Specifications Of EMT conduit:
UL1242/ANSI C80.6 Intermediate Metal Conduit
With steel coupling & cap
Q195 HIGH GRADE MILD STRIP STEEL
Intermediate Metal Conduit (IMC) is manufactured in accordance with:
>American National Standards for Steel. (ANSI C80.6)
>Underwriters Laboratories Standard for Electrical Metallic Tubing. (UL 1242).
Intermediate Metal Conduit (IMC) is threaded on both ends, one end is with a steel coupling, and the other end is with a plastic cap to protect the thread.
Application of EMT conduit:
1 For low pressure liquid delivery such as water, gas and oil
2 For construction, e.g building greenhouse
Delivery of EMT conduit:30-50days
- Q:What are the advantages of PVC pipe and galvanized steel pipe?
- PVC pipeline use temperature is -5 to 90 degrees or so, according to the current market price of around 6000 yuan per ton, the price is cheap. Its corrosion resistance is good, can resist most of the acid and alkali, and unlike the steel pipe that is easy to rust, so in the construction of the upper and lower water pipes and other fields have gradually replaced the trend of steel pipe.
- Q:What are the specific differences between flexible pipes and rigid pipes?
- The rigid waterproof sleeve is used in the wall of the building which does not need to bear the vibration and expansion deformation of the pipe, and the wall thickness is 200mm in general;Flexible waterproof sleeve is mainly applicable to the wall of buildings with seismic requirements, pipeline vibration and expansion deformation, and strict waterproof requirements, and the wall thickness is 300mm
- Q:How can seamless steel tubes be produced?
- The material of rolling seamless tube is round tube blank, and the billet is processed by cutting machine to grow about 1 meters, and sent to the furnace by conveyor belt. The billets are heated into a furnace and the temperature is about 1200 degrees celsius. The fuel is hydrogen or acetylene. The temperature control in the furnace is a key problem. When the round billet is released, it should be punched through the pressure piercer. The most common punching machine is a cone roll piercer, which has high production efficiency, good product quality, large perforation and expanding diameter, and can be used in various steel grades. After the perforation, the round tube blank has been successively rolled, rolled or squeezed by three rollers.
- Q:The difference between 12Cr1MoVG alloy steel tube and 15CrMo
- 15CrMo is a steel Pearlite Heat-resistant steel, has high heat resistance at high temperature (b = 440MPa) and antioxidant activity, and has certain ability of anti hydrogen corrosion. Because of the high content of Cr, C and other alloy elements in steel, the tendency of hardening of steel is obvious, and the weldability is poor.
- Q:How to distinguish seamless pipe and welded pipe?
- Most of the welded pipe is six meters, the pipe has obvious welding marks, and seamless pipe wall without welding marks
- Q:Will the steel tube dance?
- The steel tube dance tube has a rotating steel tube and a fixed steel tube, so that different types of steel pipe can be chosen according to the type of pipe dance performed by the dancer.
- Q:Which is more load-bearing, the same thickness of steel pipe and steel bar?
- The same length, the same pipe diameter, the same material strength is hollow, the ratio of area of steel (solid), and the cyclical and slender radius smaller than the larger, so the longitudinal stability coefficient is smaller, three factors, two factors are weak in steel reinforced, another factor: strength, they are the same, no doubt, steel reinforced bearing less than.
- Q:Is there any difference between thermal expansion seamless steel pipe and seamless steel pipe?
- One is thermal expansion on a bar, that is, piercing between the bars and expanding the tube with a little bit of mandrel. The other is to expand the formed tube before it is heated so that the defects in the pipe will be enlarged. Comparatively speaking, the quality of the first kind is better than the second, and you should belong to the second kind. Compared with the original seamless seamless tube, the quality and chemical properties are certainly different. The price will be cheaper, too.
- Q:Can seamless steel pipe and ordinary steel pipe be welded?
- Seamless steel tube branch and seamed two, seamed steel pipe welding is formed, all two can be welded together, if you do not allow the use of seam tube cannot connect.
- Q:What does "steel pipe SC" mean?
- DN100 and "SCH80" refer to the outer diameter and the wall thickness of the steel pipe;
The main production and sale of galvanized steel, the thin-walled high-frequency welded pipe, galvanized pipe, square pipe, rectangular pipe, conduit, EMT conduit, greenhouse pipes, galvanized pipes, and other related products, annual production capacity of 40,000 tons. The company has independent export rights.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above 100milion rmb
||Main land;Middle East;Southeast Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range