Specifications Of EMT conduit:
UL1242/ANSI C80.6 Intermediate Metal Conduit
With steel coupling & cap
Q195 HIGH GRADE MILD STRIP STEEL
Intermediate Metal Conduit (IMC) is manufactured in accordance with:
>American National Standards for Steel. (ANSI C80.6)
>Underwriters Laboratories Standard for Electrical Metallic Tubing. (UL 1242).
Intermediate Metal Conduit (IMC) is threaded on both ends, one end is with a steel coupling, and the other end is with a plastic cap to protect the thread.
Application of EMT conduit:
1 For low pressure liquid delivery such as water, gas and oil
2 For construction, e.g building greenhouse
Delivery of EMT conduit:30-50days
- Q:How can seamless steel tubes be produced?
- Tube mill, round tube billet, heating, perforation, three roll cross rolling, rolling or extrusion, removal of pipe, sizing (or reducing diameter), cooling, straightening, water pressure test (or flaw detection), marking, storage, cold rolling and hot rolling. Generally cold rolling, because of high accuracy.
- Q:Why seamless steel pipe called seamless steel pipe?
- Steel pipe is divided into seamless steel pipe and welded steel pipe two kinds: seamless steel pipe is ingot or tube billet, through the perforation made capillary, and then by hot rolling, cold rolling or cold drawn made, so seamless steel pipe is divided into hot-rolled and cold drawn two categories. Welded steel pipe is through the steel plate or steel strip after bending forming, and then welded to make, according to the form of weld is divided into longitudinal welded pipe and spiral welded pipe two kinds. It is obvious that seamless welded pipe has no weld and that welded steel pipe has weld line.
- Q:What do you mean by "SC" in welded pipe SC200? What's the diameter of 200?
- Including galvanized steel pipe, but galvanized steel pipe is generally used for plumbing professional, electrical professional generally only civil air defense or high anti-corrosion requirements of the region;
- Q:How long is the seamless tube?
- Seamless steel tube specification: 8-1240 * 1-200mm
- Q:What are the specific differences between flexible pipes and rigid pipes?
- Structurally:A rigid waterproof sleeve is welded with a water stop ring outside the steel pipe;The flexible waterproof casing pipe is welded on the outside of the 3 side wing ring, 4 screw buckle, inside a welding piece with a rubber ring, the outside and do a flange, with 4 double head bolt, welding a steel pipe, the pipe installed, the flange is installed. The screw fastening, tightening the apron is bigger, more Water Leakage, generally in the waterproof requirements of relatively high places, such as the pool of water.
- Q:Difference between cold rolled steel pipe and common steel pipe
- From the above point of view, the hot rolled steel pipe used in fluid transport, mechanical structure and other requirements of the size of the situation is not high, cold-rolled steel pipe used in precision instruments, hydraulic systems, pneumatic and other places demanding.
- Q:What does "DN25 PN16" mean?
- Steel pipe DN25, PN16, first of all, for this annotation: pipe DN class, often used in welded pipe, such as welded pipe DN25. PN16 means pressure, that is, 16 kilograms (1.6MPa).
- Q:How to identify stainless steel pipe and steel pipe?
- Steel pipe according to the production method can be divided into two categories: seamless steel pipe and pipe joints, pipe joints as welded steel pipe.1. seamless steel tube according to the production methods can be divided into: hot-rolled seamless pipe, cold drawn tube, precision steel tube, heat expansion tube, cold spinning tube and extrusion tube.Seamless steel tubes are made of high quality carbon or alloy steel. They are hot-rolled and cold-rolled (drawn).Bundled steel pipe2. welded steel pipe for different welding process and divided into the furnace pipe welding (ERW) pipe and automatic arc welding, because of the different forms of welding seam welded pipe and spiral welded pipe is divided into two kinds, end its shape is divided into circular welded and shaped (square, flat) pipe.
- Q:How are steel tubes represented?
- Galvanized pipe: InchSeamless steel tube, welded pipe, nonferrous metal pipe, etc.: outer diameter x wall thickness
- Q:How many fasteners are there in a ton of steel tubes?
- The fastener generally refers to the intermediate connecting parts connecting two members, in the construction project for external diameter of steel pipe scaffold with 48mm fixation, the fastener is divided into rectangular fastener (cross directional fastener fastener) rotary fastener (universal movable fastener fastener) (a direct docking fastener fastener fastener) etc..
The main production and sale of galvanized steel, the thin-walled high-frequency welded pipe, galvanized pipe, square pipe, rectangular pipe, conduit, EMT conduit, greenhouse pipes, galvanized pipes, and other related products, annual production capacity of 40,000 tons. The company has independent export rights.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above 100milion rmb
||Main land;Middle East;Southeast Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range