Quick Details of Solid Wood TV Stand
Type: Living Room Furniture
Specific Use: TV Stand
General Use: Home Furniture
Wood Style: Solid Wood
Wood Type: Oak
Size: 150*50*58H cm
Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
Structure: KD or assembled
Main export markets: western europe,north europe,north america,eastern europe payment terms: L/C,T/T
Packaging & Delivery of Solid Wood TV Stand
Packaging Detail: Standard export package Inner packed with Blister bag & outer with Carton
Delivery Detail: 45-60 days after T/T 30% advance
Specifications of Solid Wood TV Stand
solid wood tv stand
oak wood and oak veneer
structure: not K/D
Pictures of Solid Wood TV Stand
- Q:if i have bed bugs should i sleep in my bed?
- No... they can be microscopic into their adolescence so I would recommend washing your sheets and all your linen. They generally take about 16-21 days to reach adult hood, in which case they can become visible. There are things you can buy at the supermarket or drug store that can help kill bed bugs.
- Q:Wetting the bed?
- drink lots and lots of water then take a sleeping pill and make sure your knocked out to the world or you could just get really really wasted lol most people piss on them self when they are drunk and passed out its very funny
- Q:What is a poster bed?
- What Is A Poster Bed
- Q:What are the advantages of all solid wood
- Health and environmental protection are the most important indicators for people to choose solid wood furniture. Natural, environmental and healthy solid wood furniture reveals the beauty of nature and originality. Solid wood furniture has long been flourishing, from the color analysis, lies in its natural wood color. Log color furniture is both natural and chemical pollution, which is a healthy fashion choice, in line with the modern urban people advocate the psychological needs of nature
- Q:Can you see Bed Bugs?
- Bed bugs are parasitic insects that feed on blood. The term is used loosely to refer to any species of the genus Cimex, and even more loosely to refer to any member of the family Cimicidae (cimicids). The common bedbug, Cimex lectularius, is the most infamous species of the family and prefers to feed on human blood. The name of the bed bug is derived from the insect's preferred habitat of houses and especially beds or other areas where people sleep. Bed bugs are mainly active at night, but are not exclusively nocturnal and are capable of feeding on their hosts without being noticed. Adult bedbugs are more visible, but the children are tiny and still can be seen if a person looks closely where a nest is found. Check around the seems of your mattress, carefully inspecting each inch, top and bottom, lifting up the seems as you go around. You might notice one hiding .. ONE IS A PROBLEM. or you might come across a nest even. You'll see their droppings if they're there. If the problem is out of hand with many nests it will be very difficult to get under control and you might consider just tossing out the mattress .. but WASH EVERY STITCH OF FABRIC YOU HAVE IN THE HOME .. INCLUDING THE DRAPES IN BOILING HOT WATER TO KILL THE BUGS THAT MIGHT BE THERE because the problem will just seep back into any new matress you purchase. TheY didn't just appear out of nowhere into the mattress, and are most likely hiding in cracks and crevices around the home .. including inside clocks, tvs, radios .. they just need a tiny space to hide in and are hard to crush so get your home FUMIGATED if you find even one and VACCUUM VACCUUM VACCUUM REGULARLY even if you don't have an infestation at the moment.
- Q:Bed bug bites?
- I have had stuff like this occur to me earlier than, however i regularly simply anticipate its sum style of spider of anything. they don't appear critical. If i had been you i might blank my sheets at present, or placed a few new ones on, after which see what occurs. well success and dont fear, you appear exceptional!:)
- Q:What's the standard size of the bed? The size of the bed
- The standard size of bed bed bed long single bed size effect length refers to the two bed inside or inside the frame distance. In order to ensure that the bed can meet the needs of most people's body length, the length of the bed should be designed with a higher body as a standard. The length of the bed is the person's height, plus 5% of the body length, plus the head to put the pillow margin and foot end folding margin, totaling about 150mm, that is: L=1.05H+150mm. GB3328-1997 dual bed surface state length: 1920mm/1970mm/2020mm/2120mm, single bed screen bed length: 1900mm/1950mm/2000mm/2100mm.
- Q:Time you go to Bed?
- Usually 11,but i have to go to bed at 10 tonight,because of stupid test tomorrow,and all week!
- Q:whats the curtain for your bed called?
- I have one surrounding my bed, although it's sheers...they are usually labeled as bed nets or bed screens.
- Q:How to transition my 3 yr old son to his own bed?
- set time - bed - get in bed - read him a book - light out - door ajar - finished every time he gets up - dont say one word - put him back in bed done you will probably have 2 - 3 nights and he will realise - bed time alone is bed time
It is a modernized enterprise specializes in the furniture designing, manufacturing and marketing. Our factory established in 2010 . More than 30pcs 40HQ containers are exported per month, the products are popular in East Europe, Africa, Mid East and Australia. Our company promises: reasonable price, short production time and satisfactory after-sales service. Welcome to visit our factory and show room!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 to US$2.5 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range