JRS2-80/Z Thermal Relay
30 pcs in one carton based on the items of products.
Within 30 days.
|T/T 30% deposit, the balance before the shipment.|
JRS2 thermal relay is suitable for AC 50/60Hz, voltage up to 660V and current up to 630A,general AC motor of long or discontinuous long operation, used as overload protection and has the functions of breaking phase protection, temperature compensation, and trip indication.
It can automatically and manually get back. It can be fixed with contactor CJX1 together, also be independently fixed.
The product conforms to IEC60947-4-1 standard.
(Three-phase Balance Motion Time)
|No||Times of the setting current||Motion time||Start condition||Ambient temperature|
|2||1.2||<2h< span="">||Heat state(Following the No.1 test)|
|4||7.2||10A||2s< Tp≤10s||≤63A||Cold state|
Phase-losing Motion Characteristic:
|No||Times of the setting current||Motion time||Start condition||Ambienttemperature|
|Any two phases||Another phase|
|2||1.15||0||<2h< span="">||Heat state(Following the No.1 test)|
Outline and Mounting Dimension:
Packaging & Shipping:
Why Chose us:
We have our own engineer teams,will supply the professioanl design for you.
Every new product can be made accurate by your design and demand.
Enough stock to fit your urgently need.
Keep smooth delivery on time.
Perfect package according to your demand.
7day*24hours Hot-line & Email Service.
Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24hours.
Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your questions in fluent English.
OEM&ODM is available.
- Q:Loss of power delay time relay, power delay time relay, respectively, how the role, please point
- Regardless of the principle of the results:
Power loss delay is the relay in the connected voltage after the normal work, such as normally open point closed normally closed point off, after losing the coil power, delay, return to the initial state, that is, after the closure of the normally open point After a period of time to disconnect, and the closure of the closed point to be separated after a period of time to close.
- Q:Direction impedance relay why there is a dead zone?
- The characteristic circuit of the direction impedance relay passes through the origin, and when the short circuit occurs on the protection outlet, the residual voltage on the line is 0, and the amplitude and phase can not be compared. Therefore, the protection can not be performed.
- Q:What is the speed relay working principle?
- Speed relay according to the principle of electromagnetic induction for the detection of speed, such as used in three-phase AC asynchronous motor reverse braking speed zero, the automatic removal of reverse phase sequence power supply.
Speed relay mainly by the rotor, ring and contact three parts.
- Q:How is the relay active and passive?
- Simply said: active is added voltage, people feel the feeling of Ma hand.
Passive is no voltage, this is usually done with the signal, of course, people do not feel the feeling of Ma hand.
- Q:Interlocking principle between relays? who knows
- The above answer is too much trouble, simply put the two relay normally closed contact in series with each other in the coil circuit, to ensure that only one relay at the same time work.
- Q:What does the relay drive current mean? Device not marked ah?
- You work when the relay current is 30ma, to find a 12V power supply, as long as the power supply can provide more than 30ma of the current.
Drive the transistor resistance you then 1k well, 510 ohm also line, this is not the whole so accurate.
- Q:What is the difference between optocoupler thyristors and solid state relays?
- Solid-state relay device is optocoupler plus thyristor
- Q:What is the general certification of the relay?
- Relay certification are generally: CQC certification, CE certification, TUV certification, UL certification, FCC certification, VDE certification.
UL is a short description of Underwriter Laboratories Inc. UL safety test is the United States the most authoritative, but also on the community engaged in safety testing and identification of the larger civil institutions.
VDE is the German national product logo. VDE testing organization and certification association is the German Institute of Electrical Engineers affiliated institutions, which was established in 1920, as an internationally recognized electronic appliances and their parts safety testing and certification agencies in Europe and the world have enjoyed a high reputation The
The "CE" mark is a safety certification mark that is considered a passport for manufacturers to open and enter the European market. Any product marked with the "CE" mark can be sold in the EU member states without having to meet the requirements of each member country, thus achieving the free circulation of goods within the EU member states.
FCC certification, also known as the Federal Communications Commission, FCC (Federal Communications Commission) is the United States Federal Communications Commission) in 1934 by COMMUNICATIONACT established by the US government is an independent body, directly responsible to Congress.
- Q:What type of relay is used in the elevator?
- Do you need a magnetic relay? Should not need it
I recommend Hongfa relay, domestic products are also very good, Omron really not recommended.
- Q:Is the time relay the same as the time switch?
- Not the same, simply said that the main role of time relay is done with the delay, the general set time is very short, time control switch can be set to open and close the different time period.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range