Mild Steel Billet for Selling in 3SP,4SP,5SP
Structure of Mild Steel Billet
Grade: mild steel 3sp 4sp 5sp
Standard: AISI, ASTM, BS, DIN, GB, JIS, steel billet
Steel billet length:: 3m-12m
billet steel grade:: 3sp 4sp 5sp q235 q195 q255 q275 20mnsi
Main Features of Mild Steel Billet
Square steel billet
3sp 5sp q195 q235 q255 q275 20mnsi ,astm a615 gr.60
Hot rolled continous cast.
Wire rod , rod , deformed bars , profile steel ,
mechine parts , and steel mould ect .
T/T , L/C,West Union , Cash .
FOB, CFR, CIF ,EXW.
FIO ,FILO ,FLT.
Datas and Detail Information for Mild Steel Billet
Above list some chemical components were other customers requested , pls let us know what steel grade you required?
we can produce according to your needed.
Q:Why should choose us?
A:Stable quality ----continous casting hot rolled production techenic, strictly quality control system.
Lower price -------Not the cheapest but the lowest price at the same quality .
Good service -----Satisfactory service within 24hours.
Delivery time ------15-25days for the mass production .
Discount---------------discount base on monthly large quantity purchase in long term.
- Q:Difference between seamless steel pipe and welded pipe
- Welding pipes can be used in water pipelines, gas pipelines, heating pipes, electrical appliances, pipelines and so on.
- Q:What does "steel pipe SC" mean?
- DN100 and "SCH80" refer to the outer diameter and the wall thickness of the steel pipe;
- Q:What are the lengths of scaffold steel tubes?
- Scaffold tubes are our name for materials used to build scaffolding, because most scaffolding uses tubular bamboo or steel tubing. Bamboo and other bamboo is for a long time in the use of the scaffolding tube, but due to lack of safety and durability, now only in rural and urban area construction is lagging behind some of the home building small building has been used. The modernization construction, the most commonly used type of scaffolding pipe is steel pipe, the scaffolding should not only meet the demand of workers, but also to meet the characteristics of scaffolding firm and durable, so tough hard steel is the best choice. The selected steel pipe generally requires smooth surface, no cracks, no bending, no rust, and meet the relevant national standards.
- Q:How can galvanized steel tubes be painted on the surface?
- The market is commonly used in alkyd iron red primer, iron red epoxy primer are not suitable for galvanized parts, otherwise it is easy to fall off. It is important to point out that the saponification of the galvanized sheet with alcohol, acid and paint will result in the failure of the coating and the damage of the original zinc coating.
- Q:What is the weight of hot galvanized steel tubes? DN150 4mm wall thickness
- DN150 4mm wall thickness welded steel pipe theoretical weight is 16.21kg/m, galvanized steel pipe should be multiplied by the weight coefficient after galvanizing, C, DN150, wall thickness of 4mm, C=1.032, DN150, theoretical weight and wall thickness of 4mm galvanized steel is 1.02*16.21=16.7287kg/m = 16.73kg/m.
- Q:What's the difference between hot dip galvanizing and cold galvanizing? Which kind of galvanizing method is good?
- Cold galvanizing refers to the zinc plating, the coating is thinner, corrosion resistance is slightly worse, variable color. Environmental pollution.Hot dip galvanized by molten zinc ingots, the coating thickness can be adjusted, good corrosion resistance, and subsequent passivation, can be used for outdoor rust, long service life, some up to 20 years.
- Q:How are steel tubes represented?
- If you speak of steel pipe, if it is water. Gas transmission pipe, then it is said: nominal diameter refers to the inner diameter. The units are millimeters or inches. [for example, water pipes with phi 25. It means that the nominal diameter (diameter) is 25mm (or an inch) steel pipe.
- Q:There are multiple welded galvanized steel pipe outer diameter 108mm wall thickness 4mm length of 6 meters
- Galvanized steel pipe wall thickness weight outer diameter 108mm 4mm 6 meters in length is about 10.26*6*1.06=65 kg.Kg/m= (outside diameter mm-, wall thickness mm) * wall thickness mm*0.02466= (108-4) *4*0.02466=10.26 kg / MBecause of galvanizing, the weight is heavier than that of ordinary welded pipe 3%~6%.
- Q:Are steel tubes and round steel in weight or length when purchased?
- The price must be measured by weight, and the length, volume and other specifications should be entered
- Q:The plastic pipe and steel pipe difference
- The steel plastic pipe is a general term, which includes plastic pipe, plastic lined pipe. Plastic pipe external coating, zinc coated and so on in Shanghai, Fujian, Portland, professional in this area
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range