|Place of Origin:|
|Maximum Digging Height:|
|Maximum Digging Depth:|
|Max Digging Radius:|
|After-sales Service Provided:|
Engineers available to service machinery overseas
|Max. digging height:|
|Max.arm crowd force:|
Yellow or customized
American Original 6BTA5.9-C152 Cummins Engine, Toshiba Hydraulic pumps and rotary.
Hammer and cab protection net, American Original 6BTA5.9-C152Cummins Engine, Toshiba Hydraulic pumps and rotary.
New generation of wheel type JYL619 excavator is designed for quick turn around operation in the town areas. All the Key Components are from renounced international manufacturers. With the combination of the latest advanced hydraulic technology, electrical system and structural engineering, it provides for the most reliable and efficient performance.
1,Engine,hydraulic pump,valve,swivel pump and drive motor are from world renounced international manufacturers.
2, Dual Hydraulic pump system cum with reverse flow control for efficient and economical usage of the engine output.
3, Latest technology in electrical control system for both operation and preventive action ;
4, Reliable independent hydraulic Steer and drive system
5, Special preferential hydraulic system for arms and rotation operations ;
6, Ergonomically design air-conditioned and wide vision
cabin for comfort of the operator.
7, Suitable for road construction,City dwellings construction ,Pipe laying and road repair projects.
Standard Bucket Capacity
Range of Bucket Capacity
Diesel Engine Manufacturer
Hydraulic Flow Rate
Grade Climbing Capacity
Stick Digging Force
Bucket Digging Force
The specifications are subject to change without notice
C:Overall Height of Boom
D:Overall Height of Cab
E:Engine Cover Height
I:Rear-End Length/Swing Radius
K:Overall Width of Blade
L:Overall Height of Blade
N:Overall Width With Outrigger Extended
A:Maximum Cutting Height
B:Maximum Dumping Height
C:Maximum Digging Depth
- Q:Ground Control black ops?
- Follow okorder.com/
- Q:How are the hydraulic pumps of an excavator controlled?
- The pumps are not controlled they are either on or off. they just pressurize the accumulator and fluid is steered with valves to the rams.
- Q:Where can I find a gas cap and oil stick for a IHI 30 excavator?
- dealer or heavy equipment salvage yard. maybe the guy down the street has one you could snag tonight
- Q:What are the skills of an excavator?
- Q:What brands do foreign excavators have?
- Japan; Hitachi, Kobelco, Sumitomo, Komatsu, Kato (the big dig), Ishikawa Shima, Kubota, Takeuchi, nagano,Korea; Doosan; modernUnited States: Carter, Keith, bobcatsEurope; Bohai Seoul, JCB, Teleikesi, Volvo
- Q:How much does it cost to send an excavator to Latin America?
- how are you , We are Company located in CHINA an Exporter, Is one of the biggest Used construction machinery company in Shanghai China. we have many used excavator for sale. as CAT, Dewoo,HITACHI,KOMATSU,KATO,HYUNDAI,etc. kind of model. from shanghai china exporting to Latin America SHipping Cost:USD5000 about. Tks
- Q:PLEASE!Help with Essay?
- Mining Methods Coal is mined by two methods: surface or 'opencast' mining underground or 'deep' mining The choice of mining method is largely determined by the geology of the coal deposit. Underground mining currently accounts for a bigger share of world coal production than opencast; although in several important coal producing countries surface mining is more common. For example, surface mining accounts for around 80% of production in Australia;
- Q:MTG - Ally Mill Question?
- Five Allies are coming into play. Each will trigger their own ability, and each will trigger off the others as well, so each of them is triggering five times. In addition, the original Excavator triggers five times (assuming it's the same player controlling both the Excavator and the Rite). So you have six Excavators, each triggering five times, for a total of 30 triggers. When each resolves (assuming nothing happens to any of them in between), they count six Allies and mill six cards, for a total of 180 cards milled. Twincasting the Rite is a little different (obviously). When the Twincast resolves, it makes a copy of the Rtie. The copy resolves and all the above happens - 180 cards milled. Then the original Rite resolves and five more Excavators come into play. So now you have eleven Excavators, each triggering five times, each milling eleven cards, for 605 cards milled. So you get a grand total of 785 cards milled if my math is right. Which, frankly, seems like just a teensy bit of overkill.
- Q:Where can I buy rc earth moving equipment in South Africa.?
- You've asked this in the wrong category. Possibly someone in the Travel category under Africa might be able to help.
- Q:will a bobcat dig a pond?
- Let's not forget the type of soil. Bobcats are scrapers, they don't do well in small areas just scraping about. If your pond will be larger and you don't need great depth, yeah, it will work but as said above, the operator really has to know his/her stuff. Laughing about the pigs, I was just thinking bentonite and cattle! If this is a smaller ornamental pond, will you use a liner?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range