Our industrial smelting furnace and medium Frequency Induction Furnace with technology of dual Track furnaceDual Track furnace
Our industrial smelting furnace for melting steel to produce billets and rebar etc.
1ton Dual track KGPS induction furnaceMedium Frequency Induction Furnace Dual Track furnace
Induction coil inside diameterΦ
Induction coil height
Maximum working temperature
Transformer primary voltage
Transformer secondary voltage
Rated power of MF power supply
Maximum output voltage of MF power supply
Rated working frequency
Power supply convert frequency
Startup successful frequency
Melting rate(rise to 1450°C)
Melting power consumption (rise to 1450°C)
Hydraulic station capacity
Cooling water system
Water supply pressure
Inlet water temperature
Outlet water temperature
The way of rectifier transformer what is our company recommended as follow:
The specification of rectifier transformer (double 6-pulse)
Power of MF power supply(KW)
1 Remark:It should be has no-load voltage adjustment switch in high voltage side of transformer, the voltage is adjusted at -0.5%, 0, +0.5% 3 level.
The rectifier tube and inverter tube are chosen as follow specification:
- Q:What is the difference in structure between industrial furnace and boiler?
- Industrial furnace: main heating, steel and other metal materials, or ore and other materials. An industrial furnace of higher temperature, such as forging or heat treatment. Therefore, the energy consumption is large, and the insulation layer is designed to be thicker, and the structure is designed for the final purpose of the production purpose, the product process and the production efficiency.
- Q:How many kinds of industrial electric furnaces are there?
- Electric furnace is divided into four categories: resistance furnace, induction furnace, arc furnace and special electric furnace according to the different ways of electric heating.
- Q:What is the difference between industrial furnaces and boilers?
- A boiler is a mechanical device for heating water into hot water or steam by the use of heat from fuel or other sources of energy. The original meaning of a pot is a water container heated by fire. The furnace is the place where the fuel is burned. The boiler includes two parts, the cooker and the furnace.
- Q:Why does the burner of industrial furnace burn occasionally?
- The flameout protection system is made up of burner controller, electromagnetic valve and flame detector, and the flame detection mode is mainly based on the two forms of ultraviolet detection and electrode detection. By utilizing the electric conductivity of the flame, the circuit path of the combustion process generates a weak current, and when the signal amplifier is amplified, the flame is induced to exist, and the small power burner adopts the detection mode more, and is economical and practical.
- Q:What are the companies in the world that are currently engaged in metallurgical furnaces?
- There are many kinds of furnaces in metallurgical industry,colored and black,smelting and heat treatment are also included.
- Q:Selection of heat preservation material for industrial furnace
- Ceramic fiber blanket can be used.Ceramic fiber blanket color white, regular size, set fire, heat insulation, insulation in one. Free from any binding agent.
- Q:What is industrial furnace masonry?
- Before masonry construction, the pre process and parts that may affect the quality of masonry work shall be re tested,masonry construction shall be carried out according to the datum central line and the datum elevation.
- Q:Brief introduction to repair of industrial furnace
- The working condition of industrial furnace is very bad. It is affected by high temperature, slag erosion and burden wear. Therefore, its working condition changes quickly and its service life is short.
- Q:Should the industrial furnace shell cool down?
- If the furnace shell temperature is too high, it shows that the lining is not good or damaged, so it should be repaired in time. If you do not repair, take the cooling way, undesirable. Because this will cause a lot of heat loss, resulting in waste of energy, increase production costs, and affect the service life of the furnace.
- Q:What's the role of anchor bricks in industrial furnaces?
- The wall of an industrial furnace or flue is mainly composed of an inner lining layer, a heat insulating layer and an outer wall layer. The lining is a refractory brick, and the outer wall is an ordinary sintered brick.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range