Order On-line Tracking
1. Structure of Photovoltaic Grid-Connected Inverters SG630MX Description
SG630KTL is using low-frequency isolation transformer for protective purpose.
Its wider input voltage range ensures more combinations of the PV arrays.
Moreover, optical fiber isolation technology has been adopted to increase its anti-interference ability under the circumstances
of multiple inverters installation.
In addition, optimized circuit and structural design has improved system thermal efficiency which enhancing
system reliability and stability.
Reinforced protection functions, including the DC ground fault protection, make it the best product for large
scale PV power plant.
2. Main Features of the Photovoltaic Grid-Connected Inverters SG630MX
• CE certification, CGC certification
• LVRT (Zero-voltage Ride-through)
• Active power continuously adjustable (0~100%)
• Reactive power control with power factor from 0.9 lagging to 0.9 leading
• DC input voltage up to 1000V
• Latest 32 bit DSP chip, advanced digital lock-in technique, more quickly and precisely
• -30℃~+55℃ continuously operating at rated power
• Continuously and stably working in high altitude environment
• Auxiliary heater (Optional)
3. Photovoltaic Grid-Connected Inverters SG630MX Images
4. Photovoltaic Grid-Connected Inverters SG630MX Specification
DC SIDE DATA
Max. DC Voltage
MPP Voltage Range
Max. DC Power
Max. Input Current
AC SIDE DATA
Rated Output Power
Rated Grid Voltage
Grid Voltage Range
Rated Grid Frequency
Grid Frequency Range
Output Current THD
<3% (at nominal power)
DC Current Injection
<0.5% of rated inverter output current
-30~+65°C(> 55°C derating)
Temperature controlled forced-air cooling
Max. Working Altitude
6000m (operation with derating above 3000m)
Display AND COMMUNICATIONS
touch screen LCD
Standard Comm. Interfaces
Optional Comm. Interfaces
5. FAQ of Photovoltaic Grid-Connected Inverters SG630MX
Q1. What is the difference between inverter and solar inverter?
A1. Inverter only has AC inpput, but solar inverter both connect to AC input and solar panel, it saves more power.
Q2. What is the difference between MPPT&PWM?
A2. MPPT has higher efficiency, it can track the max power point and won't waste energy.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|