Specifications Of Plastic Rolling Machine For Biodegradable Bags
automatic plastic rolling machine for biodegradable bags
1.Computer control and easy operation
Package Of Plastic Rolling Machine For Biodegradable Bags
Wooden case( Charges)
Delivery Time Of Plastic Rolling Machine For Biodegradable Bags
30 days after receiving the down payment
- Q:Blister machine rules and matters needing attention
- I. operating procedures1, turn on the power switch, enter the compressed air machine template, automatically, according to the size and the actual packaging is packing, adjust the pressure, the pressure of the appropriate air pressure, increase the speed, pressure plate, the greater the pressure.2, the machine power supply socket 220V circuit, then open the machine, bakelite mold installed on the turntable, the turntable and the terminal line.3, counterclockwise rotation driven plate, observe the platen automatic pressure is normal, without exception, start packing on the bakelite mold plastic cover paper, open the heating switch, switch the heating time, from large to small adjustment of current conversion system, according to the actual size of the mold, select the appropriate changes and the heating current the heating time and cooling time, adjusted to the satisfaction.
- Q:Is the roller mill in the plastics industry a special type of work?
- Type of work: toxic and harmfulWorking conditions: use three roller and four roller calender to make the plasticized material pass through calendering, injection molding, blow molding and extrusion processing into various plastic products.
- Q:What brand is good blister machine?
- I just do advertising design. Yesterday, I just made a blister. The cost is very high
- Q:Which manufacturer does calendering machine do better? Be anxious?
- What do you look at the main rolling mill production process, what is the Suzhou dongfulai, doing good, they are mainly based on the customization process
- Q:Characteristic parameters of calender
- 2. Power calculation:Power consumption is also an important parameter in the design of calender, and it is difficult to obtain it accurately by theoretical formula. Several empirical formulas are briefly described here, which are approximately calculated:1) the power calculation of a single motor driveA, according to roller linear speed calculationN, =a, L, VFormula a -- Calculation factorL - roller work part lengthV - calendering speedB. is calculated by the number of rollersN=K, L, nFormula K -- Calculation factorL - roller work part lengthN - number of rollers.The common disadvantage of the above two methods is that they do not consider the nature of the processed rubber material and the processing method, and the influence of the roller diameter on the power, and their influence on the power consumption is very large. It can be seen that the above two formulas are one-sided.C. analog computingBy using the known machine characteristics and power consumption, the calculation coefficients a and K are calculated, and the power of the calender is designed by using the upper model.2) the power calculation of multiple motors in transmissionBecause each roller has different positions and process uses, the speed of the rolling line is different, and the power consumed by each roller is different in the process of rolling. Under normal conditions, the feed roller consumes much more power than the roll.A, when rolling, the power consumption of two rollers is proportional to the roller linear speedIf the linear speed of two rollers is V1, V2, and the power is N1 and N2, respectively:N1/N2==V1/V2The power consumed by B and glue is only 6% of the total powerN =0.06N total NN sticking - rubber roller power,N total effective total power,ETA - total transmission efficiency.According to the above two points, you can calculate the power of each roller.
- Q:What is the difference between injection molding machine and plastic suction machine?
- Only with injection molding machines. Custom molds are required.
- Q:What does blister machine do?
- The cabinet wardrobe door covering filmChasing the answerPaint free door will also be used
- Q:How are rubber and plastic calender classified? What are the features and uses?
- Classification of plastic, according to the characteristics of classification, according to different kinds of plastic use characteristics, usually plastic is divided into general plastic, engineering plastics and special plastic three types. General plastics generally refer to plastics with large output, wide use, good formability and cheap price. There are five general types of plastics, namely polyethylene (PE), polypropylene (PP), polyvinyl chloride (PVC), polystyrene (PS) and propylene butadiene styrene copolymer (ABS). They are all thermoplastics.
- Q:What what plastic products should use "rolling, extrusion, blow molding, pressing, plastic, rotational molding and injection"?
- Tube, wire rod, extrusion, sheet forming, calendering, hollow molding, blow molding, etc.
- Q:What brand is blister machine good? Fifteen
- Nanjing jieter blister machine production, good quality, quality and performance of the equipment are good, high working efficiency, strong pressure, good molding effect; hydraulic self-locking function, good safety; their products through the EU CE certification. The key is their customer service service is better, if the equipment problems, no repair, closed the case as of great loss, if the purchase of Nanjing jieter blister machine, will not let you have the menace from the rear
Our products: single disc winder, double disc winder, PET membrane cleaning, granulation, extrusion and other peripherals equipments, SRL-Z mixer unit, SHR series high-speed mixer, plastic powder charger, driven feeder, high-speed whirlpool multifunction mill, drier, crusher, shaking screen, single and double-screw extruder, etc., besides, plastic auxiliary machine and special peripheral equipments can be designed and produced according to requirements.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 1 Million
||East European, Russia, North American, Southen America, East Asia, Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 6,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range