standard sizes of bedding with little difference in size! I hope I can help you
- Q:putting 2 yr old in a toddler bed?
- Nothing really....Getting out of the bed is really the biggest deal. My 16 month old has been in his toddler bed for about a month and I don't have a problem out of him. The other morning I heard him fall out of the bed...he jumped up and came in my room but that just told me i need to move his guard to the middle of the bed instead of the top because he is a wild sleeper... Good luck!
- Q:Bed Bugs -Gen knowledge.?
- You will know because the bites become inflamed and are swollen. But you will not feel the bed bugs bite you because their saliva has some numbing agent in it. Though bed bugs are usually living close to your bed area and the spots they live typically have reddish brownishing markings from their fecael matter.
- Q:White bug found in bed?
- Maybe it's a bed bug which hasn't sucked anyone's blood yet. I think it's the blood that causes them to look red. Either way, you need to fumigate your bed so there are no more bugs. Hope the link below helps!
- Q:what is the best bed to sleep on?
- The bed I am using daily, I love the smell of it. For a new bed, it is best on a hard mattress. It is good for the back and posture.
- Q:tanning beds??
- I used to think they were wonderful - I could be tan warm in the middle of a Chicago winter - but 7 years ago I was diagnosed with malignant melanoma, so looking back it wasn't worth it.
- Q:are tanning beds harm full for baby when pregnant?
- i don't think its good for you when pregnant. it either says not to do so when pregnant or to consult a physician at one of the places i used to tan at. im not a doctor, but i dont see why it could harm your child. personally it couldn't be worse then smoking or drinking right? it might have to do with your skin while pregnant though. i read about some symptoms of pregnancy and you tend to get itchy skin and tanning could potentially make it worse. you could always ask your ob-gyn to be safe though, i would. =] snaps cassie has a valid point there. didn't think of that!
- Q:Should I just get a be bed?!?
- Yes get a new bed this could be danugeus
We are specialized in manufacturing arts and crafts with natural raw materials . We can also produce according to customers' drawings or samples. Meanwhile, we have a group of people who master high technology and modern production equipment.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$50 to US$100 Million
||24.00% Mid East
10.00% North America
5.00% South America
15.00% Southeast Asia
20.00% Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range