Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Neutral color box|
|Delivery Detail:||7-10 days after getting the payment money|
Specifications Of Security DVRs
* 4ch Standalone DVR
* Linux Based OS
* H.264 Compression
* Support Live View via Smart Phone&3G Mobile
* 1Year Warranty
The 4CH H.264 Real time Standalone DVR is a 4 channel, fully integrated, real time, and hardware based standalone dvr. This standalone DVR is based on an embedded Linux operating system and includes a remote control for easy setup and operation. With the Pan/Tilt/Zoom (PTZ) camera control, network access, and USB2.0 backup, this DVR is perfect for the home or small business. The DVR uses the latest in compression technology, H.264, to be able to record amazing quality video without using up a large amount of storage space. The H.264 compression allows crisper, cleaner images to be recorded and still be capable of weeks of recording on motion detection mode. A variety of recording modes are supported by this DVR. These include scheduled recording,motion detected recording, continuous recording, or a combination of any modes.
·Display Mode: Each/All/Auto Switch/Hidden
·Playback Search: Time & Date, Event List
·Network: RJ45 TCP/IP or DDNS
·Remote Access: LAN or IE Browser
·Support Live! Preview via 3G Mobile
* Support Remote View via Smart Phone & 3G Mobile:
b) Google Android™
c) Blackberry™ OS V4.6
d) Windows Mobile™ Pro 5.0 & 6.1
e) Symbian™ S60 3rd & S60 5th
- Q:What is the meaning of the camera function heartbeat?
- In order to ensure that the heartbeat mechanism is in contact with the monitoring center when idle, a heartbeat mechanism based on the network and the host load is to use the information parameters in the network system to establish a mechanism for sensing the current network and The load condition of the host and dynamically adjusts the heartbeat mechanism of the heartbeat transmission cycle in real time according to the load condition so as to speed up the node fault detection system when the system resources are not occupied too. The "heartbeat" function is mainly used for the joint system function Of the monitoring and to achieve some of their own functions automatically switch.
- Q:Monitor the camera screen black
- Acquisition card problem if not your driver is not installed. That is the acquisition card itself is a problem
- Q:What is the difference between monitoring the camera and the usual?
- Security issues: ordinary USB camera to PC-based Windows operating system, must be inserted on the computer to use. In the security, quality and other aspects of performance significantly, etc., less than monitoring the camera.
- Q:Infrared surveillance camera at night (no light) no picture and flash is how the matter
- Check the time, pick the evening when people come close to the camera from the place to see if the infrared light is not activated, if the start, the infrared light will have a very weak red visible light is always bright. If there is no red visible light or not always bright, it can be basically the problem of infrared light. Of course, you also need to check whether the power is normal, if the voltage is low or the current is too small, it may cause the infrared light does not work.
- Q:Monitor the camera if the power supply to him a large current, pay attention to the current is not the voltage, the voltage is 12V, then what will happen to the camera?
- If the voltage is 12V has been determined. The current is determined. The current is determined by the DC impedance of the camera. If the voltage changes, the current will change. If the camera is shorted. That its voltage also changed!
- Q:Will the video surveillance camera screen will jump out of this camera settings like the option?
- It should be accidentally transferred out of the camera settings menu, if it is, then select the corresponding camera, and then exit the menu
- Q:Monitor the camera with high illumination and low light
- The minimum illuminance of the surveillance camera is the scene illumination value when the level of the video signal of the camera output is low to a certain value when the illuminance of the subject is low to a certain extent, and the value is smaller, indicating that the camera The higher the sensitivity. In addition, the minimum illumination will be changed according to the F value of the lens.
- Q:Night to monitor the infrared light is not bright because it is not open monitoring?
- 4: into the camera's settings menu, and some cameras can be forced to turn off the infrared mode, that is, has not opened.
- Q:What is the difference between a camera and a monitor?
- With the monitoring system in the commercial and civilian increasingly popular, surveillance cameras (surveillance cameras) are widely used in various fields, escort for social security. Video surveillance cameras are widely used in residential, real estate villas, shopping malls shops, financial room, to security.
- Q:Camera monitor the recorded file 1 hour how much G ah?
- Analog surveillance camera video files per hour about 220M, digital surveillance camera video files per hour about 900M.
Our products have been widely applied in banks, power industry, transportation, public security, stores, factories and enterprises, institutions and communities and other fields. Our qualified specialists ensure that strict standards are maintained for raw materials and semi-finished and finished products as well as prefabricated products.
We are willing to work in partnership with our distributors.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese, German, Arabic, French, Italian
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range