Specifications Of EMT conduit:
UL1242/ANSI C80.6 Intermediate Metal Conduit
With steel coupling & cap
Q195 HIGH GRADE MILD STRIP STEEL
Intermediate Metal Conduit (IMC) is manufactured in accordance with:
>American National Standards for Steel. (ANSI C80.6)
>Underwriters Laboratories Standard for Electrical Metallic Tubing. (UL 1242).
Intermediate Metal Conduit (IMC) is threaded on both ends, one end is with a steel coupling, and the other end is with a plastic cap to protect the thread.
Application of EMT conduit:
1 For low pressure liquid delivery such as water, gas and oil
2 For construction, e.g building greenhouse
Delivery of EMT conduit:30-50days
- Q:How much is the wall thickness standard of building 48?
- Steel tube (Steel pipe) production technology development began in the bicycle manufacturing industry, the rise of the early nineteenth Century during the oil development, the two world war ships, boilers, aircraft manufacturing, manufacturing of power boiler after the Second World War, the development of chemical industry of petroleum and natural gas drilling and transportation, will effectively promote the the yield and quality of varieties, the development of steel tube industry.
- Q:SC15 what does galvanized steel pipe look like?
- DN15 galvanized pipe, nominal diameter of 15mm
- Q:What material is RHS in the steel tube?
- The CHS structure represents thin-walled round steel tubes, in which materials are referred to Taiwan CHS's steel and are used to indicate the series of anti rust paints used in metal materials.
- Q:How do you solder purple copper plate and steel tube?
- The copper plate and the steel tube are brazed by brazing or argon arc welding.
- Q:How many meters per ton of steel tube?
- Formula of steel tube: (outside diameter wall thickness) * wall thickness *0.02466= per meter weight1000 divided by the weight per metre is how many meters per ton
- Q:What is ND steel pipe?
- ND steel 09CrCuSb steel is currently the most ideal "resistance to sulfuric acid dew point corrosion in steel (ND steel, ND steel, 09CrCuSb steel, 09CrCuSb steel), ND steel is widely used in the manufacture of economizer, served in the high sulfur content in flue gas of air preheater, evaporator and heat exchanger equipment for resist sulfur smoke gas dew point corrosion.
- Q:When can I use the PVC pipe and when to use the galvanized pipe?
- Galvanized pipes are generally used outside the drying environment or building blocks, and PVC is mainly used for pre embedding in walls or humid environments. If in the ceiling ceiling, below the roof, you need to use galvanized pipe, in the floor below, on the ground you need to use PVC.
- Q:What are the specific differences between flexible pipes and rigid pipes?
- From the model:Rigid waterproof sleeve: A, B and C, A type, suitable for steel pipe, B, suitable for cast iron pipe and ductile iron pipe;Flexible waterproof bushings: A and B, A used in the internal walls of buildings, B used in the exterior walls of buildings.In use:
- Q:45 and 316 which steel tubes are of high hardness?
- No. 45 steel for high-quality carbon structural steel, the hardness is not high machining, used to make the template, mould studs, guide column, subject to heat treatment. 45 steel quenched and tempered hardness between HRC20~HRC30; 45 steel quenching hardness between HRC55~58, the limit value of up to HRC62.
- Q:Can seamless steel pipe and ordinary steel pipe be welded?
- Seamless steel tube branch and seamed two, seamed steel pipe welding is formed, all two can be welded together, if you do not allow the use of seam tube cannot connect.
The main production and sale of galvanized steel, the thin-walled high-frequency welded pipe, galvanized pipe, square pipe, rectangular pipe, conduit, EMT conduit, greenhouse pipes, galvanized pipes, and other related products, annual production capacity of 40,000 tons. The company has independent export rights.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above 100milion rmb
||Main land;Middle East;Southeast Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range