I. CEMENT STANDARD
1.Vietnam standard (TCVN)
- Quality of Cement as per TCVN 6260 - 2009
2.European standard (EN)
- Certificate I -EN 197-1.2000- CEM II 42,5 R
- Certificate II - En 197-1.2000 CEM II 42,5N
- Certificate III - EN 197-1.2000 CEM I 42,5R
3.American standard (ASTM)
- ASTM C150 TYPE-1
- ASTM C1157 TYPE- GU
- ASTM C1157 TYPE- HE
II. SPECIFICATIONS FOR ORIDINARY PORTLAND CEMENT AS PER EN 197-1:2000/CEM II 42.5
Loss on Ignition, (LOI)
Physical and Mechanical Properties
- Retained content on sieve 75mm
Time of setting
- Initial set
- Final set
- Q:I got a permanent crown without cement, Starting to smell on bite?
- Actually I have seen such a good fit that they did not require cement before. I have placed and fitted thousands of permanent crowns to prepare the crown to be ready before the dentist comes in and permanently cements it. When the crown is on it should snap into place without being too loose or too tight. The floss on both sides of the tooth should also go between the tooth without too much space or too tight to place the floss and without shredding the floss. Since your having issues I would have them take the chance of removing it with it breaking, it may or may not. If it breaks they need to re send the impression to lab and have them make a new temporary crown. @michelle I understand going by the book, I was saying I have seen a person who had a crown on without cement from another office and when it was removed (with a handpiece) there was no decay under it. Sometimes the crown prepped tooth is so fragile and small that the trauma from removing it can also break the tooth.
- Q:Does anyone know a liquid that will soften cement?
- No such luck. The only way to remove it is to dig it up, smash it, cut it off. It's component uses water to create it. It is used to make foundations so it is made to withstand anything on the planet.
- Q:Cement patio help?
- Hi - You can add a dye to the cement before it hardens to change the color - but that won't help now, plus it would be hard to match the old color. If you live in a warm climate then one solution is to put an outdoor tile over the whole thing - using extra mortar in the low parts. When we lived in florida I put a red terra-cotta type tyle on our patio and it came out nice. You can also go to Lowes/Home depot and look in the paint department for an epoxy coating. They are common for garages, but they have them for walkways/patios too. Good luck.
- Q:hurt my knee running on cement...?
- Depending the size of the cut you may have a possible infection. Clean it out good with peroxide. It will hurt to walk, bend, and touch because of your cut. I would ice it for 20 mins on and have it off for a while to keep the swelling down. If your not allergic to alieve/advil/tylenol or something like that try taking something. It can help with the swelling and the pain. If it's still swollen and it still hurts tomorrow you can call your doctor or go to the ER and get checked out. You may want to go to the ER tomorrow if it's still bothering you. I was at soccer practice and I fell and hit the ground and my knee smashed into the ground and twisted and I couldn't put any weight on it at all when I stood up.The trainer told me I just strained my LCL (on the outter part of the knee) but I think it was more than that as it still hurts now. I can't have my knee bent or straight for more than a few mins without it feeling like it's ripping when I unstraighten it or unbend it.
- Q:what is the difference between refractory cement and furnace cement?
- Furnace Cement
- Q:How do I stain cement for a modern office floor?
- Tear up carpets first than try using steam to remove glue residue. As far as colors painting is going to be the least expensive
- Q:cement render finishes?
- video rendering machine cement render machine how to cement plaster a wall mortar rendering machine cement wall plastering machine plastering machine for wall auto wall rendering machine gypsum plaster machine spray plastering machine india concrete plastering machine
- Q:Is Portland cement considered to be hydraulic? (cement that cures underwater)
- Most construction cements today are hydraulic, and most of these are based on Portland cement, which is made primarily from limestone, certain clay minerals, and gypsum in a high temperature process that drives off carbon dioxide and chemically combines the primary ingredients into new compounds. Non-hydraulic cements include such materials as (non-hydraulic) lime and gypsum plasters, which must be kept dry in order to gain strength, and oxychloride cements, which have liquid components. Lime mortars, for example, set only by drying out, and gain strength only very slowly by absorption of carbon dioxide from the atmosphere to re-form calcium carbonate through carbonatation.
- Q:What is the difference between cement and concrete?
- When cement dries, it's called concrete.
- Q:South Building Materials Sandstone Cement, mostly transported by the canal from the north. Real estate downturn, will have an impact on the shipping of building materials?
- There is little water and water costs, but the guess will not cross to 500km, because the second three times or even four times the cost of transport and storage costs are not small Real estate downturn can be shipped to other The worst result is the overall price drop of 20%, the business will not have to do Well, the way to ask the water fee under the seriousness of the call is what?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range