Specifications Of PE, PP, EVA, TPU Plastic film Roll Making Machine
plastic film roll making machine data:
1. 600-3000mm width
2. 0.02-0.3mm thickness
4. PE, PP, EVA, TPU raw materials
PE, PP, EVA, TPU plastic film roll making machine
Introduction Of PE, PP, EVA, TPU Plastic film Roll Making Machine
The machine can cast PE, PP, EVA, PEVA, TPU films which are widely used for hygiene, medical and packaging applications. Cast film machine have some advantages compared with blown film machine.
Applications Of PE, PP, EVA, TPU Plastic film Roll Making Machine
1) Hygiene products: sanitary napkin, lady pad, baby diaper, medical surgical gown, pet cushion, disposable underpad and etc.
2) Daily necessities: raincoat, umbrella, tablecloth, western style suit cover, glove, apron, bath curtain, bath hat and etc.
3) Packaging: computer cover, electric appliance cover, shoes cover, cosmetic soft package, shopping bag, gift bag, document folder, file cover and etc.
Technical data Of PE, PP, EVA, TPU Plastic film Roll Making Machine
Screw L/D ratio
T Die Width
- Q:What what plastic products should use "rolling, extrusion, blow molding, pressing, plastic, rotational molding and injection"?
- Calendering, extrusion, blow molding, pressing, plastic, plastic and plastic injection, use the following:1, extrusion molding, the use of: extrusion method is mainly used for thermoplastic molding, can also be used for certain thermosetting plastics.Such as tubes, rods, wires, plates, films, wires, cables, cladding, etc..2, rolling molding, the use of: Ting used for films, sheets, artificial leather and other coating products.3, blow molding, the use of: mainly used in a variety of packaging containers and pipe film manufacturing. All the melt index was 0.04 ~ 1.12 are excellent materials of hollow blow molding, such as polyethylene, polypropylene, PVC, polystyrene, thermoplastic polyester, polycarbonate, polyamide, polyacetal resin and cellulose acetate, which is used widely in polyethylene.
- Q:Which manufacturer does calendering machine do better? Be anxious?
- What do you look at the main rolling mill production process, what is the Suzhou dongfulai, doing good, they are mainly based on the customization process
- Q:What is the difference between injection molding machine and plastic suction machine?
- The injection molding machine is processing by extrusion, and the product is plastic absorbing machine by vacuum processing.
- Q:The processing technology of PVC calendering film?
- Characterized by high yield and good quality. But the process equipment is complex, and the investment is large. Soft rolled film thickness generally below 0.25mm, formulations plasticizer content greater than 25phr. PVC calendered film occupies an important position in the plastic film, the cover, Yantian industrial packaging, electrical insulation, pneumatic products, advertising light boxes, waterproofing, commodity packaging, etc. have a wide range of applications.
- Q:PVC blow molding and rolling film difference
- Blow molding: a method of forming a hollow product by expanding a hot melt parison closed in a mold by means of a gas pressure,
- Q:Characteristic parameters of calender
- 2. Power calculation:Power consumption is also an important parameter in the design of calender, and it is difficult to obtain it accurately by theoretical formula. Several empirical formulas are briefly described here, which are approximately calculated:1) the power calculation of a single motor driveA, according to roller linear speed calculationN, =a, L, VFormula a -- Calculation factorL - roller work part lengthV - calendering speedB. is calculated by the number of rollersN=K, L, nFormula K -- Calculation factorL - roller work part lengthN - number of rollers.The common disadvantage of the above two methods is that they do not consider the nature of the processed rubber material and the processing method, and the influence of the roller diameter on the power, and their influence on the power consumption is very large. It can be seen that the above two formulas are one-sided.C. analog computingBy using the known machine characteristics and power consumption, the calculation coefficients a and K are calculated, and the power of the calender is designed by using the upper model.2) the power calculation of multiple motors in transmissionBecause each roller has different positions and process uses, the speed of the rolling line is different, and the power consumed by each roller is different in the process of rolling. Under normal conditions, the feed roller consumes much more power than the roll.A, when rolling, the power consumption of two rollers is proportional to the roller linear speedIf the linear speed of two rollers is V1, V2, and the power is N1 and N2, respectively:N1/N2==V1/V2The power consumed by B and glue is only 6% of the total powerN =0.06N total NN sticking - rubber roller power,N total effective total power,ETA - total transmission efficiency.According to the above two points, you can calculate the power of each roller.
- Q:How are rubber and plastic calender classified? What are the features and uses?
- The composites with their matrix resin have higher mechanical properties and chemical resistance, heat forming and welding, and the interlaminar shear strength is better than that of epoxy resin. Such as PEEK as matrix resin and carbon fiber composite material, fatigue resistance exceeds epoxy / carbon fiber. The utility model has the advantages of good impact resistance, good creep resistance, good processability, continuous use at 240~270 DEG C at room temperature, and is a very ideal heat-resistant insulating material. Using polyethersulfone as composite material matrix resin and carbon fiber with high strength and hardness at 200 DEG C, in -100 C can still maintain a good impact resistance; non-toxic, non flammable, smoke at least, radiation resistance, expected key parts of it can be used to make the space shuttle, also can be molded into radome. Formaldehyde crosslinked plastics include phenolic plastics and amino plastics (such as urea formaldehyde melamine formaldehyde etc.). Other crosslinked plastics include unsaturated polyester, epoxy resin, phthalic two, diallyl resin, etc.. (2) thermosetting plastics are plastics that can be cured or insoluble under heat or other conditions, such as phenolic plastics, epoxy plastics, etc.. Thermosetting plastics can be divided into two types: formaldehyde, cross-linking and other cross-linking. After the hot processing, a non melting curing substance is formed, and the resin molecule is cross-linked into a network structure by a linear structure. Further heat will break down
- Q:Is the roller on the calender the same?
- Are the same, that is, there is a spindle, two transmission shaft, 3 roller diameter is 18 inches
- Q:What brand is good blister machine?
- Do you mean that the machine that has a blister machine has a brand? I don't know. I know what plastic material is made of.
- Q:Blister machine rules and matters needing attention
- I. operating procedures1, turn on the power switch, enter the compressed air machine template, automatically, according to the size and the actual packaging is packing, adjust the pressure, the pressure of the appropriate air pressure, increase the speed, pressure plate, the greater the pressure.2, the machine power supply socket 220V circuit, then open the machine, bakelite mold installed on the turntable, the turntable and the terminal line.3, counterclockwise rotation driven plate, observe the platen automatic pressure is normal, without exception, start packing on the bakelite mold plastic cover paper, open the heating switch, switch the heating time, from large to small adjustment of current conversion system, according to the actual size of the mold, select the appropriate changes and the heating current the heating time and cooling time, adjusted to the satisfaction.
Our products: single disc winder, double disc winder, PET membrane cleaning, granulation, extrusion and other peripherals equipments, SRL-Z mixer unit, SHR series high-speed mixer, plastic powder charger, driven feeder, high-speed whirlpool multifunction mill, drier, crusher, shaking screen, single and double-screw extruder, etc., besides, plastic auxiliary machine and special peripheral equipments can be designed and produced according to requirements.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 1 Million
||East European, Russia, North American, Southen America, East Asia, Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 6,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range