1. Chemical Elements of Low Chromium Alloyed Grinding Ball with Best Quality Rwa Material for Refractory Factory and Cement Plant
Chemical Elements (%)
Medium Cr Balls
2. Physical Property & Microstructure of Low Chromium Alloyed Grinding Ball with Best Quality Rwa Material for Refractory Factory and Cement Plant
Times of Falling Balls
Medium Cr Balls
3. Size & Weight of Low Chromium Alloyed Grinding Ball with Best Quality Rwa Material for Refractory Factory and Cement Plant
- Q:How to judge whether the casting is qualified?
- For example, the castings shall be in accordance with the requirements of the second types of castings in the technical requirements for aluminum alloy castings of GB/T9438-1999;
- Q:Tolerance standard for casting parts
- Our country has a national standard for casting tolerance levels. This national standard applies to you in malleable iron, grey cast iron, and ductile iron.
- Q:What should I pay attention to when designing a casting structure?
- 1 of the casting in metal mold cooling was faster than sand, metal type and let, thus casting in metal mold casting, casting stress generated in the ratio of sand casting to crack tendency is also large, but also prone to misrun and cold lap, white (for casting casting). Defect. Usually: (1) in the prevention of metal casting casting crack aspect should pay attention to the following problems: the structure of A in wall thickness, wall transition and connection to the ease, corner fillet appropriate requirements such as should be more strict than sand casting; B should be connected vertically connected with the wall to tilt C; for the weak parts of the structure should be set to strengthen ribs, bosses, to prevent casting; D should minimize the obstacle free shrinkage of the boss, casting rib, flange and other prominent part; E in the casting arrangement of ribs, but also should consider its influence on the casting shrinkage.
- Q:What are the design considerations for casting parts?
- A: in the design of metal castings in a complex shape, if the production process is very difficult, should not affect the casting conditions, try to make the casting has simple shape, strong structure change, removed from metallic die for.
- Q:How do casting parts remove stress?
- Annealing treatment, according to different casting annealing treatment, eliminate thermal stress, if need to restore hardness or increase hardness, and then quenching treatment
- Q:Why should pig iron be used in casting?
- Not necessarily is iron, steel, stainless steel, aluminum, copper can be cast iron, is cheaper, and better properties of cast out, for example, is not easy to rust, high strength, easy processing and so on, and is the only iron iron cast out, it is not necessarily the raw pig iron, plus some other material
- Q:What are the effects of stiffeners on castings, or on welded parts (for 2 tons or less), casting or weldments on stiffeners?
- 4, the performance requirements of the steel: whether castings or welding parts, there may be quality defects, but the casting will generally be worse than the weldment.You should be able to make a choice in the end.
- Q:What are the factors affecting the machining process of the casting material and structure?
- The impact on the machining is obvious, it should be the material and heat treatment of the castingCarbon steel parts should be treated by heat treatment (annealing) without special conditions. It can effectively prevent the uneven hardness and hard points. It is easy to turn.
- Q:In theory, which is more expensive, forging parts or casting parts?
- Compared with the price, the product with the same simple structure eliminates the material factorsThe forgings must be more expensive
- Q:How to cast iron and wrought iron collocation
- 2, listen: Pig beating sound boring, wrought iron beating sound loud.
CDE is one of the largest factory specialized in producing Forged Grinding Balls and Cast Grinding Balls in China. Our annual production of grinding balls is about 100,000 ton. Our company has passed ISO9001: 2000 quality system authentication. We mainly export our grinding balls to Chile, Peru, Ghana, Argentina, Philippine, South-Africa, Italy, Japan, Korea, India, Australia etc more than 20 countries and areas.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$50 Million - US$100 Million
||Domestic Market, Southeast Asia, South Asia, North America, South America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Korean
||Above 60,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Forged Grinding Ball,Cast Grinding Ball,Casting Cylpebs,Grinding Rods,Decorative Steel Ball
|Product Price Range