- Size: 200mesh
Application: oil drilling
Shape: Amorphous Graphite Powder
Carbon Content: Medium-Carbon
Oil drilling graphite powder
Fixed carbon content: 60%, 65%, 70%, 75%, 80%
Size: 100mesh, 200mesh, 300mesh
Oil drilling graphite powder
Fixed carbon: 60%---80%
Size: 200mesh, 100mesh
- Q:Phosphoric acid, two aluminium hydride, with graphite powder and mud
- Sunlight filtered through the atmosphere to achieve visible light and a small amount of ultraviolet light (UV) on the earth's surface. UV light has a wavelength of 295nm and UV light accounts for only 5% of the sun. The energy of light is inversely proportional to the wavelength, and the shorter the wavelength, the higher the energy.
- Q:What are the hazards of inhalation of graphite dust?
- It must be harmful to human beings! Look at the dictionary of carbon black dust lung disease Description: black carbon pneumoconiosis: long-term inhalation of carbon black dust caused by pneumoconiosis. Carbon black is mainly the quality of easy flying carbon. Although the production has been closed and automated, the phenomenon of dust flying still exists. Therefore, workers who produce and use carbon black may have black carbon pneumoconiosis, the shortest length of onset is 15 years, the longest can be more than 25 years, the clinical symptoms are mild, and the progress is slow, and generally does not affect the ability to work.
- Q:Why can graphite powder conduct electricity?
- Graphite is a crystalline mineral of carbonaceous elements. Its crystalline framework is hexagonal layered structure. The distance between each network layer is 3.40, and the distance between the carbon atoms in the same network layer is 1.42A. Of the six Fang system with a complete lamellar cleavage. The cleavage surface is mainly based on molecular bonds, and has weaker molecular attraction, so its natural floatability is very good.
- Q:How can the antirust graphite powder used for locks be operated? Where is it painted?
- Check the locking gap between the lock body and the locking plate regularly, whether the lock tongue is matched with the height of the locking plate hole or not, the optimum clearance between the door and the door frame is 1.5mm-2.5mm. In case of any change, the position of the door hinge or the lock buckle shall be adjusted.
- Q:What's the conductivity of graphite powder, silver powder?
- These two values show that the resistivity of silver is small, so the conductivity of silver powder is better
- Q:Method for identifying iron powder, aluminium powder and graphite powder
- They can be used to determine the reaction with acid: the same quality, the same mass fraction of dilute hydrochloric acid solution, and then the three kinds of powder into three kinds of solution, graphite powder and hydrochloric acid reaction observed, iron and aluminum powder and hydrochloric acid hydrochloric acid reaction is slow, can react violently, prove that the nature of the most active aluminum iron, the main component of carbon graphite is the most stable chemical properties.
- Q:Graphite powder made of graphite oxide, how much weight gain?
- The specific gravity is 1.9 ~ 2.3. Under isolated oxygen conditions, the melting point is above 3000 degrees Celsius and is one of the most refractory minerals. At room temperature, the chemical properties of stone toner are relatively stable, insoluble in water, dilute acid, dilute alkali and organic solvents. The material has high temperature resistance and conductivity, and can be used as refractory materials, conductive materials, wear-resistant and lubricating materials.
- Q:How can graphite paper be made? Can graphite powder be solidified without brittleness?
- Single layer graphite paper is all graphite products, excluding other materials
- Q:What if the key is inserted in the hole and can not be drawn out?
- This is not a simple question, to the dorm there, there will be someone to help you repair
- Q:Is graphite powder conductive?
- Yes, graphite has electrical conductivity
We carry out a comprehensive consolidation and integration of amorphous graphite resources, aiming to make graphite industry more stronger, better, bigger, further, and lead a healthy and sustainable development.
In the next 3 years, we will invest 3 billion to build up the fine and deep processing chain of graphite, making the radical improvement in graphite industry .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range