1、Full series of products
▲ Line pipe
▲ Tubing and casing
▲ L & M & H boiler tube
▲ Gas cylinder tube & pipe
▲ Mechanical & Structural pipe
▲ Ship-building tube & pipe
▲ Automobile tube & pipe
2、Main Features of the Seamless Pipe ASTM A106/53:
• High manufacturing accuracy
• High strength
• Small inertia resistance
• Strong heat dissipation ability
3、Seamless Pipe ASTM A106/53 Specification：
GB, DIN, ASTM
ASTM A106-2006, ASTM A53-2007
8 - 33 mm
133 - 219 mm
Place of Origin
Shandong, China (Mainland)
Secondary Or Not
factory state or painted black
Alloy Or Not
20#, 45#, Q345, API J55, API K55, API L80, API N80, API P110, A53B
4、Packaging & Delivery
seaworthy package,bundles wrapped with strong steel strip
15-30days after received 30%TT
5、FAQ of Seamless Pipe ASTM A106/53:
Why should you chose us?
● Full series of products provides an easier access for one stop purchase
▲ Electric Resistance Welded (ERW) Steel Pipe
▲ Longitudinal Submerged Arc Welded (LSAW) Steel Pipe
▲ Spiral Submerged Arc Welded (SSAW) Steel Pipe
▲ Hollow Section (Square and Rectangle Pipe)
▲ Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel Pipe
6、Seamless Pipe ASTM A106/53 Images：
- Q:Is steel pipe made of profiles?
- In accordance with the different smelting quality of steel, steel is divided into ordinary steel and high quality steel. According to the current catalogue of metal products, ordinary steel can be divided into large section steel, medium section steel and small section steel. The section steel can be divided into I-beam, channel steel, angle steel, round steel and so on according to its sectional shape.
- Q:What does "buried steel pipe" 6*2SC100 mean?
- This is the electrical drawings, such as water supply and drainage, HVAC is that DN, SC is the laying of electrical wiring, which is defined as threading pipe laying. 100 is the nominal diameter of the pipe, unit millimeters.
- Q:Will the steel tube dance?
- In a single pole dance performance, the dancer moves more naturally, herself, moves and techniques, and does what she wants to do, while the style of dance is determined by herself, no one intervenes, and quite free.
- Q:What is the difference between the stainless steel pipe welded pipe and seamless pipe?
- Seamless tube is a strip of steel with a hollow cross section and no seams at all. The general is rolled into a cylindrical tube plate welding.
- Q:What is the size of seamless steel tube DN150?
- Seamless steel tube is generally used to indicate the outer diameter * wall thickness, DN150 seamless steel pipe GB wall thickness is 5mm. Wall thickness is a series of calculations based on your design, pressure, temperature, and pipe material.
- Q:How to make the magnetic steel, can be like a magnet?
- Magnetization. Winding the insulated wire on the object, passing in the direct current, and taking it down after a period of time.
- Q:What is lined pipe?
- Is the coating of the inside of the pipe, such as pipe conveying sulfuric acid will corrode, corrosion, but soft plastic pipe, buried in the ground to wall thicker, then you can use the liner and characteristics of hard for using steel pipe laying, sheathed in the steel pipe into the thin plastic tube, it can transport the sulfuric acid,
- Q:What connections are there for concrete filled steel tubular column foundations?
- Strengthening ring joint is a more common in the construction of steel pipe concrete column construction, it is to beam column connection through the upper and lower plate reinforcing ring bending force transmission way is through two to strengthen the uniform arrangement between the rings radial ribs and rib structure to connect with the ring the pipe wall at the top of the plate, so as to transfer the shear stress, so as to strengthen the thickness and improve the quality of connection engineering advantage. In the process of engineering construction, according to the construction principle of longitudinal reinforcement of Deng Qiang to control, so that the smaller width of not less than the replacement of the width of the connecting plate 70%, also need to be given due attention in the form of node selection
- Q:The difference between carbon and welded steel tubes
- Seamless steel pipe because there is no weld, so can withstand greater pressure, boiler tubes are generally used seamless steel pipe
- Q:How many meters per ton of steel tube?
- Metric tons are metric units and China adopts metric system, so what we Chinese usually say "ton" means "metric ton", which can be regarded as "metric ton"1 metric tons (tonne/metric ton) = 1000 kg1 tons = 1000 kg1 kg = 1000 grams
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range