Features of Marine GPS
- Designed to comply with the latest standards and resolutions set by IMO, IHO and IEC.
- The electronic charts to be used are compatible with S-57 format.
- The inputs include GPS, AIS, HDG and other data.
- For GPS data, either internal GPS or external GPS input is applicable.
- CCStype approval.
Specifications of Marine GPS
1280 x 1024
17” or 19”
1. AIS input (RS232 and RS422)
2. GPS input/output (RS422)
3. HDG input/output (RS422)
Position, COG, SOG, Heading
Planned route, Monitored route
Range, Bearing, Speed, Course, CPA and TCPA
More than 100 routes, 200 waypoints/route
- Q:I would like to study the maintenance of marine radar navigation technology, I do not know where to go
- Is it a student or a job?Students are advised to go to the school of information, Dalian Maritime University, or the Institute of navigation have relevant professionalWork is more, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Guangzhou have.
- Q:How to use navigation
- Assistant: navigation assistant - the game started by Home- - their own settings can also be used
- Q:Garmin do car navigation, watch, do sports camera,
- The Garmin product positioning is, outdoor communications products, so it is difficult to say which is the key, take the following data contrast:Unit sales accounted for in the fourth quarter of 2016Car navigation mobile device 11.43%Aviation equipment 5.11%Fitness equipment 24.12%Navigation equipment 27.05%Outdoor equipment 11.29%Which car navigation and mobile terminal device is the overall share of the decline, the rest are in a state of steady rise.
- Q:How did ancient people navigate and navigate
- The initial navigation observation of the sun by day night observation height, Polaris azimuth to determine latitude, rely on the celestial positioning, navigator using a very simple instrument to measure the angle of celestial bodies, called "Jacob rod". The observer has two poles connected at the top, bottom and above the horizon, a celestial alignment (star or sun), can measure angle. Then calculate the latitude and the range by using the difference of the declination. This technique is called "latitude navigation", but it is very difficult to determine longitude. Nevertheless, the method of "latitude" is still widely used in Western Europe, placing itself at the same latitude as the destination, and then keeping it on the line until it reaches its destination. But this is not entirely scientific, even today, still using astronomical positioning error in 1-2 nautical miles, there was almost no decent navigation tools, imagine the error.
- Q:I would like to study marine electronic equipment, all kinds of marine radar.
- if you are born in the navigation technology specialty, the better, directly in your school can learn.
- Q:Who can give a world map of the great navigation era OL
- Give you an e-mail address to send a GPS software, he has spent half a year. security
- Q:Is there any navigation aid in the era of OL? Download address!
- In the age of sail service ol for the use of third party plug-in game player will have severe punishment, once was detected using third party plugins, will be the title, even now no plug-ins, but previously used, it will also be detected.
- Q:Navigation GPS can store the number of turning points ah
- Each GPS is not the sameI used to operate the Japanese that seems to be...
- Q:Mainland China has no big navigation era OL ah
- From 2005, 2007s to Xuanming Sheng later boss. Money run away once, stop in March, again in November 2007 to open service, 3 years after the November 2010 3S expiration of the contract again because developers and agents China wing tour of Japan's glorious renewal could not agree on stop, until now has not reopened, went to the old game player the service station.
- Q:Great navigation era GPS can not be used how to deal with
- File lost, deleted, re download it..Reinstall barCompass party
With creative design, high quality, best service and good price, NSR’s marine products enjoys good reputation both on Chinese market and overseas markets.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
||Mid East；Eastern Europe；South America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 20,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range