I. CEMENT STANDARD
1.Vietnam standard (TCVN)
- Quality of Cement as per TCVN 6260 - 2009
2.European standard (EN)
- Certificate I -EN 197-1.2000- CEM II 42,5 R
- Certificate II - En 197-1.2000 CEM II 42,5N
- Certificate III - EN 197-1.2000 CEM I 42,5R
3.American standard (ASTM)
- ASTM C150 TYPE-1
- ASTM C1157 TYPE- GU
- ASTM C1157 TYPE- HE
II. SPECIFICATIONS FOR ORIDINARY PORTLAND CEMENT AS PER EN 197-1:2000/CEM II 42.5
Loss on Ignition, (LOI)
Physical and Mechanical Properties
- Retained content on sieve 75mm
Time of setting
- Initial set
- Final set
- Q:New cement, when the price of 260 yuan per ton, the monthly sales of 45 tons, each sold 1 ton of this cement need to pay a total cost of manufacturers and other costs a total of 100
- 000 yuan, and as much as possible to expand sales, that is, A can be as close as possible to the unit cost of sales of 100 yuan, if the minimum amount of 1 cents, then the unit price can drop To 100
- Q:Can Any one tell me about manufacture of cement?
- www.okorder.com Everything you need to know.
- Q:What's best for cement walls?
- Cement walls, if bare, should first be painted with a masonry sealer/primer, something like Dry-Lock. This will be the most effective way of keeping out moisture that's worked through the concrete. Then paint over that with any water based latex. Before painting, though, check to see if there's moisture in the walls since that will tend to make the paint peel if you don't seal the concrete first. Just tape a 2' x 2' piece of clear plastic to the wall, sealing all the edges. After a day or two look for water condensation forming on the wall side of the plastic. If you see condensation, water vapor has migrated into the concrete. That's okay, but it means you MUST seal the concrete first or you'll be repainting very often. Good Luck!
- Q:Make the yard with cement is cheaper or brick is cheaper? thanks!?
- Get contractor estimates for both. Cement is a lot of manual labor, but the materials will be cheaper. Brick is the other way around. Good luck! We are in the middle of our own extensive backyard remodeling, and found that the cost of materials will vary greatly depending on your locale and how far the materials have to be transported. I'd shop around a couple local garden supply stores, and then get estimates for the labor from contractors. If you don't know the price of your materials, contractors are likely to inflate the prices if they procure them for you.
- Q:Wallpapering over Cement?
- concrete or cement is a porous surface and will not let the glue stick for the long haul. you need to paint the surface with a sealer before you began. a good sealer to use is dryloc. you can pick it up in any paint store or hardware store.
- Q:Will pvc cement work on plastic lattice?
- It may test it on a small piece.
- Q:What is the best cement out there and where can I get it?
- Glue or concrete?
- Q:how is cement, concrete, mortar and glass made and used?
- Cement is fired blue stone made into a powder. Concrete is portland cement, crushed stone, and sand. Mortar is fired limestone pulverized mixed with sand. Glass is made of silica sand, bicarbonate of soda, and fired to fuse all parts together. Cement is predominately used on stone work and the main ingredient in concrete. Concrete is for swimming pools, walls, sidewalks, patios, etc. Mortar is mostly used to lay brickwork, stucco, plaster, etc. Glass should be self-explanatory.
- Q:what is the cement quantity of nominal mix 1:2:4 for 1 cubic metre? how to calculte it for othr mix like 1:3:6?
- Cement quantity of nominal mix 1:2:4 for 1 cubic meter is 6.36 begs. ( 50 kgs / beg) based on 18 begs / 100 cubic feet. how to calculate it for mix 1:3:6? Assumptions: Loose Cement 1440 Kg/ cubic meter Loose Sand 1525 Kg /cubic meter aggregate avarage 1500 Kg / cubic meter 7 cubic meters of loose mix will give 5 cubic meters of solid concrete. 1:3:6, 1 cubic meter of cement + 3 c.m. of sand + 6 c.m. of aggregate will give 10 cubic meters of loose material. when mixed in a mixture will give 10 x ( 5/7) = 7.143 cubic meters of solid containing 1440 Kg of cement. So 1 cubic meter will have 1440 / 7.143 = 201.59 Kg of cement 201.59 / 50 = 4.03 begs/ cubic meters of 1:3:6 mix
- Q:what, if anything, is the difference between concrete and cement?
- Cement is made from ground and fired limestone and gypsum. It is a fine dry powder and when water is added can be a glue-type material. Concrete is a combination of cement, sand, gravel and water. When combined in specific proportions this combination makes concrete.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range