Specifications Of Plastic Rolling Machine For Biodegradable Bags
automatic plastic rolling machine for biodegradable bags
1.Computer control and easy operation
Package Of Plastic Rolling Machine For Biodegradable Bags
Wooden case( Charges)
Delivery Time Of Plastic Rolling Machine For Biodegradable Bags
30 days after receiving the down payment
- Q:Is the roller mill in the plastics industry a special type of work?
- Type of work: toxic and harmfulWorking conditions: use three roller and four roller calender to make the plasticized material pass through calendering, injection molding, blow molding and extrusion processing into various plastic products.
- Q:What does blister machine do?
- Plastic machine is mainly divided into two categories, one is used for production of billboards, a film for sliding door
- Q:What is the difference between injection molding machine and plastic suction machine?
- The injection molding machine is processing by extrusion, and the product is plastic absorbing machine by vacuum processing.
- Q:Characteristic parameters of calender
- 2. Power calculation:Power consumption is also an important parameter in the design of calender, and it is difficult to obtain it accurately by theoretical formula. Several empirical formulas are briefly described here, which are approximately calculated:1) the power calculation of a single motor driveA, according to roller linear speed calculationN, =a, L, VFormula a -- Calculation factorL - roller work part lengthV - calendering speedB. is calculated by the number of rollersN=K, L, nFormula K -- Calculation factorL - roller work part lengthN - number of rollers.The common disadvantage of the above two methods is that they do not consider the nature of the processed rubber material and the processing method, and the influence of the roller diameter on the power, and their influence on the power consumption is very large. It can be seen that the above two formulas are one-sided.C. analog computingBy using the known machine characteristics and power consumption, the calculation coefficients a and K are calculated, and the power of the calender is designed by using the upper model.2) the power calculation of multiple motors in transmissionBecause each roller has different positions and process uses, the speed of the rolling line is different, and the power consumed by each roller is different in the process of rolling. Under normal conditions, the feed roller consumes much more power than the roll.A, when rolling, the power consumption of two rollers is proportional to the roller linear speedIf the linear speed of two rollers is V1, V2, and the power is N1 and N2, respectively:N1/N2==V1/V2The power consumed by B and glue is only 6% of the total powerN =0.06N total NN sticking - rubber roller power,N total effective total power,ETA - total transmission efficiency.According to the above two points, you can calculate the power of each roller.
- Q:Blister machine rules and matters needing attention
- I. operating procedures1, turn on the power switch, enter the compressed air machine template, automatically, according to the size and the actual packaging is packing, adjust the pressure, the pressure of the appropriate air pressure, increase the speed, pressure plate, the greater the pressure.2, the machine power supply socket 220V circuit, then open the machine, bakelite mold installed on the turntable, the turntable and the terminal line.3, counterclockwise rotation driven plate, observe the platen automatic pressure is normal, without exception, start packing on the bakelite mold plastic cover paper, open the heating switch, switch the heating time, from large to small adjustment of current conversion system, according to the actual size of the mold, select the appropriate changes and the heating current the heating time and cooling time, adjusted to the satisfaction.
- Q:PVC blow molding and rolling film difference
- Blow mold shape: can do more, can be hollowCalender: often used in the manufacture of plastic films or sheetsThe essence of the two lies not in the source of the molding force
- Q:How to choose an automatic plastic suction machine?
- 3. customer service. Chun Jing competition recommends not to buy unknown blister machine, because these companies will always collapse, not only can not be repaired, but also affect the production schedule.Mold supplier, which can sell to blister machine manufacturers, general good blister machine manufacturers, they will provide customers with these services.
- Q:What what plastic products should use "rolling, extrusion, blow molding, pressing, plastic, rotational molding and injection"?
- 4, pressing molding, the use of: often used cotton, glass cloth, paper, asbestos cloth, etc., the resin has phenolic, epoxy, unsaturated polyester, and some thermoplastic resin.5, the use of plastic molding, the main principle is: the flat hard plastic sheet is heated to soften the vacuum adsorption on the surface of the mold, cooling after molding, widely used in plastic packaging, lighting, advertising, decoration and other industries6, rotational molding, usage: rotational used are polyethylene, polyamide, polycarbonate, polystyrene modified cellulose and plastic etc..7, use: injection molding, injection molding is suitable for almost all of the thermoplastic plastic injection molding, molding cycle is short (seconds to minutes), the quality of molding products from a few grams to tens of kilograms, can form a complex shape, accurate size, with metal or non metal insert molding the.
- Q:Which manufacturer does calendering machine do better? Be anxious?
- Jiangsu area is much, Wuxi one oak, Wuxi two oak wait
- Q:Is the roller on the calender the same?
- Are the same, that is, there is a spindle, two transmission shaft, 3 roller diameter is 18 inches
Our products: single disc winder, double disc winder, PET membrane cleaning, granulation, extrusion and other peripherals equipments, SRL-Z mixer unit, SHR series high-speed mixer, plastic powder charger, driven feeder, high-speed whirlpool multifunction mill, drier, crusher, shaking screen, single and double-screw extruder, etc., besides, plastic auxiliary machine and special peripheral equipments can be designed and produced according to requirements.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 1 Million
||East European, Russia, North American, Southen America, East Asia, Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 6,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range