Quick Details of Wood Veneer TV Stand
Type: Living Room Furniture
Specific Use: TV Stand
General Use: Home Furniture
Wood Style: Panel
Panel Type: MDF
Place of Origin: Guangdong China (Mainland)
Packaging & Delivery of Wood Veneer TV Stand
Packaging Detail: Both of assembly and disassembly are available. Inside packed with thick EPE, and outside with strong export carton.
Delivery Detail: 20-25 days
Specifications of Wood Veneer TV Stand
Ash Veneer Wooden TV Stand For Home
1.MDF with ash wood veneer
2.10mm toughened glass top
Details of Wood Veneer TV Stand
|Product Material:||MDF with ash wood veneer,10mm toughened glass top|
Pictures of Wood Veneer TV Stand
Available Veneer Colors of Wood Veneer TV Stand
- Q:tanning beds??
- They are so bad! Yes, they are convenient, BUT they are a great way to look 65 when you are like 40 if you use them on a regular basis. A tan is your skin's way of protecting itself from the sun, a little (5 minutes) a day is great for getting vitamin D, which you can only get from the sun, not from a tanning booth - but they can lead to premature wrinkling and cancer.
- Q:Houndstooth bedding ?
- this okorder.com/
- Q:I spend the weekend at my friends house; and i got bite by bed bugs.. How can i stop the bites from itch?
- you could try rubbing alcohol on the bites, it works.
- Q:bed comforters help!?
- Quilt sets shown are from the same source. The search function is very easy to use: You enter the bed size, type of bedding that you are looking for, any color or designer preference and your price point (how much you are willing to pay), press the enter key and results come up based upon your preferences. Should you purchase from an online retailer, you always want to look at the product reviews. They will give you additional information regarding shipping concerns, color discrepancies, and any quality or workmanship issues. I hope this helps and that you find what you are looking for.
- Q:Just bought new furniture, the bedstead is behind a similar to the moth bore the same small hole (not penetrating), a few doors on the wardrobe door
- In fact, the eye and the eye. Processing are easy to distinguish, insects may not have mechanical processing rules.
- Q:Who invented the bed?
- people who gets a lot of back pains
- Q:How to choose the material of the bed
- The material of the bed should be healthyThe material of the bed should be healthy, which is the first condition for choosing a bed. General wood furniture is healthy, solid wood furniture material including pine, cedar, camphor, yew, oak, beech, birch nanmu, etc.. Pure solid wood furniture is generally more expensive. In addition, some new furniture materials are popular in recent years, such as furniture beds, honeycomb panels are the most important material, environmental protection and health, so that the bedroom away from formaldehyde hazards.
- Q:Bunk beds :?
- You should be able to get your choice of several diff beds For instance if the children are small then you may want to go with 1 piece bunkies then when they get bigger in a few years you could get the bunkies with the base boards separate. then in a few more years you could go with deluxe bunkies and use the same base boards or go with 3/3 mattress and box springs when they are teens by that time they will not want them stacked anymore. Get some well built bunk beds and they will last till college and beyond.Before the beds ever go on they put these steel wire braces underneith the bunkies so the chances of them falling through are pretty slim.
- Q:I need help with bedding for toddler...?
- nope. A toddler bed takes crib size bedding typically.
- Q:What's the difference between a flannel bed and a coral velvet?
- 1. flannel weight high, that is, it is thick fabric, high cost, good heat preservation2. flannel Plush more delicate and dense, coral velvet of coarse and sparse, so coral fleece easily lose hair, and flannel is easy to lose hair;3. the same pattern, coral fleece fabric will appear blurred, flannel fabric will be clear and bright.
It is a modernized enterprise specializes in the furniture designing, manufacturing and marketing. Our factory established in 2010 . More than 30pcs 40HQ containers are exported per month, the products are popular in East Europe, Africa, Mid East and Australia. Our company promises: reasonable price, short production time and satisfactory after-sales service. Welcome to visit our factory and show room!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 to US$2.5 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range