Features of Marine GPS
- Designed to comply with the latest standards and resolutions set by IMO, IHO and IEC.
- The electronic charts to be used are compatible with S-57 format.
- The inputs include GPS, AIS, HDG and other data.
- For GPS data, either internal GPS or external GPS input is applicable.
- CCStype approval.
Specifications of Marine GPS
1280 x 1024
17” or 19”
1. AIS input (RS232 and RS422)
2. GPS input/output (RS422)
3. HDG input/output (RS422)
Position, COG, SOG, Heading
Planned route, Monitored route
Range, Bearing, Speed, Course, CPA and TCPA
More than 100 routes, 200 waypoints/route
- Q:Is there any navigation aid in the era of OL? Download address!
- In the age of sail service ol for the use of third party plug-in game player will have severe punishment, once was detected using third party plugins, will be the title, even now no plug-ins, but previously used, it will also be detected.
- Q:Navigation and longitude latitude
- At present, the landmark location, the traditional astronomical positioning method has become a supplementary means of special circumstances, the radio navigation method after radio direction finder (1921), radar (1935), Roland A (1943), Decca (1944), Roland C (1958), satellite navigation system (1964), global the positioning system (1993) the development process of high precision satellite navigation era.
- Q:The compass was first used and widely used in navigation, respectively
- Two years later, Xu Jing "declared in the Korea map" has a similar record: "but as the star forward, if the dark is used to guide the floating needle in North and south." In the Yuan Dynasty, the compass became the most important instrument in the sea. The sun and the moon are all compass. But also the preparation of the use of compass navigation, in different locations of the compass needle position of the connection diagram, called the needle road". Ship to a certain place, the direction of the needle to use, all routes are identified as one of the basis of navigation.
- Q:Great navigation era GPS can not be used how to deal with
- Uninstall Downloadm,Reinstall barCompass party
- Q:GPS navigation 15Ask about the GPS navigation information,
- 1.7 other applicationsThe navigation technologies used in this paper are as follows: GPS (GNSS); sonar technology; INS; navigation chart; radio navigation technology; image matching technology; other technologies.The communication technology mainly includes: FM and TV subcarrier unidirectional data / voice communication; beacon network bidirectional data communication; trunking communication; cellular communication; digital land mobile communication; satellite mobile communication; traffic trail communication etc..The first 5 kinds of communication technologies are mainly used in coastal, inland river and lake area.
- Q:How did ancient people navigate and navigate
- The initial navigation observation of the sun by day night observation height, Polaris azimuth to determine latitude, rely on the celestial positioning, navigator using a very simple instrument to measure the angle of celestial bodies, called "Jacob rod". The observer has two poles connected at the top, bottom and above the horizon, a celestial alignment (star or sun), can measure angle. Then calculate the latitude and the range by using the difference of the declination. This technique is called "latitude navigation", but it is very difficult to determine longitude. Nevertheless, the method of "latitude" is still widely used in Western Europe, placing itself at the same latitude as the destination, and then keeping it on the line until it reaches its destination. But this is not entirely scientific, even today, still using astronomical positioning error in 1-2 nautical miles, there was almost no decent navigation tools, imagine the error.
- Q:I was playing in the era of OL navigation with the wizard button in how to set a more accurate route.
- I don't think it's good for him to go there without divine navigation.... Basically do not hang JJC do not have this.
- Q:What is the main way for submarines to navigate underwater?1 radar2 satellite system3.GPRS4 inertial system
- In addition to electronic navigation equipment, there are two types of navigation equipment, but also often equipped on the submarine, generally as a backup or correction positioning accuracyOne is the common instrument of navigation. Such as the magnetic compass, it is affected by the use of needle magnetic field to indicate the position and heading determination range of navigation equipment, the equivalent of the compass; the sextant is horizontal angle measurement principle of celestial altitude and ground targets and the vertical angle of the navigation instrument; log is used to indicate. Speed range and azimuth and distance measuring device; a disk on the periscope can play, the target navigation function. The navigation instrument has the advantages of simple structure, convenient use, although the strong vitality, but the observation accuracy is generally influenced by the weather, is a relatively backward navigation method; also use general instruments are also rising Airlines the periscope or surface, is not conducive to the submarine stealth.
- Q:Custom navigation navigation
- The earliest navigation is navigation (celestial), that is, the use of day, month, stars to observe the positioning of the ancient navigation technology, but is still in use today. Such as the use of the Beidou star to determine the orientation, direction. China's satellite navigation system, borrowing the name of the beidou.Omega Navigation (Omega) navigation service can provide global, all-weather, all the time. Omega system a total of 8 stations, distributed around the world. These stations are synchronized by cesium atomic clocks. Omega uses the 10KHz~14KHz extremely low frequency continuous carrier, transmits the signal. Because the signal wavelength is similar to the ionospheric height, the frequency electromagnetic wave is like a waveguide between the surface and the ionosphere. Can reach a considerable distance. Omega provided by the accuracy of 2 ~ 4 nautical miles (3.7 ~ 7.4 km). With the full liberalization of GPS, Omega lost its unique coverage of the global nature of the September 30, 1997 stop using.
- Q:OL, what is the meaning of the removal of the entire team in holy navigation? What is the use?
- For example, I have the ability to disperse, you and I team, you make a rat on the ship, I can help you solve
With creative design, high quality, best service and good price, NSR’s marine products enjoys good reputation both on Chinese market and overseas markets.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
||Mid East；Eastern Europe；South America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 20,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range