Physical & Performance of GPS Navigator
Unit dimensions, WxHxD
5.9" x 6.1" x 2.4" (15.0 x 15.5 x 6.1 cm)
Display size, WxH
3.0" x 4.0", 5.0" diagonal (7.6 x 10.2 cm, 12.7 cm diagonal)
Display resolution, WxH
480 x 640 pixels
1.7 lb (0.8 kg)
NMEA 0183 compatible and NMEA 2000® certified
0.6A at 12V; 0.3A at 24V
0.8A at 12V; 0.4A at 24V (with sonar)
Maps & Memory of GPS Navigator
Ability to add maps
none (cannot load maps to internal memory)
Accepts data cards
dual microSD™ card slots
50,000 points; 50 saved tracks
Features & Benefits of GPS Navigator
Supports AIS (tracks target ships' position)
Supports DSC (displays position data from DSC capable VHF radio)
Sun and moon information
Automatic routing (turn by turn routing on roads)
Headphone jack/audio line-out
- Q:OL, what is the meaning of the removal of the entire team in holy navigation? What is the use?
- The rest of the team is the vessel abnormality occurs can also use props skills such as B ship A ship launch command (automatic argument premise A ship skill props)
- Q:How is the GPS course used by a ship?
- GPS can be used to measure the course of the trackThe velocity and direction is log input.Calculation of air pressure differenceMagnetic difference not know
- Q:Garmin do car navigation, watch, do sports camera,
- The Garmin product positioning is, outdoor communications products, so it is difficult to say which is the key, take the following data contrast:Unit sales accounted for in the fourth quarter of 2016Car navigation mobile device 11.43%Aviation equipment 5.11%Fitness equipment 24.12%Navigation equipment 27.05%Outdoor equipment 11.29%Which car navigation and mobile terminal device is the overall share of the decline, the rest are in a state of steady rise.
- Q:For the era of national service big ol GPS plug-in,
- National service has not yet assisted,But you have to believe that the talent of China is infinite. It won't be long before someone comes out
- Q:How did ancient people navigate and navigate
- The initial navigation observation of the sun by day night observation height, Polaris azimuth to determine latitude, rely on the celestial positioning, navigator using a very simple instrument to measure the angle of celestial bodies, called "Jacob rod". The observer has two poles connected at the top, bottom and above the horizon, a celestial alignment (star or sun), can measure angle. Then calculate the latitude and the range by using the difference of the declination. This technique is called "latitude navigation", but it is very difficult to determine longitude. Nevertheless, the method of "latitude" is still widely used in Western Europe, placing itself at the same latitude as the destination, and then keeping it on the line until it reaches its destination. But this is not entirely scientific, even today, still using astronomical positioning error in 1-2 nautical miles, there was almost no decent navigation tools, imagine the error.
- Q:How about GPS navigation, okay?
- Other car navigation, aviation and navigation, in recent years, the rapid development of the GPS is very popular with their outdoor sports watch bracelet.
- Q:Relative positioning of navigation instruments
- Instrument for radio positioning of ship. The current range finder, etc. a consol system and Roland, Taiwan card, Omega, transit navigation and hyperbolic system. Each has its own advantages and disadvantages, can be used to complement each other, but can not replace each other. The ideal positioning system has yet to be developed, which requires global, all-weather, self-contained, passive, fully reliable and high precision. Omega and transit navigation system has been called the two great achievements since 1960s of navigation technology, but they are only part of the above conditions. The United States in the late 80s will be officially put into use in the new satellite navigation system, known as the GPS global positioning system. It can be continuous positioning, the accuracy is higher than the meridian navigation system, is the ideal positioning system further new technical achievements.
- Q:Navigation GPS can store the number of turning points ah
- My classmates went to play the test had set 27Route point on the estimated 300 is no problem,
- Q:Great navigation era GPS can not be used how to deal with
- File lost, deleted, re download it
- Q:Navigation and longitude latitude
- A line connecting the poles of the north and south, indicating the direction of the north and South; a half circleFrom the longitude of 0 degrees east longitude, West to the west;
With creative design, high quality, best service and good price, NSR’s marine products enjoys good reputation both on Chinese market and overseas markets.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
||Mid East；Eastern Europe；South America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 20,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range