Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Clor box or neutral color box|
|Delivery Detail:||Delivery within 1 week againest the deposit /payment received|
Specifications of Outdoor Sony Color CCD
* 1/3" Sony Color CCD
* Waterproof camera
* Up to 200ft IR
* 25mm Lens
* One Year Warranty
Featuring imaging provided by a 1/3" Sony CCD image sensor and 25mm lens, this bullet camera delivers great video quality, reliable operation, a long operating life, and premium performance at an affordable price. With 36 built in IR LEDs, this camera can capture video in night vision mode up to 200ft away. This bullet camera is designed for indoor or outdoor use, and can easily be mounted for the perfect viewing angle.
Camera Features of Outdoor Sony Color CCD
* 1/3" Sony Color CCD Image Sensor
* Signal: NTSC
* 420 TV Lines, Horizontal
* 25mm Lens
|Model||CN-62CD- Indoor/Outdoor IR Color Camera|
|Image Sensor||1/3" Sony Color CCD|
|Effective Pixels||NTSC: 510 (H) x 492 (V)|
|Horizontal Resolution||420 TV-Lines|
|Scanning System||2:1 Interlace|
|Number of IR LEDs||36|
|Minimum Illumination||IR on 0 Lux|
|Infrared Illumination (Night Vision)||Visible up to 200' (60m)|
|Synchronization System||Internal Synchronization|
|S/N Ratio||> 48dB|
|Auto Gain Control||Built-in|
|Lens Mount||25 mm|
|Operating Temperature||-10C ~50C / 14F ~ 122F|
|Video Out||1.0V p-p 75 O, BNC Connector|
|Auto Iris||Video / DC|
|Back Light Comp||Auto|
|Auto White Balance||Auto|
|Dimensions(WxDxH)||10.2" x 3.7" x 3.7"|
- Q:What is the difference between monitoring the camera and the usual?
- Monitoring the installation of the camera, generally need to use a few meters to tens of meters ranging from the transmission distance, but in accordance with the provisions of the USB standard, USB device, the longest transmission distance is 5 meters, so USB can not be used for long distance, that is, we use USB camera to do the first problem encountered monitoring. While the 75-5 / 128 video cable can transmit signals over long distances! (Up to 400 meters).
- Q:Does the infrared surveillance camera automatically alarm when someone enters the monitoring range?
- The camera itself does not work, through the acquisition card, or hard disk video recorder, you can detect the mobile body will alarm,
- Q:Home wireless surveillance camera price, how much money?
- Home monitoring equipment is a co-ordination concept, because at this stage of China's domestic monitoring equipment without a clear distinction, the traditional analog monitoring system can also be used as a home monitoring equipment; now high-definition wireless network camera can also be used as a home monitoring equipment. Therefore, for different monitoring systems, the price of its home monitoring equipment is not the same.
- Q:Does the surveillance camera itself have a record storage function?
- Usually used in analog surveillance cameras are generally only with the signal output itself does not record storage function
- Q:What is the difference between a wireless surveillance camera and a cable surveillance camera?
- Wired relative to the wireless signal a little better, the wireless a little easier, the quality of a clear choice of cable is better.
- Q:What is the effective range of infrared surveillance cameras?
- 6 mm more than a narrow angle lens, the general effective distance is about 100 meters. And some 25 mm is about 150 meters, if the high-speed laser PTZ machine can reach 300 meters of infrared distance, but this cost is very high, about 13,000 or so, commonly used lens general angle is as follows: 2.8mm 101 ° 3.6 Mm 83 ° 4mm 76 ° 6mm 53 ° 8mm 35 ° 12mm 28 ° 16mm 21 ° 25mm 13 ° 1 / 3CCD and 1/4 CCD angle difference around 20 ° Hope to help you.
- Q:Can the general camera be monitored?
- All cameras can be monitored, but not all cameras are suitable for monitoring. The purpose of monitoring is to clearly record the process of the incident, which requires the performance of the camera as a monitor to suit the work environment, site conditions and other requirements.
- Q:P2p wireless monitoring camera how to achieve remote monitoring
- Each mobile phone to install APP, IP address, dynamic domain name or P2P code (including cloud view) can be entered into the APP settings.
- Q:Monitor the farthest distance from the camera can be far, which manufacturers out
- Commonly used fixed lens camera lens focal length specifications are 4mm, 6mm, 8mm, 16mm, 25mm, viewing angle were about 80 degrees, 65 degrees, 50 degrees, 30 degrees, 15 degrees, the effective distance of 10 meters, 20 meters, 30 meters, 40 meters, 50 meters.
- Q:Monitor the camera 1/3 and 1/4 of the difference there is nothing different CCD what is it
- 1/4 and 1/3 refer to the size of the camera's sensor chip. The camera image sensor (CCD or CMOS) has an area of 1/3 inch or 1/4 inch. The same manufacturing process and standards, the larger the image sensor (CCD or CMOS) area, the better the image quality (resolution).
Our qualified specialists ensure that strict standards are maintained for raw materials and semi-finished and finished products as well as prefabricated products.
We are willing to work in partnership with our distributors.
"Development, quality, service" is our developing basis forever. We can continue to promote the spirit of "pursuit and creation", contributing to shoe-making machine and shoe fields with our honest services. We're marching toward modernization. Our company has been praised by old and new customers in the aspects of product development, quality and services.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Russian
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range