Specificationsmelting furnace 1. furnace body 2. medium frequency power supply 3. water cooling cable 4. cooling water tower
This steel Shell Intermediate Frequency IElectrical steel Melting Furnace, also called as Induction Smelting Furnace is for melting cast steel, cast iron, stainless steel, copper, aluminum and other metals or its alloy. It can also wuitable to be used together with self-heated furnaces and electric arc furnace for heating or keeping warm/holding the molten iron and molten steel.
IF FURNACE CONSTITUCION:
1. furnace body
2. medium frequency power supply
3. water cooling cable
4. cooling water tank
5. crucible mold
6. compensation capacitor rack
And so on.
Intermediate Frequency Electrical Furnace specification:
1. Turn on and turn off the smelter easily, and power failure will not affect the service life of electric furnace.
2. Adopt constant power to control the circuit, maintain constant power while melting, and keep faster melting rate.
3. Set up over voltage, over current and water deficient protector, and run safely.
4. The motherboard adopts CAD technology, integrated circuit board, low-fault-rate, easy-manipulating, effortless maintenance.
5. Zero voltage starts up softly, high initial power, don´t impact on the electric network.
6. Apply to melting ferrous metal and non-ferrous metal like copper, aluminum, zinc, steel, iron, stainless steel etc..