Physical & Performance of GPS Navigator
Unit dimensions, WxHxD
5.9" x 6.1" x 2.4" (15.0 x 15.5 x 6.1 cm)
Display size, WxH
3.0" x 4.0", 5.0" diagonal (7.6 x 10.2 cm, 12.7 cm diagonal)
Display resolution, WxH
480 x 640 pixels
1.7 lb (0.8 kg)
NMEA 0183 compatible and NMEA 2000® certified
0.6A at 12V; 0.3A at 24V
0.8A at 12V; 0.4A at 24V (with sonar)
Maps & Memory of GPS Navigator
Ability to add maps
none (cannot load maps to internal memory)
Accepts data cards
dual microSD™ card slots
50,000 points; 50 saved tracks
Features & Benefits of GPS Navigator
Supports AIS (tracks target ships' position)
Supports DSC (displays position data from DSC capable VHF radio)
Sun and moon information
Automatic routing (turn by turn routing on roads)
Headphone jack/audio line-out
- Q:Garmin do car navigation, watch, do sports camera,
- The Garmin product positioning is, outdoor communications products, so it is difficult to say which is the key, take the following data contrast:Unit sales accounted for in the fourth quarter of 2016Car navigation mobile device 11.43%Aviation equipment 5.11%Fitness equipment 24.12%Navigation equipment 27.05%Outdoor equipment 11.29%Which car navigation and mobile terminal device is the overall share of the decline, the rest are in a state of steady rise.
- Q:For the era of national service big ol GPS plug-in,
- It seems that the country can not take God to measure the use of it - but you have to believe that the talent is unlimited. It won't be long before someone comes out
- Q:How did ancient people navigate and navigate
- The initial navigation observation of the sun by day night observation height, Polaris azimuth to determine latitude, rely on the celestial positioning, navigator using a very simple instrument to measure the angle of celestial bodies, called "Jacob rod". The observer has two poles connected at the top, bottom and above the horizon, a celestial alignment (star or sun), can measure angle. Then calculate the latitude and the range by using the difference of the declination. This technique is called "latitude navigation", but it is very difficult to determine longitude. Nevertheless, the method of "latitude" is still widely used in Western Europe, placing itself at the same latitude as the destination, and then keeping it on the line until it reaches its destination. But this is not entirely scientific, even today, still using astronomical positioning error in 1-2 nautical miles, there was almost no decent navigation tools, imagine the error.
- Q:I was playing in the era of OL navigation with the wizard button in how to set a more accurate route.
- One route is not difficult, difficult is the speed and emergency situations, short range can be achieved, the distance from Lisbon to Santiago for example, the speed must be maintained in patency (after all, the wizard button can't adjust), meet the gale, storm, NPC raid, game player pirates again? Too many bursts.. And there are countless routes, which requires a very large system to support
- Q:What is the main way for submarines to navigate underwater?1 radar2 satellite system3.GPRS4 inertial system
- When people in the boundless boundless forest, desert or built-up city lost, often do not know where you are, or even do not recognize the driving direction. There is also the problem of nuclear submarines in the war, when tension is not float on outside guidance, nuclear submarine sailing in the vast darkness in the sea, must be armed with blinding "Palace", if you don't rely on special equipment to help, like a blind man on a blind horse ", will be lost.In the nuclear submarine before sailing, responsible for navigation officers and departments have developed a pre route, and the route of the various elements (such as islands, shoals, reefs, water depth, geology, ocean currents, ships etc.) beforehand marked on the chart, the submarine voyage is generally running according to the established route. But nuclear submarines in deep water, can not be observed outside the navigation mark, must have the advanced underwater navigation instrument ready position, constantly revised route, in order to ensure no yaw.
- Q:Custom navigation navigation
- The earliest navigation is navigation (celestial), that is, the use of day, month, stars to observe the positioning of the ancient navigation technology, but is still in use today. Such as the use of the Beidou star to determine the orientation, direction. China's satellite navigation system, borrowing the name of the beidou.Omega Navigation (Omega) navigation service can provide global, all-weather, all the time. Omega system a total of 8 stations, distributed around the world. These stations are synchronized by cesium atomic clocks. Omega uses the 10KHz~14KHz extremely low frequency continuous carrier, transmits the signal. Because the signal wavelength is similar to the ionospheric height, the frequency electromagnetic wave is like a waveguide between the surface and the ionosphere. Can reach a considerable distance. Omega provided by the accuracy of 2 ~ 4 nautical miles (3.7 ~ 7.4 km). With the full liberalization of GPS, Omega lost its unique coverage of the global nature of the September 30, 1997 stop using.
- Q:How to use navigation
- Navigation: enter the game - open the HolyNavi.exe- role - choose your character will be able to useAssistant: navigation assistant - the game started by Home- - their own settings can also be used
- Q:How is a ship guided by a compass in navigation
- According to the number of degrees on the ship the ship can maintain a degree of value without changing the straight line navigation not to trek
- Q:How does the ship navigate in the boundless sea without GPS?
- To be commanded by a plane,Sea navigation chart compass and surveying and mapping latitude and longitude tools used to determine the location of the fighter by the special line of communication channels call each other
- Q:Relative positioning of navigation instruments
- Instrument for radio positioning of ship. The current range finder, etc. a consol system and Roland, Taiwan card, Omega, transit navigation and hyperbolic system. Each has its own advantages and disadvantages, can be used to complement each other, but can not replace each other. The ideal positioning system has yet to be developed, which requires global, all-weather, self-contained, passive, fully reliable and high precision. Omega and transit navigation system has been called the two great achievements since 1960s of navigation technology, but they are only part of the above conditions. The United States in the late 80s will be officially put into use in the new satellite navigation system, known as the GPS global positioning system. It can be continuous positioning, the accuracy is higher than the meridian navigation system, is the ideal positioning system further new technical achievements.
With creative design, high quality, best service and good price, NSR’s marine products enjoys good reputation both on Chinese market and overseas markets.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
||Mid East；Eastern Europe；South America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 20,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range