Features of Marine GPS
- Designed to comply with the latest standards and resolutions set by IMO, IHO and IEC.
- The electronic charts to be used are compatible with S-57 format.
- The inputs include GPS, AIS, HDG and other data.
- For GPS data, either internal GPS or external GPS input is applicable.
- CCStype approval.
Specifications of Marine GPS
1280 x 1024
17” or 19”
1. AIS input (RS232 and RS422)
2. GPS input/output (RS422)
3. HDG input/output (RS422)
Position, COG, SOG, Heading
Planned route, Monitored route
Range, Bearing, Speed, Course, CPA and TCPA
More than 100 routes, 200 waypoints/route
- Q:I would like to study the maintenance of marine radar navigation technology, I do not know where to go
- I would like to ask the university or collegeBig science team
- Q:New navigation can not locate
- Can be installed in the notebook USB--GPS now has a new version of the electronic chart, you can achieve maritime navigation, convenient and practical, clear interface. Welcome to discuss
- Q:OL, what is the meaning of the removal of the entire team in holy navigation? What is the use?
- For example, I have the ability to disperse, you and I team, you make a rat on the ship, I can help you solve
- Q:How is the GPS course used by a ship?
- GPS measurement of a lot of Tianbao SPS series, support for dual antenna, a positioning, a directional. The flow rate and the flow direction are strictly impossible to measure, but can be loaded into other devices. I don't know what you mean, I don't know. It should mean the magnetic declination, cannot be obtained by GPS specific value can be calculated by the relative position of multiple, eliminate the influence of magnetic declination.
- Q:How to use navigation
- Navigation: enter the game - open the HolyNavi.exe- role - choose your character will be able to useAssistant: navigation assistant - the game started by Home- - their own settings can also be used
- Q:How did ancient people navigate and navigate
- The initial navigation observation of the sun by day night observation height, Polaris azimuth to determine latitude, rely on the celestial positioning, navigator using a very simple instrument to measure the angle of celestial bodies, called "Jacob rod". The observer has two poles connected at the top, bottom and above the horizon, a celestial alignment (star or sun), can measure angle. Then calculate the latitude and the range by using the difference of the declination. This technique is called "latitude navigation", but it is very difficult to determine longitude. Nevertheless, the method of "latitude" is still widely used in Western Europe, placing itself at the same latitude as the destination, and then keeping it on the line until it reaches its destination. But this is not entirely scientific, even today, still using astronomical positioning error in 1-2 nautical miles, there was almost no decent navigation tools, imagine the error.
- Q:How about GPS navigation, okay?
- GPS industry Lijiaming is the best quality, their products are divided into series, GPS handheld game player for outdoor climbing, explorers go wild life insurance with and coordinate with industry gathering.
- Q:Who can give a world map of the great navigation era OL
- Give you an e-mail address to send a GPS software, he has spent half a year. security
- Q:How is a ship guided by a compass in navigation
- Asked such a professional problem does not give points....Compass is a concept, I do not understand.. Professional point of view: the ship is sailing on the compass, the ship is equipped with magnetic compass and gyro compass two kinds, of which the accuracy of the gyro compass is very high, so the ship is basically connected to some of the compass signal on the navigation aidsTo correct an error, the compass can not navigate, compass is only a navigation aid, at present, all basic marine navigation equipment is GPS
- Q:Navigation and longitude latitude
- A line connecting the poles of the north and south, indicating the direction of the north and South; a half circleFrom the longitude of 0 degrees east longitude, West to the west;
With creative design, high quality, best service and good price, NSR’s marine products enjoys good reputation both on Chinese market and overseas markets.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
||Mid East；Eastern Europe；South America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 20,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range