Physical & Performance of GPS Navigator
Unit dimensions, WxHxD
5.9" x 6.1" x 2.4" (15.0 x 15.5 x 6.1 cm)
Display size, WxH
3.0" x 4.0", 5.0" diagonal (7.6 x 10.2 cm, 12.7 cm diagonal)
Display resolution, WxH
480 x 640 pixels
1.7 lb (0.8 kg)
NMEA 0183 compatible and NMEA 2000® certified
0.6A at 12V; 0.3A at 24V
0.8A at 12V; 0.4A at 24V (with sonar)
Maps & Memory of GPS Navigator
Ability to add maps
none (cannot load maps to internal memory)
Accepts data cards
dual microSD™ card slots
50,000 points; 50 saved tracks
Features & Benefits of GPS Navigator
Supports AIS (tracks target ships' position)
Supports DSC (displays position data from DSC capable VHF radio)
Sun and moon information
Automatic routing (turn by turn routing on roads)
Headphone jack/audio line-out
- Q:I was playing in the era of OL navigation with the wizard button in how to set a more accurate route.
- I don't think it's good for him to go there without divine navigation.... Basically do not hang JJC do not have this.
- Q:Ancient navigation depends on navigation
- According to the "Zheng He Zheng He" charts, using hydrographic needle (24/48 azimuth compass navigation) with Ocean Star drawing operation (celestial navigation), at that time is the most advanced navigation technology. Zheng He's fleet, the day with the compass navigation, night watch stars and method is used to keep water compass heading.
- Q:Garmin do car navigation, watch, do sports camera,
- The Garmin product positioning is, outdoor communications products, so it is difficult to say which is the key, take the following data contrast:Unit sales accounted for in the fourth quarter of 2016Car navigation mobile device 11.43%Aviation equipment 5.11%Fitness equipment 24.12%Navigation equipment 27.05%Outdoor equipment 11.29%Which car navigation and mobile terminal device is the overall share of the decline, the rest are in a state of steady rise.
- Q:For the era of national service big ol GPS plug-in,
- Pro test. All types of GPS software and the God of the lazy state of the flow of God can not be used...
- Q:How did ancient people navigate and navigate
- The earliest invention of human being was the compass, the compass. In the first place, people were not able to see the sun and the North Star until the weather was too bad. The Voyager will rub an iron needle into a magnet, fix it on a straw, and hang it in a bowl of water. The compass was introduced into Europe from China in twelfth Century, and was later transformed into "North" by European navigators.
- Q:Can the GPS satellite monitoring system be used in navigation?
- Of course, the navigation ability of the GPS system is no matter where, as long as it covers the range, and have accepted the device can be used on the ground for vehicles and other navigation sections, also in the sea for the ship navigation
- Q:I would like to study marine electronic equipment, all kinds of marine radar.
- A marine radar is enough for your study, you can consult the Xiamen Marine College Jimei University, where many teachers navigation equipment maintenance,
- Q:Relative positioning of navigation instruments
- Because of the importance of navigation instruments to ensure the safety of navigation, the International Convention for the safety of life at sea and the relevant resolutions adopted by the international maritime organization.
- Q:Mainland China has no big navigation era OL ah
- Now a lot of a lot of web games are big navigation OL when the key words, one into the hey! However, the sea can still be a big picture of the sea, but can still be an addiction. For example, joint interaction, Sina has this game is good.
- Q:What is the main way for submarines to navigate underwater?1 radar2 satellite system3.GPRS4 inertial system
- The other is a radio navigation equipment. It is the use of electromagnetic wave information outside the navigation station, can all-weather navigation instrument, the reliability of the equipment itself, such as the positioning speed. Radio direction finder (also known as radio compass), positioning it to the known distribution of coastal radio measurement of azimuth angle, multi for ships in offshore navigation; radio locator, such as Loran C, Omega Navigation System, the former is the use of radio signals, according to the principle of the hyperbolic positioning instrument, but it must have two fixed shore stations. The latter is with the use of navigation system based on the principle of phase delay, the system has 8 launch Taiwan all over the world, with extremely long wavelength synchronous transmission, the submarine can not receive antenna will rise out of the water can receive the signal for positioning; satellite navigation system is used for receiving the radio navigation satellite launch A device for calculating the position of a personThe radio navigation system is the navigation station's launch waves depend on the shore, if the launch pad is damaged or failure, there will be a large blank area; and susceptible to interference, can not provide the ship heading and attitude information. Although the global coverage of satellite navigation system positioning, high precision, subject to the antenna rises to the surface of the water above, its safety is still questioned by other countries; if the use of satellite, no autonomy.
With creative design, high quality, best service and good price, NSR’s marine products enjoys good reputation both on Chinese market and overseas markets.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
||Mid East；Eastern Europe；South America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 20,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range