Construction Machinery CDM812D features:
Powerful CHANGCHAI Engine
Hydraulic Transmission & Torque Converter
Variety with Attachment
Equipped with CHANGCHAI engine, Powerful, High working efficiency and reliability.
Hydraulic transmission, Strong traction.
Transmission system without rigid connection, Well buffer performance, Avoiding the faults result from rigid impact of components such as axle and transmission.
New appearance, Wide view.
Small size suitable for operation in narrow area.
Equipped with triple pipelines as optional to meet the modified requirements of customers.
Bucket Capacity (m3)
Type Hydraulic Load Sensor System
Rated Payload (kg)
Cylinders-bore x Stroke (mm)
Operating Weight (kg)
Steering Pump Shared With Working Pump
Traction Force (kN)
System Pressure (MPa)
Breakout Force (kN)
Travel Speeds (km/h):
Lift Cylinders-bore x Stroke (mm)
Tilt Cylinder-bore x Stroke(mm)
Flow Rate (L/min/rpm)
Rated Power (kW·hp)/rpm)
System Pressure (MPa)
Rated Torque (Nm/rpm)
Hydraulic Cycle Time, Rated Load in Bucket (In Second):
Starting Voltage (V)
Single-stage, Single-turbine, 3-element
System Voltage (V)
Fixed Shaft Hydraulic Shift Spur Gear
Battery（2 in series) (Ah)
Lamp Voltage (V)
Pressure of Transmission (MPa)
Service Refill Capacity
Spiral Bevel Gear Single-stage Reduction
Fuel Tank (L)
Hydraulic Tank (L)
Front Axle (L) / Rear Axle (L)
Air Drive, Four Wheel Brake (Dry)
Setting Pressure (MPa)
Parking & Emergency Brake
Flexible Shaft Controlled Calipe
- Q:50 is the price of the loader 50?
- The price is acceptable, although low, but never mind, if it is time to buy the dragon is about 260 thousand, just three years back, depreciation is not very powerful, I have this car for five years, now is not what big problems, if not live tired, three years after that, you will have to sell a one hundred thousand or so, go do it, as long as the money hold on the line, slowly after the contact is good to live!
- Q:is a speed loader a magizine?
- NOTE: If this is for an airsoft of paintball gun, disregard below. I don't know a damn thing about 'em =P It sounds like you're talking about a clip. A clip holds ammunition to be more easily and quickly loaded into a magazine. A magazine holds the ammunition until the round is loaded into the chamber. If your gun came with a speed loader and no magazine, it probably has an internal magazine. If you tell us exactly what kind of gun it is, we'll probably be able to give you more information.
- Q:Does the Prophecy Z2 loader need a rf system?
- Doesn't need it. You can use the Z2 without it. I will admit that it's cool, though - getting an instant response from the motor's loader via a wireless connection whenever you pull the gun's trigger. But no one's really had a problem with the Z2's standard method of shot detection. Its sound activation operation is very reliable.
- Q:How can I connect 2 single spool hydraulic valves together to create up & down pressure on front-end loader?
- If these valves are org. equipment from the tractor; one control for up and down of the loader. the other for the bucket.
- Q:What's the difference between a loader and a forklift truck?
- 1, loaders and forklifts are the same kind of machine, no different.2, the loader is a widely used in highway, railway, construction, utilities, ports, mines and other construction projects of earthwork construction machinery, which is mainly used to shovel of soil, sand, lime, coal and other bulk materials, can also be used as a mild shovel of ore and hard soil digging etc..
- Q:Ladies in the bra earth moving equipment category, are you a front loader or a back hoe?
- oOoOo meet me in the back hoe and I'll show you a front loader.
- Q:UBS configurable loader for wii help needed?
- Hello, okorder.com
- Q:(Paintball) Loaders compatible with an Epiphany?
- Hmmm let me think....... All of them! It doesnt matter what one u get they will all work. U may need to sand down the feed neck on the loader if its to large. Really ur best getting a clamping feedneck. The stock neck wont hold a loader tight enough. And if u spend a good amount on a loader u dont want it coming off.
- Q:Wii usb loading with usb loader gx and neogamma?
- Neogamma Usb
- Q:i have a b7500 kubota with front end loader my rear lift will not go down what can i try?
- Assuming you mean the two (left and right) lower lift arms that comprise the 3 point hitch. Also assuming that there is no implement presently attached to these two lower arms and the top link. Further assuming that you have 2 levers that control the lift arms (one lever controls position and the other lever controls breakout draft effort), both of these levers must be in the down position which is generally forward (toward the front axle) on most tractors. Finally, on some tractors, the weight of the two arms is insufficient to go down with the force of gravity alone, and this is more often seen with brand new tractors. So assuming that you have done all the preceeding then simply go to the rear of the tractor with engine off and two levers forward and stand on one of the lift arms. It should go down. If this fails, then it is possible that hooking op the hydraulics for the front end loader was done incorrectly if problem did not occur until after installation of front end loader
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range