||1000 Series,3000 Series,4000 Series,5000 Series,6000 Series,7000 Series,2000 Series
||Coated,Embossed,Anodized,Polished,Mill Finish,Color Coated,Oxidized,Enameled Wire,Brushed,Printed,Composited,Holographic Impression,Sand Blasted,Powder Coating
||Liner & Wad,Decorations,Door & Window,Heat Sink,Transportation Tools,Glass Wall,Food,Kitchen Use,Pharmaceutical,Seal & Closure,Insulation Material,Label & Tag
PE Color Coated Aluminium Roll For Automobile Parts
1000 Series: 1050 1060 1070 1100 1200 1235 etc.
3000 Series: 3003 3004 3005 3104 3105 3A21 etc.
5000 Series: 5005 5052 5083 5086 5154 5182 5251 5754 etc.
6000 Series: 6061 6063 6082 6A02 etc.
8000 Series: 8006 8011 8079 etc.
Metallic, Solid, RAL or by customer requirements
PVDF(Polyvinylidene Fluoride), PE(Polyester )
as per customer’s request
Total coating thick
PVDF25 ~35micron(EN ISO-2360:1995)
PVC film, Colorless transparent or White-black
5B (EN ISO-2409:1994)
No cracking and peeling (A.S.T.M D2794-1993)
H16, H18, H24, H26, H26
ISO9001:2000, CE, SGS
Coil's standard diameter
Coil's standard weight
1) Excellent weather-proof durability
3) High erosion resistance
4) Stable color and gloss
5) Good mechanical processing performance
6) Abrasion resistance
8) High flexibility
Polyester Coatings (PE)
PE (polyester) coatings exhibit an excellent combination of hardness, flexibility, flow, appearance, and superior resistance to dirt retention in indoor and outdoor applications. These coatings are highly resistant to abrasion, metal marking, staining, and marring, and require minimal maintenance. Glazetech uses polyester paints which provide excellent colour and gloss retention properties.
Polyvinylidene Fluoride Coatings (PVDF)
PVDF (polyvinylidene fluoride) is a chemical resistant thick film barrier coating commonly used in architectural applications where both excellent appearance and substrate protection must be maintained over a long period of time. This coating is unaffected by most chemicals and solvents and has excellent wear and abrasion resistance. PVDF also has a high dielectric strength, excellent resistance to weathering and the ability to self extinguish.
- Q:How does Aluminium and Oxygen bond?
- Aluminium Oxide Ionic Bonding
- Q:Copper chloride + H2O + Aluminum?
- You're looking at a redox reaction. During this process, the copper ions in solution are reduced to form copper metal (visible as dust) and the aluminum metal is oxidized to form aluminum ions. This process is exothermic due to the relative electron affinities and the positions on the activity sequence such that copper has a greater affinity for electrons and is a stronger oxidizing agent. I think aluminum forms a 3+ ion and copper forms either a 1+ or a 2+ ion. Copper's molecular weight is 63g/mol and aluminums weight is 27 g/mol. You would see the weight decrease because aluminum weighs less than Copper and is replaced less frequently due to the higher charge when you figure out the ionics. Nothing was boiling.
- Q:Another spear question, how strong would aluminum be?
- nice question dear.. but strength is depend upon the hardness of material.. if that spear's shaft is hollow it can withstand up to certain level only for slow strikes.. but shaft is a rod hopefully i can say block using that even with a basic katana and Axe.. and one more thing your should strike as sparring and for fighting..
- Q:How much is one square aluminum gate and five hard door?
- Double layer aluminum alloy, in the middle of the 5 bars, ordinary white or beige is 215, a square, the motor, in addition, the general 600KG copper core motor has 550 sets, there are 680 sets. On the Alibaba website search "roll gate", there are many manufacturers, you can ask them.
- Q:What's the color coated aluminum roll?
- The so-called color coated aluminum coil, refers to the surface of Aluminum Alloy the coloring process, because Aluminum Alloy properties is very stable, not easy to be corroded, the general surface after special treatment can ensure that at least 30 years do not fade, because of its low density, high hardness, weight of unit volume of metal materials is the lightest. The color of aluminum is a new material recently emerged in the field of the plastic doors and windows, and compared, the biggest advantage is that the degree of firmness and color changing, There is nothing comparable to this, and never faced steel have always been questioned "toxic" two words. Therefore, in high-grade market doors and windows, sunshine rooms, balcony packaging and other fields are widely used. Now, color coated aluminum rolls have become one of the most popular top decorative materials. It is a kind of green with environmental protection, durability and beauty. It has the following advantages as decorative materials unmatched by other products: uniform color, bright and smooth, durable, strong adhesion, acid and alkali corrosion resistance, weathering resistance, decay resistant friction resistance, resistance to ultraviolet radiation, strong weatherability.
- Q:How much is aluminum-plastic panel with the 0.155mm thick aluminum per ton?
- The price is around 17000 yuan per ton, but you need to take the surface effect into account
- Q:Is aluminium safe to put in your mouth?
- Why wouldn't it be. You drink soda from an aluminum can, you wrap food in aluminum foil.
- Q:how tall is a crushed aluminium can?
- I recognize that there are places in this world where aluminum beverage cans are very exotic, very rare, and may even be quite expensive. I can also understand that, in such a special place, one may have never actually held one of these objects in your own hands. If you live in such a place, then I can understand why you need to seek assistance on Yahoo Answers. I am, personally, quite surprised that you would have internet access in such a place. For your answer... it depends on how you crush the can but it is quite possible to crush your standard aluminum beverage can to a thickness of fractions of a centimeter.
- Q:Which companies will use aluminum sheet and coil?
- Aluminum sheet coating plant
- Q:What is color aluminum coil?
- The base plates are all aluminum, but the surface has been colored.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range