Physical & Performance of GPS Navigator
Unit dimensions, WxHxD
5.9" x 6.1" x 2.4" (15.0 x 15.5 x 6.1 cm)
Display size, WxH
3.0" x 4.0", 5.0" diagonal (7.6 x 10.2 cm, 12.7 cm diagonal)
Display resolution, WxH
480 x 640 pixels
1.7 lb (0.8 kg)
NMEA 0183 compatible and NMEA 2000® certified
0.6A at 12V; 0.3A at 24V
0.8A at 12V; 0.4A at 24V (with sonar)
Maps & Memory of GPS Navigator
Ability to add maps
none (cannot load maps to internal memory)
Accepts data cards
dual microSD™ card slots
50,000 points; 50 saved tracks
Features & Benefits of GPS Navigator
Supports AIS (tracks target ships' position)
Supports DSC (displays position data from DSC capable VHF radio)
Sun and moon information
Automatic routing (turn by turn routing on roads)
Headphone jack/audio line-out
- Q:New navigation can not locate
- Can be installed in the notebook USB--GPS now has a new version of the electronic chart, you can achieve maritime navigation, convenient and practical, clear interface. Welcome to discuss
- Q:GPS navigation 15Ask about the GPS navigation information,
- 1.7 other applicationsThe navigation technologies used in this paper are as follows: GPS (GNSS); sonar technology; INS; navigation chart; radio navigation technology; image matching technology; other technologies.The communication technology mainly includes: FM and TV subcarrier unidirectional data / voice communication; beacon network bidirectional data communication; trunking communication; cellular communication; digital land mobile communication; satellite mobile communication; traffic trail communication etc..The first 5 kinds of communication technologies are mainly used in coastal, inland river and lake area.
- Q:The compass was first used and widely used in navigation, respectively
- Two years later, Xu Jing "declared in the Korea map" has a similar record: "but as the star forward, if the dark is used to guide the floating needle in North and south." In the Yuan Dynasty, the compass became the most important instrument in the sea. The sun and the moon are all compass. But also the preparation of the use of compass navigation, in different locations of the compass needle position of the connection diagram, called the needle road". Ship to a certain place, the direction of the needle to use, all routes are identified as one of the basis of navigation.
- Q:I would like to study the maintenance of marine radar navigation technology, I do not know where to go
- Students are advised to go to the school of information, Dalian Maritime University, or the Institute of navigation have relevant professionalWork is more, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Guangzhou have.
- Q:Navigation and longitude latitude
- At present, the landmark location, the traditional astronomical positioning method has become a supplementary means of special circumstances, the radio navigation method after radio direction finder (1921), radar (1935), Roland A (1943), Decca (1944), Roland C (1958), satellite navigation system (1964), global the positioning system (1993) the development process of high precision satellite navigation era.
- Q:Application of satellite positioning system
- Mainly for the ship, automobile, aircraft and other moving objects positioning navigation. For example:1 ocean navigation and incoming water diversion2 aircraft route guidance and approach landing3 vehicle autonomous navigation4 ground vehicle tracking and urban intelligent traffic management5 emergency rescue6 people travel and adventure7 personal communication terminal (with mobile phones, PDA, electronic map integration)8 time synchronization of electric power, post and telecommunication9 accurate timing of admission10 accurate frequency of admission
- Q:For the era of national service big ol GPS plug-in,
- Pro test. All types of GPS software and the God of the lazy state of the flow of God can not be used...
- Q:How is the GPS course used by a ship?
- GPS measurement of a lot of Tianbao SPS series, support for dual antenna, a positioning, a directional. The flow rate and the flow direction are strictly impossible to measure, but can be loaded into other devices. I don't know what you mean, I don't know. It should mean the magnetic declination, cannot be obtained by GPS specific value can be calculated by the relative position of multiple, eliminate the influence of magnetic declination.
- Q:How did ancient people navigate and navigate
- Around 1250, the marine magnetic compass has been developed to continuously measure all horizontal directions with an accuracy of less than 3 degrees. But the magnetic compass is not widely accepted by europeans. It is not yet possible to scientifically explain why a pointer is "found" in the north, and it is soon to be found that the north is often inaccurate. Because they do not know the iron needle refers to the magnetic north pole, not the true north (during the angle is called magnetic declination). At that time, people could not explain these phenomena, so they did not believe in the compass in an unknown place. Therefore, the original compass is very mysterious, the general sailors do not dare to use the sea, only those bold and cautious captain secretly used, put it into a small box, not to let others see. The compass is widely used in Europe, is the late thirteenth Century.
- Q:There is no era of navigation GPS without opening the measurement
- I've heard it, but I haven't done it,It seems that only the GPS can be used to measure
With creative design, high quality, best service and good price, NSR’s marine products enjoys good reputation both on Chinese market and overseas markets.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
||Mid East；Eastern Europe；South America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 20,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range