- Size: 50-325 mesh
- Type: Natural
- Application: according to customer requirments
- Shape: Flake Graphite Powder
- Carbon Content: High-Purity
- Fixed Carbon: 99.99%
- Moisture: 0.2%
- Remains on Sieve: ≥80% or ≤20%
1.Fixed Carbon 99.99%
3.Provide various packing options according to customer requirments.
4.24 years experience
Good electric and thermal conductivity, resistance to corrosion, and superior chemical stability.
Adjustable to meet customer requirements, and major sizes include 50mesh,80 mesh,100 mesh,150 mesh,200 mesh,325 mesh
Provide various packing options according to customer requirments.
Specifications of different products can be adjusted to meet customers'
- Q:Influence and protection of graphite dust on electrical equipment in workshop
- Graphite powder is very easy to cause static electricity and short circuit, especially for the weak point, the graphite powder must be filtered out, or the electric distribution box is placed separately.
- Q:Can ultrafine powder iron conduct heat? How many purpose graphite powder can be called superfine stone powder? Pingdu graphite powder which good?
- Ultrafine toner is a thermal conductive function, because ultrafine toner is processed from natural graphite, which inherits the characteristics of natural graphite conduction and heat conduction.
- Q:Why does an electromagnetic point timer not prick a needle and use toner paper?
- Needles can increase friction! Will increase the error!
- Q:How does graphite powder solidify into a lump? What bond is best used?After solidification can be more than 1000 degrees high temperature does not change
- There is no binder that can withstand 1000 degrees C. At such a high temperature, any binder has been carbonized and has lost its bond effect, so it is impossible if you want to use the binder to make the graphite powder into pieces
- Q:Refractive index and absorbance of graphite powder
- Color changes indicate that the absorption of light inside the material has changed, it can not be compared by the size of the relative content of absorbance. By absorbance, the content must be of the same substance and comparable at the same wavelength.
- Q:Know how the colloidal graphite powder comes in
- Colloidal graphite is a kind of nano material of graphite. The particle size between 1 and 100 nm is called colloidal graphite.Colloidal graphite prices are mainly based on the grain size and carbon content to develop, according to the amount of carbon graphite into high purity, high and medium carbon and low carbon four files, each grade of the difference between the price of a large, but since processed into colloidal graphite, then the carbon content of high carbon should at least be above, if there is no way know the amount of carbon it can only roughly estimate the price of 4-6 million / ton, if it is pure graphite (carbon 99.9%-99.99% above) the price is at least 100 thousand / ton
- Q:What is the industry standard of graphite powder coating for casting?
- The two is fine, the finer the better, generally with the "eye" as a unit, that is, sieve stone toner used in the screen, square inch area included in the number of holes, the larger the number the better.
- Q:What does composite graphite mean?
- Flexible graphite is prepared into graphite powder as a kind of simple, while the composite graphite is graphite powder with one or more other medium mixed products, their preparation materials are different, the application is different, the above information is a reference to Qingdao Huatai graphite.
- Q:Graphite powder what is the difference?
- Lead chemical symbol Pb, belonging to heavy metals, toxic to the human body, excessive intake of lead will accumulate in the body, the body can not take the initiative to discharge, a great harm.
- Q:Can you tin to latex paint
- Yes, it's better to paint with antirust paint and putty,
We are professional manufacturer of all kinds of Natural Flake Graphite. We are one of the biggest suppliers of Natural Graphite, and the unique company that has passed ISO9001:2000 Quality Management System Certification, ISO14001:2004 Environmental Management System Certification.
To extend the industrial chain, deep processing, and value-added products as the focus of the next phase, we have formally produced deep-processing spherical graphite, high purity graphite, micronized graphite, expandable graphite, graphite sheet and tailing sand hollow brick.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||9.09% North America
9.09% South America
9.09% Eastern Europe
9.09% Southeast Asia
9.09% Mid East
9.09% Eastern Asia
9.09% Western Europe
9.09% Central America
9.09% South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50 People
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average