Specifications Of PE, PP, EVA, TPU Plastic film Roll Making Machine
plastic film roll making machine data:
1. 600-3000mm width
2. 0.02-0.3mm thickness
4. PE, PP, EVA, TPU raw materials
PE, PP, EVA, TPU plastic film roll making machine
Introduction Of PE, PP, EVA, TPU Plastic film Roll Making Machine
The machine can cast PE, PP, EVA, PEVA, TPU films which are widely used for hygiene, medical and packaging applications. Cast film machine have some advantages compared with blown film machine.
Applications Of PE, PP, EVA, TPU Plastic film Roll Making Machine
1) Hygiene products: sanitary napkin, lady pad, baby diaper, medical surgical gown, pet cushion, disposable underpad and etc.
2) Daily necessities: raincoat, umbrella, tablecloth, western style suit cover, glove, apron, bath curtain, bath hat and etc.
3) Packaging: computer cover, electric appliance cover, shoes cover, cosmetic soft package, shopping bag, gift bag, document folder, file cover and etc.
Technical data Of PE, PP, EVA, TPU Plastic film Roll Making Machine
Screw L/D ratio
T Die Width
- Q:Is the roller mill in the plastics industry a special type of work?
- Material temperature to about 150 degrees to shape, in high temperature, a large number of plasticizers, smoke volatilization. Exposure to lead smoke, hydrogen chloride gas and so on.Remark: only the molding workers who produce PVC products are limitedFor more details, please see:Reply of the Ministry of personnel on light industrial labor jobs early retirementScope of work for early retirement of light industry
- Q:What does blister machine do?
- The cabinet wardrobe door covering filmChasing the answerPaint free door will also be used
- Q:Characteristic parameters of calender
- 2. Power calculation:Power consumption is also an important parameter in the design of calender, and it is difficult to obtain it accurately by theoretical formula. Several empirical formulas are briefly described here, which are approximately calculated:1) the power calculation of a single motor driveA, according to roller linear speed calculationN, =a, L, VFormula a -- Calculation factorL - roller work part lengthV - calendering speedB. is calculated by the number of rollersN=K, L, nFormula K -- Calculation factorL - roller work part lengthN - number of rollers.The common disadvantage of the above two methods is that they do not consider the nature of the processed rubber material and the processing method, and the influence of the roller diameter on the power, and their influence on the power consumption is very large. It can be seen that the above two formulas are one-sided.C. analog computingBy using the known machine characteristics and power consumption, the calculation coefficients a and K are calculated, and the power of the calender is designed by using the upper model.2) the power calculation of multiple motors in transmissionBecause each roller has different positions and process uses, the speed of the rolling line is different, and the power consumed by each roller is different in the process of rolling. Under normal conditions, the feed roller consumes much more power than the roll.A, when rolling, the power consumption of two rollers is proportional to the roller linear speedIf the linear speed of two rollers is V1, V2, and the power is N1 and N2, respectively:N1/N2==V1/V2The power consumed by B and glue is only 6% of the total powerN =0.06N total NN sticking - rubber roller power,N total effective total power,ETA - total transmission efficiency.According to the above two points, you can calculate the power of each roller.
- Q:PVC blow molding and rolling film difference
- Blow molding: a method of forming a hollow product by expanding a hot melt parison closed in a mold by means of a gas pressure,
- Q:The processing technology of PVC calendering film?
- Characterized by high yield and good quality. But the process equipment is complex, and the investment is large. Soft rolled film thickness generally below 0.25mm, formulations plasticizer content greater than 25phr. PVC calendered film occupies an important position in the plastic film, the cover, Yantian industrial packaging, electrical insulation, pneumatic products, advertising light boxes, waterproofing, commodity packaging, etc. have a wide range of applications.
- Q:How to choose an automatic plastic suction machine?
- 3. customer service. Chun Jing competition recommends not to buy unknown blister machine, because these companies will always collapse, not only can not be repaired, but also affect the production schedule.Mold supplier, which can sell to blister machine manufacturers, general good blister machine manufacturers, they will provide customers with these services.
- Q:What brand is blister machine good? Fifteen
- Nanjing jieter blister machine production, good quality, quality and performance of the equipment are good, high working efficiency, strong pressure, good molding effect; hydraulic self-locking function, good safety; their products through the EU CE certification. The key is their customer service service is better, if the equipment problems, no repair, closed the case as of great loss, if the purchase of Nanjing jieter blister machine, will not let you have the menace from the rear
- Q:What what plastic products should use "rolling, extrusion, blow molding, pressing, plastic, rotational molding and injection"?
- Tube, wire rod, extrusion, sheet forming, calendering, hollow molding, blow molding, etc.
- Q:Which manufacturer does calendering machine do better? Be anxious?
- What do you look at the main rolling mill production process, what is the Suzhou dongfulai, doing good, they are mainly based on the customization process
- Q:Is the roller on the calender the same?
- Are the same, that is, there is a spindle, two transmission shaft, 3 roller diameter is 18 inches
Our products: single disc winder, double disc winder, PET membrane cleaning, granulation, extrusion and other peripherals equipments, SRL-Z mixer unit, SHR series high-speed mixer, plastic powder charger, driven feeder, high-speed whirlpool multifunction mill, drier, crusher, shaking screen, single and double-screw extruder, etc., besides, plastic auxiliary machine and special peripheral equipments can be designed and produced according to requirements.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 1 Million
||East European, Russia, North American, Southen America, East Asia, Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 6,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range