Details of Living Room Leather Sofa Set:
|Features:||1) Italian style design, big seating capacity|
|2) Contemporary design of simplicity and leisure|
|3) Artisan craftsmanship|
|4) The commercial quality frames, high-density foam and no-sag sinuous spring suspensions ensure long-term comfort, support and performance|
|Leather series:||1) AN/AN=Aniline full leather;|
|2) AN/SP=Aniline/primary leather;|
|3) AT/AT=Top grain full leather;|
|4) AT/SP=Top grain/Split leather;|
|5) Bi-Cast=Bi-cast leather;|
|6) SP/SP=Split full leather;|
|7) AT/PVC=Top grain/PVC;|
|8) SP/PVC=Split leather/PVC;|
|9) Microfibre=Micro suede,Fabric,PU|
|Material:||1) Leather as above;|
|2) Triphen-free sprag glue;|
|3) High density foam-D30/35 for cushions D-28 for back and armrest;|
|4) Pocketed coil in seat cushions;|
|5) Kiln dried solid wood internal frame and plywood;|
|6) Metal coil springs and fabric rubber;|
|7) Rust and moisture proofing treatment.|
|Founction:||1) USA CA117 fire resistant standard;|
|2) UK BS5852 fire resistant standard.|
|UNIQUE SELLING POINTS:||1) Best selling furniture|
|2) Attractive and competitive price|
|3) Elegant design|
|4) Execllent quality|
|5) OEM accepted|
|6) fast delviery time|
|7) strict qualtiy control|
|8) Hot sale models|
|9) Italian design|
- Q:What's the price of a bed in an apartment bed?
- Single bed apartment bed is a bed, a single bed apartment bed is iron, the use of high-quality boring steel technology, bed board is a composite laminate, durable. On the market, the price is in two hundred yuan.
- Q:Where can I buy Roxy Love Bedding?
- They have a couple of great looking Roxy bed in a bags there. You can also try googling (google) the name of the one you are interested in and maybe find it for a lot cheaper somewhere else. Hope this helps and good luck =)
- Q:tanning bed or sun?
- tanning bed are much much much worse. the sun is only 12 (measured in watever uv rays are mesured in) to a woppin 60 for tanning beds. if u want a tan just use the spray on tan or if u like it natural make sure u use sunscreen everytime u go out in the sun but if ur out in the sun all the time over time u will get a nice natural tan like all the surfers and swimmers thats wat i do coz im always swimming and surfing and spending time in the sun but dont forget to use sunscreen. hop ethat helped xx
- Q:How do i make my bed neatly?
- Start with the sheets. Get the bottom sheet as smooth as possible, with the corners as far under and exactly on line if possible. Top sheet: put the top edge even with the top of the mattress, smooth out and tuck the bottom under. Holding the side (left over) of the sheet out, tuck the edge at the bottomthat hangs towards the floor under the mattress, so that the side parts fall smoothly. Fold the top of the sheet down about 12. Add the comforter or bed spread. Smooth the bottom and make sure that it is an even amount at the bottom. I don't tuck it under, I like it to hang down just about 3 longer than the bottom of the mattress. I use a dust ruffle. Make sure that each side is the same length hanging off. Then place your pillows on the top portion of the the bed, on top of the comforter or bed spread. I like 4 pillows, and us two coordinating colors. Two layers of pillows with the accent pillow in the center, but you can put a pillow on each side with the third pillow in the center and the heart-shaped pillow in front of that. I hope this makes sense!
- Q:Is there any bed bugs in Beaverton. ?
- Bed bugs are common everywhere. That does not mean YOU have them in your home. But just incase you are worried read the following article on bedbugs.
- Q:How Big is a Queen Size Bed?
- Double/Full 54×75 in (137×203 cm) Queen 60×80 in (152x203 cm) King 76×80 in (193×203 cm) Doubles are shorter and not as wide. The difference between a queen and king is the king is wider.
- Q:how do you make a day bed?
- well if u sleep on a sheet covering ur bed, when u get up tuck the sheet neatly around the bed (if its come out) fold ur bedsheet and place it either at the foot of the bed or on the head of the bed ( over ur pillow).
- Q:How to transition my 3 yr old son to his own bed?
- set time - bed - get in bed - read him a book - light out - door ajar - finished every time he gets up - dont say one word - put him back in bed done you will probably have 2 - 3 nights and he will realise - bed time alone is bed time
- Q:Can I use rabbit bedding for...?
- pine and cedar can cause asthma and other respiratory problems in rodents AND people. i use carefresh, its so SOFT!!! lol, and has almost no smell.
- Q:Is the skeleton good or the spring bedstead good?
- Compared with the conventional bed, the skeleton bed has the following advantages:The 1. row skeleton is more in line with the mechanics of the human bodyAir permeability is better than the 2. ranked skeleton wooden board.
Founded in 1992,it is a large modern furniture enterprise integrating design, R&D, manufacture, sale and service together. Currently, our company owns over 1,000 employees and modern workshop covering an area of over 150,000 square meters. Our products have been exported to the Europe, America and South-East Asia market and own a good reputation.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 to US$10 Million
South America Europe South-East Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||100,000-200,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range