Order On-line Tracking
To reduce the connection cables between the PV modules and solar inverters, to maintain easily, and improve reliability, in the large-scale photovoltaic power plants of on grid system, it’s necessary to use DC combining device between PV modules and solar inverters. EAPVCB Series PV array combiner box is specifically designed for high performance and high reliability, working with the PV inverter products from East Power to form complete photovoltaic system solutions. With PV array combiner box, and based on the PV inverter input voltage range, users can use certain numbers of PV panels with same specification in serially to form a PV module and connect several PV modules into the combiner box, and going through the SPD and breaker to output, which makes it easier to connect with inverter and also reduced the system installation time.
● Water protection level is IP65 for outdoor installation
● Wide range of DC input voltage （Max input open voltage can be up to 1000V）
● Dedicated photovoltaic fuses are used in each input，can bear DC1000V，fuse current can be selected
● Each input fuse is with a fuse holder, easy to replace and repair.
● Special high-voltage PV SPD is used，both positive and negative circuit can be protected
● Golden Sun and CE certifications
Max PV array voltage
Max input ways
Fuse rated current
DC output breaker
PV-specific lightning protection module
Anti-reverse diode module
· Q. What's lifetime of a UPS ?
Most plug-in UPS are workable for at least five years. We'd advise you to change the batteries every three to four years. For larger equipment, we maintain equipment for twenty years old and still going strong.
· Q. How to maintain a UPS ?
There are three simple methods: Never overload your UPS, never connect any home electronic devices such as cooling fan to your UPS. This may cause malfunction of your UPS. Discharge the battery in a consistent interval, once a month or once two months. You can do this by turning on the UPS without connecting the mains.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|