JRS2-80/Z Thermal Relay
30 pcs in one carton based on the items of products.
Within 30 days.
|T/T 30% deposit, the balance before the shipment.|
JRS2 thermal relay is suitable for AC 50/60Hz, voltage up to 660V and current up to 630A,general AC motor of long or discontinuous long operation, used as overload protection and has the functions of breaking phase protection, temperature compensation, and trip indication.
It can automatically and manually get back. It can be fixed with contactor CJX1 together, also be independently fixed.
The product conforms to IEC60947-4-1 standard.
(Three-phase Balance Motion Time)
|No||Times of the setting current||Motion time||Start condition||Ambient temperature|
|2||1.2||<2h< span="">||Heat state(Following the No.1 test)|
|4||7.2||10A||2s< Tp≤10s||≤63A||Cold state|
Phase-losing Motion Characteristic:
|No||Times of the setting current||Motion time||Start condition||Ambienttemperature|
|Any two phases||Another phase|
|2||1.15||0||<2h< span="">||Heat state(Following the No.1 test)|
Outline and Mounting Dimension:
Packaging & Shipping:
Why Chose us:
We have our own engineer teams,will supply the professioanl design for you.
Every new product can be made accurate by your design and demand.
Enough stock to fit your urgently need.
Keep smooth delivery on time.
Perfect package according to your demand.
7day*24hours Hot-line & Email Service.
Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24hours.
Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your questions in fluent English.
OEM&ODM is available.
- Q:What is the current relay current?
- Current relay is the current control relay, when the current reaches the current relay action value, the current relay action. Current relay action value is called the action current.
- Q:The difference between the contactor and the relay, the symbols in the circuit
- Contactor is the master, the equivalent of the switch, in the circuit connected or cut off the main circuit, the symbol is generally: C
Relay is the auxiliary control, for the control circuit, it has a lot of types, the common symbol: J, subdivided down, there are intermediate relay: ZJ
Time relay: SJ, thermal relay: RJ, and so on.
- Q:How to control the brake lever with a relay
- First look at your barrier is what signal access gate, the general situation will be two terminals will be shorted to open the gate, this time only need to connect the two terminals of the switch to the common and often Start, and then the other end to see how you control the relay
You enter the voltage, the relay action, it will open the gate
Do not understand the words of the relay can work under the search principle
- Q:What is the state relay
- Introduction to Status Relay in PLC (Status Device)
The state relay (S) is a kind of "soft relay" inside the PLC. It is the same as the input relay (X) and the output relay (Y). There are numerous pairs of normally open contacts and normally closed contacts, such as no step Components, can be used as a general auxiliary relay (M). FX series internal total state relay 1000, S0 ~ S9 is mainly used in the state transition diagram (SFC) of the initial state, S10 ~ S19 is mainly used in the state transition diagram (SFC) state back to zero, S20 ~ S499 is mainly used in state transition (SFC) in the middle of the state, S500 ~ S899 and S900 ~ S999 were used to maintain power and signal alarm.
- Q:How to compile the time relay
- Explanation of program:
When X0 = On, the present value of the timer T0 is counted at 100 ms. When the timer now value = set value K100, the output coil T0 = On.
When X0 = Off or power failure, the current value of timer T0 is cleared to 0 and output coil T0 becomes Off.
- Q:What type of relay is used in the elevator?
- Yes. This is not a high tech. Can guarantee the number of actions and reliability on it. The manufacturers are the same. The general majority of Omron. Where is the market? Just because it is reliable. Of course, you can also look at the pure import to do the price comparison.
- Q:Time relay time to complete, is to maintain the final state or start timing?
- Application in the circuit, depending on power delay, or power delay.
Such as power delay: power, the time relay coil power, to set the time, normally open and close, normally closed off, if the line is broken, back to the original state.
Such as power-off delay: power failure, the time relay coil power failure, to set the time, often open open, normally closed closed.
- Q:The main components of the relay
- When the whole piece of ferromagnetic metal or other magnetic material close to the time, the action occurs, open or close the circuit. It consists of permanent magnet and reed. Permanent magnet, reed fixed to a non-magnetic or non-magnetic support. The axis of the north and south poles of the permanent magnets shall be the axis, which should coincide with or substantially coincide with the axis of the reed. From the distance and near the adjustment between the permanent magnet and the reed switch between the distance, when the reed switch just happens (for the normally open reed tube, become closed; for the normally closed reed switch, turn off) , The position of the magnet is fixed. At this time, when there is a single magnetic material, such as iron plate at the same time close to the magnet and reed, the reed switch will occur again, to return to the state when no magnetic field; when the iron plate away, the reed That is, the opposite direction of action. Reed relay structure is strong, the contact is sealed state, high durability, can be used as mechanical equipment, location limit switch, can also be used to detect iron doors, windows, etc. are in the specified location. Optical relays for AC / DC and use of semiconductor relays, refers to the light-emitting devices and light-emitting devices integrated devices. The input side and the output side are electrically insulated, but the signal can be transmitted by optical signal.
- Q:Electrician TBJV represents what relay
- This is used to control the relay in the control circuit in the high-voltage circuit breaker, which represents the anti-trip relay, because when the high-voltage switch, if the line is faulty (if the line has a short circuit), will protect the action trip, but As the switch signal is still not open, the circuit breaker will re-closing phenomenon, so the actual circuit will increase a anti-jump relay, when the switch after the first closing switch protection trip, this relay will be locked Close the circuit so that it can not be closed again
- Q:What is the maximum allowable maximum current for a solid-state relay?
- Solid-state relay secondary side generally optocoupler isolation primary, voltage control, only the maximum allowable voltage at all, generally 32VDC, the current consumption will not exceed 15mA.
Solid State Relay: Solid State Relay (SSR), which is a non-contact switch consisting of microelectronic circuits, discrete electronic devices, and power electronic power devices. It is a two terminal for the input and the other two End for the output of the four-terminal device, the middle of the isolation device to achieve the input and output of the electrical isolation. Solid-state relay input with a small control signal to achieve direct drive high current load.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range