Mild Steel Billet for Selling in 3SP,4SP,5SP
Structure of Mild Steel Billet
Grade: mild steel 3sp 4sp 5sp
Standard: AISI, ASTM, BS, DIN, GB, JIS, steel billet
Steel billet length:: 3m-12m
billet steel grade:: 3sp 4sp 5sp q235 q195 q255 q275 20mnsi
Main Features of Mild Steel Billet
Square steel billet
3sp 5sp q195 q235 q255 q275 20mnsi ,astm a615 gr.60
Hot rolled continous cast.
Wire rod , rod , deformed bars , profile steel ,
mechine parts , and steel mould ect .
T/T , L/C,West Union , Cash .
FOB, CFR, CIF ,EXW.
FIO ,FILO ,FLT.
Datas and Detail Information for Mild Steel Billet
Above list some chemical components were other customers requested , pls let us know what steel grade you required?
we can produce according to your needed.
Q:Why should choose us?
A:Stable quality ----continous casting hot rolled production techenic, strictly quality control system.
Lower price -------Not the cheapest but the lowest price at the same quality .
Good service -----Satisfactory service within 24hours.
Delivery time ------15-25days for the mass production .
Discount---------------discount base on monthly large quantity purchase in long term.
- Q:What kinds of steel pipe are divided into?
- Welded pipe: also known as welded pipe, is made of steel or steel strip after bending forming, and then made by welding. In accordance with the form of weld is divided into longitudinal welded pipe and spiral welded pipeSpecifically refers to the use of welded steel strip or plate bending deformation of round, square shape after welded, surface jointed steel pipe. The welding steel billets is used in steel plate or strip. The welded pipe production process simple, high production efficiency, great variety, less capital equipment, but since the general strength is less than that of seamless steel.20 century 30s, along with the rapid development of high-quality strip rolling production and progress of welding and testing technology, and constantly improve the weld quality, varieties and specifications of welded steel pipe is increasing, and instead of the seamless steel pipe in more and more fields. Compared with welded steel seamless steel tube with low cost and high production efficiency.
- Q:How can galvanized steel pipe be connected with stainless steel pipe?
- Attention should be paid to the zinc coating at the side of the groove before welding. It is OK to brush silver powder after welding. There is a lot of information about the welding of carbon steel and stainless steel. Just check it online.
- Q:What is an electric welded pipe (EFW)? Seek help！
- Pipe and pipe fittings should be suitable for the gap, usually with micro force insertion is appropriate, the gap is too large or too small will affect the quality of the interface.Check the depth of the plug and slip the spigot into the socket and position correctly.
- Q:Heating system DN40 and DN32 welded steel pipe how to connect?
- Is the wire: also called pipe thread connection, the malleable steel pipe fittings, malleable iron is the thread connection using DN40X32 diameter hoop.
- Q:What time what time for gas pipeline steel pipe PE pipe
- PE pipe must be installed underground, the steel tube can be exposed, when not all PE pipe for pipe laying, overhead installation. But the steel tube is easy to rust, so it can be used where the basic use of PE pipe buried PE pipe.There are galvanized steel pipe and seamless steel pipe, galvanized pipe can only be used for low-pressure homes
- Q:How to establish a concrete-filled steel tubular column model in ANSYS?
- A two unit model or a composite unit model can be adoptedTwo units are constructed of steel tubes and concreteA composite unit may be either a fiber element or a section conversion attribute
- Q:What are the main types of steel pipe ah? How to judge which kind of steel pipe performance is better?
- Steel pipe according to the production method can be divided into two categories: seamless steel pipe and pipe joints, pipe joints as welded steel pipe.1. seamless steel tube according to the production methods can be divided into: hot-rolled seamless pipe, cold drawn tube, precision steel tube, heat expansion tube, cold spinning tube and extrusion tube.Seamless steel tubes are made of high quality carbon or alloy steel. They are hot-rolled and cold-rolled (drawn).Bundled steel pipe
- Q:Is there any difference between HFW steel pipe and ERW steel pipe?
- The difference between ERW (longitudinal resistance welding) and HFW (high frequency welding) is mainly due to the different principle.
- Q:How many fasteners are there in a ton of steel tubes?
- In general, 180-200 fasteners per ton of steel pipe.
- Q:How seamless steel tube is formed?
- Seamless steel tubes are formed by cold drawing and hot rolling.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range