New Design IR Array LED Bullet Camera Outdoor CCTV Security Series FLY-L9011 is a closed circuit television CCTV camera used for surveillance.Using a new generation of Array Type Infrared lamp,high brightness,light even,low decline,Life is the first generation of LED lights 5-10 times. It can be worked with DVR recorder, DVR card.It can be viewed through monitor, TV, PC, smart phone and etc.
Image Sensor Type
800 TV lines
1units Array Type Infrared lamp
IR Effective Range
UP to 20meters
0 LUX(IR ON)
Smart Light Control
Auto E Shutter:1/60(1/50)~1/100000 Sec(PAL)
Back light Compensation
1.0Vp-p composite 75ohm
New Design IR Array LED Bullet Camera Outdoor CCTV Security Series FLY-L9011 is standard with IR illumination leds,making them perfect for true 24/7day/night surveillance.Infrared LEDs with sensors see in total darkness. Capture perfect color pictures by day and clear black and white images at night.Now you can get the security surveillance for your home, and this camera have been used in various places, such as warehouse, office, supermarket, doorkeeper etc.
We could offer OEM and ODM services for our clients.
Resolution: 420TVL/500TVL/600TVL/650TVL/700TVL/800TVL Optional
Lens: 6/8/12/16mm Optional
Packing & Delivery
1*pc IR Array LED Bullet CCTV Camera Outdoor Series FLY-L9011
Estimated Delivery Time
2-8 business days
3-8 business days
2-10 business days
1-7 business days
6-14 business days
7-12 business days
China Post Air Mail
7-15 business days
China Post SAL
14-30 business days
30-40 business days
1. 3-5 business days for Sample Orders; 7-30 business days for Bulk Orders.
2. "Business days" means Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
3. DHL and UPS cannot ship to military or P.O. boxes address.
4. The Shipping Service above is for reference only, for any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Q:Monitor the camera feel infrared
- Infrared lens, the day will be a little color, color lens will not! Now with the monitoring of the CCD are feeling infrared, only the lens does not sense the sense of infrared.
- Q:Camera clarity, 1080p. 3mp. 4k, what does it mean
- 1080P that is 1920 × 1080 resolution, progressive scan (equivalent to two million pixels)
- Q:Monitor knowledge! 1.2 m × 20 meters of the corridor with a large angle of the camera the best?
- 1.2 m × 20 meters corridor with 6mm and above the best number of mm, 3 m × 5 m of the room with the best 3.6. And then according to whether it is necessary to night vision function, choose the camera is not on behalf of the infrared function!
- Q:How to remotely monitor the phone
- 2, with the network cable through the computer connected to the switch, you can see the online camera, and can also be connected through the Wifi wireless network IPAD, notebook, first of all to see if this camera is to support mobile phone viewing, if supported and this IP CAM has Access to the public network, and the phone is a smart phone that can be remotely monitored online, you can also use the NVR recorder to connect the switch, use the display connected to the video recorder can be seen at any time to monitor the recorded screen images, remote users can Log in to the IPC domain to view, control, manage and record IPC. Remote user login IPC can be through the web browser (IE) and the corresponding video centralized management software to achieve, the operation is very convenient, so that you can use the normal network camera.
- Q:Infrared surveillance camera at night (no light) no picture and flash is how the matter
- Check the time, pick the evening when people come close to the camera from the place to see if the infrared light is not activated, if the start, the infrared light will have a very weak red visible light is always bright. If there is no red visible light or not always bright, it can be basically the problem of infrared light. Of course, you also need to check whether the power is normal, if the voltage is low or the current is too small, it may cause the infrared light does not work.
- Q:Why mobile phone surveillance camera is always not online
- 1, the first network camera installed, connected through the network cable to the switch, the network camera connection is not the need for each network cable must be unified in a switch (such as: need to install a camera in the distance, if you want to install ten Camera so the traditional camera is necessary for each coaxial line must be inserted at the same time in a video recorder can be used normally, but the network camera can add a switch, that has ten network switches into a network only need to pull To another switch on the normal use, so do not have to spend a lot of trouble, save a lot of labor)
- Q:What is the difference between monitoring cameras CCD1 / 3 and 1/4?
- The bigger the CCD is, the better. There are now 1 inch, 2/3 inch, 1/2 inch, 1/3 inch, 1/4 inch. 3.6MM lens distance of about 8 meters 6MM lens distance of about 15 meters 8MM lens distance of about 25 meters 12MM lens distance of about 35 meters is the larger the lens, you can see farther things, but see the face very little difference is 1 / 3 lens of the light through the small aperture
- Q:Can the general camera be monitored?
- All cameras can be monitored, but not all cameras are suitable for monitoring. The purpose of monitoring is to clearly record the process of the incident, which requires the performance of the camera as a monitor to suit the work environment, site conditions and other requirements.
- Q:Monitor the hard disk on the recorder is what format without formatting
- Some video recorders have several hard drives. A record after the automatic record in the next hard disk. After the hard disk, you can remove the archive, put on a new one. You can not remove, then a few hard disk cycle recording, and the earliest images erased.
- Q:3 megapixel surveillance cameras store much day
- 3 million pixel surveillance camera video bit rate is generally set to 4Mbps, video files 24 hours a day about 42G.
We are a professional and famous high-tech enterprise of surveillance and protection products since 2007 with R&D, production, marketing and service.
We have been developing and producing CCTV cameras, IP cameras, DVRs and add-ons. We not only offer our ODM products for full range of open market, but also work with our customers for OEM and licensed projects.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Europe, North America,Middle East.
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 2,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range