Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Neutral color box|
|Delivery Detail:||7-10 days after getting payment money|
Specification of DOME Camera
|Image sensor ||1/3 SONY CCD|
|Pixel||PAL||500(H)* 582(V)||720(H)* 540(V)||752(H)* 582(V)||976(H) x 582(V)|
|NTSC||510(H)* 492(V)||768(H)*492(V)||768(H)* 596(V)||976(H)x 494(V)|
|OSD menu ||NO||YES|
|Gamma correction ||0.45|
|Sync system||internal |
|S/N radio ||>=48dB||>=52dB|
|Minimun Illumination ||0.1LUX|
|Operation lens ||standard:6mm operation :3.6、8mm lens |
|Supplied voltage||DC 12V,1000mA|
|Working temperature||-10~60 ℃|
- Q:What is the minimum illuminance indicator of the surveillance camera?
- IRE Level: The maximum amplitude of the video output of the CCD camera is generally set at 100IRE (or 700 mV), and a 100IRE video indicates that you can fully drive a monitor to show the best brightness and contrast image quality. 50IRE video shows only half the contrast, 30IRE (or 210 millivolts) that only 30% of the original amplitude, usually 30IRE is the lowest performance available image value. So there is no indication of the lowest illuminance results of the IRE grade and are not actually comparable. Finally, it is the camera's special function settings.
- Q:Wireless surveillance camera security is not? Easy to be peeped not? LAN and external network access speed how?
- This depends on your own, and manufacturers want to remotely monitor your camera can certainly see, because you are remotely through the manufacturers of the background server, the password what the background still see, of course, speed must be connected with your camera The network and your terminal to receive a relationship with the network.
- Q:3 megapixel surveillance cameras store much day
- 3600 seconds (per hour) * 24 hours (per day) * Rate (128kbps-8Mbps) / 8 (conversion of bytes and bits) / 1024 (converted to M) / 1024 (converted to G) ≈42G (bit rate is 4Mbps)
- Q:What is the abbreviation for monitoring the OLUX on the camera?
- Background light is usually provided by other light sources, because the camera's imaging surface illumination is not convenient and direct measurement, generally given the camera lens aperture conditions, the use of ambient illumination values to characterize the camera optical sensitivity and optical dynamic response range.
- Q:What kind of surveillance camera is good
- According to your workshop size 8mm focal length, CCD1 / 3 inch camera almost, other parameters of course, the higher the better, but the price is higher, better international brand cameras have sony, Panasonic, Sharp, WATEC, etc. With the small, Shenzhen Weizi seems okay; I use the WATEC with 8mm, computar lens, the effect is good, the price of your side, a set of about 2800
- Q:Use home computer camera how to install home monitoring?
- The first transmission distance monitoring camera installation, generally need to use a few meters to tens of meters ranging from the transmission distance, but in accordance with the provisions of the USB standard, USB device, the longest transmission distance is 5 meters, so USB are Can not use long distance, which is what we use the USB camera to do monitoring the first problem encountered, the camera transmission distance. In fact, USB transmission distance can be resolved, USB can be extended through USB? HUB transmission distance, each additional HUB, you can extend the 5 meters, a total increase of 5 HUB, which is extended 5 times, each 5 meters, so The longest extension of 25 meters. Why is the USB demanding on the distance so strict? This is because the USB signal frequency is very high, the line in the process of transmitting the signal attenuation of the signal is very large, when the signal attenuation can not maintain the normal transmission of the signal, WINDOWS will prompt "to find unrecognized USB device" So the general distance can not be more than 5 meters!
- Q:Monitor the camera what is the zoom
- The lens is equivalent to the human eye lens, if there is no lens, the human eye can not see any objects; if there is no lens, then the camera output image is a vast expanse of white, no clear image output, which with our home camera and camera principle Is consistent. When the human eye can not stretch the lens to the normal position, that is, people often say myopia, the front of the scene becomes blurred; camera and lens with a similar phenomenon, when the image becomes unclear , You can adjust the camera's back focus, change the CCD chip and the lens reference plane distance (equivalent to adjust the position of the human eye lens), you can blur the image becomes clear. Thus, the role of the lens in the closed-circuit monitoring system is very important. Engineering designers and construction workers should often deal with the lens: the designer according to object distance, imaging size calculation lens focal length, the construction staff often on-site commissioning, part of the lens is to adjust to the best condition.
- Q:Commercial surveillance camera and usually use the camera is connected together? How can we find matching software?
- Under normal circumstances, the ideal monitoring camera delay in 200ms or so, slightly worse IPC delay in more than 400ms. If the delay of the network camera to reach more than 400ms, you need to consider the serious delay phenomenon for the front-end equipment alarm.
- Q:What is the reason for monitoring the camera's black screen?
- Second, check the next line is a problem, if the line is no problem, it may be a camera is broken, you can use the replacement method for testing, with a good camera to replace the test, if there is an image that the camera is bad The
- Q:Camera monitor the recorded file 1 hour how much G ah?
- Analog surveillance camera video files per hour about 220M, digital surveillance camera video files per hour about 900M.
Our products have been widely applied in banks, power industry, transportation, public security, stores, factories and enterprises, institutions and communities and other fields. Our qualified specialists ensure that strict standards are maintained for raw materials and semi-finished and finished products as well as prefabricated products.
We are willing to work in partnership with our distributors.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese, German, Arabic, French, Italian
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range