Living Room Cabinet L12-C1033w
Specifications of Living Room Cabinet L12-C1033w
- Size: 64*37*98.5cm
- Material: Poplar + MDF
Usage/Applications of Living Room Cabinet L12-C1033w
Used as a storage, a big volume for your stuff!
Packaging & Delivery of Living Room Cabinet L12-C1033w
- Packing: 1 pc/ctn, 100*40*28cm
- Loading: 20'GP: 200pcs; 40HQ: 520pcs
- Delivery: 30 days after receiving the deposit
- Payment Terms: TT(30/70) or L/C at sight
Remarks of Living Room Cabinet L12-C1033w
- Painted with environmental oil for protection against moisture.
- Durable and steady;
- OEM is acceptable
Picture of the cabinet
- Q:hamster bedding?
- i quite advise the Carefresh bedding. risk-free snug, and it holds shape if your Hamster is slightly shape worker. the 2d, maximum each physique is asserting is risky, is by using the fact it is cotton and that can get the feet tangled and choke them. in case you want, purchase fluff, a style of element which you basically positioned slightly in slumbering factors. completely risk-free, mine loves it, and it quite is not that bedding, besides the undeniable fact that very comparable.
- Q:How do these Ikea beds and mattresses work?
- slatted bed bases are for support, so your mattress doesn't fall through the bed frame. yes, you need it. Depends on the bed frame. Most Ikea bed frame should be compatible to regular mattresses but I've seen some that don't fit. FYI Ikea beds aren't that great unless it's for the guest room. I recommend going to bed factory outlet store, you'll get a good deal there.
- Q:Which one is right? In or on the bed?
- In my bed
- Q:Transition for crib to toddler bed?
- My daughter started climbing out of her crib a few weeks after turning 2, and then we converted it into a toddler bed. :)
- Q:Best Ball Python bedding?
- i use paper towels or newspaper. cheap easy to clean. but i dont have humidity issues
- Q:Where can i find bedding like this?
- I okorder.com
- Q:instruction on twin bed?
- What make of bed is this? There are some assembly instructions below and a website for other makes of beds.
- Q:how to unscrew a sleigh bed ?
- If you have access to a socket wrench of the right size and configuration, it might work. Some bed bolts, though, have square heads and most socket sets work on hex heads (6-sided). As far as how to do it. remove the mattress, box spring, and slats. have a helper hold the footboard while you remove the bed bolts. Slide off the footboard and repeat with the headboard.
- Q:Inexpensive twin-sized murphy bed?
- I would probably go with a full sized bed. That way if you want to have someone spend the night there is some room. A twin XL is just longer I think. At your height you can go with any bed. But I would definately not cut yourself down to a twin, I did that before (not by choice) and it was horrible. There is no room to spread out! If you still want more space maybe think about getting a futon or something! Good Luck!
- Q:Advice on buying baby bed?
- I would start with a bassinet because babies feel more secure in small places and you can be in right next to baby at night making monitoring easier on you.Bassinets should be used for only for four months. Then I would go to a three in one crib as it converts to a full size bed.
Our company is a professional manufacturer that specialized in original modern leather sofa, leisure chairs, and coffee tables.
Our products are well-positioned to European and American markets..
We focus on top-notch products at reasonable price as well as excellent after-sale services, whereby we gain reputation among the customers worldwide. Aiming to create a contemporary, coziness, elegance and prominence home atmosphere through our people-oriented principle.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 to US$ 2.5 Million
||North America; Oceania; East Asia; Western Europe;
South America; Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range